NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers - The first chapter of class 7 starts with recollecting the concepts of integers studied in the previous class of NCERT. The first exercise explained in the NCERT class 7 maths chapter 1 solutions are based on these recollected concepts. In NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 1, you will study more about the integers, their properties, and operations. There are a total of 4 exercises with 30 questions in this chapter. All the questions are explained in the CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 1. The NCERT solutions are prepared by expert teachers to help students. NCERT Class 7 maths chapter 1 solutions are important for a student. All the topics included in NCERT Class 7 Maths chapter 1 solutions are extremely important for higher classes as well. In this NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 1, we will study important topics of NCERT solutions for class 7 like properties of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of Integers. Here you will get NCERT Class 7 Maths chapter 1 solutions to all four exercises.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
Topics of NCERT Grade 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Recall
- 1.3 Properties of Addition and Subtraction of Integers
- 1.3.1 Closure under Addition
- 1.3.2 Closure under Subtraction
- 1.3.3 Commutative Property
- 1.3.4 Associative Property
- 1.3.5 Additive Identity
- 1.4 Multiplication of Integers
- 1.4.1 Multiplication of a Positive and a Negative Integers
- 1.4.2 Multiplication of two Negative Integers
- 1.4.3 Product of three or more Negative Integers
- 1.5 Properties of Multiplication of Integers
- 1.5.1 Closure under Multiplication
- 1.5.2 Commutativity of Multiplication
- 1.5.3 Multiplication by Zero
- 1.5.4 Multiplicative Identity
- 1.5.5 Associativity for Multiplication
- 1.5.6 Distributive Property
- 1.5.7 Making Multiplication Easier
- 1.6 Division of Integers
- 1.7 Properties of Division of Integers
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter-wise
NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 1 Integers
|Chapter 8||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 8 comparing quantities|
|Chapter 15||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes|
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Subject wise
Important points of Class 7 Maths Chapter 1 Integers
- Integers are closed for both addition and subtraction. That is, if a and b are any integers then a + b and a – b are also integers.
- The addition is commutative for the integers, such that for all integers 'a' and 'b'.
- The addition is associative for the integers, such that, for all the integers 'a', 'b' and 'c'.
- Integer 0 is the identity under addition. That is, for every integer 'a'.
- Integers are closed under multiplication. That is, is an integer for any two integers 'a' and 'b'.
- Multiplication is commutative for the integers. That is, for any integers 'a' and 'b.'
- The integer 1 is the identity under multiplication, such that, for any integer 'a'.
- Multiplication is associative for the integers, such that, for any three integers a, b and c.
If a student is familiar with the CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 1 integers, then good marks in the exam is not a difficult task. Also, the NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 1 integers help in solving homework problems
Jharkhand Scholarship 2020-21 - Students can check important d...
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Syllabus 2021 is available here to download...
CBSE Class 9 Social Science Syllabus 2021 - CBSE prescribes th...
CBSE Class 9 Science Syllabus 2021 - Students can download CBS...
CBSE class 11 Chemistry syllabus 2021 - Students can download ...
CBSE Class 11 English Syllabus 2021 - CBSE prescribes the Clas...
TN 11th Time Table 2021 - Directorate of Government Examinatio...
IEO Result 2020-2021 -Science Olympiad Foundation will release...
NSO Result 2020-21 - SOF will declare the result for level in ...
CBSE Class 11 syllabus 2021 - CBSE Board has released the redu...