NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Data Handling
NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 Data Handling - In our daily life, we come across various types of data through the newspaper, television, social media which are related to many things like sports, economy, GDP, etc. Also, you must have seen these data are represented in the graphs, charts, and in the tabular form. Why we need data? What is the purpose of representing these data into a chart or in graph form? In NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 data handling, you will get answers to all these questions. Basically, data is the collection of information and observations which can be used to make some important decisions. In this chapter, you will learn to represent data in organized form so that its interpretation and analysis become easier. You will get to know about types of graphs and charts to represent data and some are listed below.
- Tabular Chart- The most simple form of data presentation is Tabular chart where data is always represented in matrix form which is most easy to the readable form of data representation.
- Pie Chart - Pie Chart is the chart where the data represented either in percentage or in the angle made in the middle by that particular sector of the circle.
- Bar Graph - It is the most preferred method of data representation where data always present in bars and multiple bars makes a bar graph.
- Line Graph - Line Graph is the extended and updated version of Bar Graph where the top of every bar is connected to the next bar’s top and the adjoining of these tops makes a line graph.
There are many questions in the NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 data handling where you will get to know about the use of different types of graphs for different types of data based on the need. There are 3 exercises with 16 questions in this chapter. You will get detailed explanations of these questions in the NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 data handling. Check NCERT solutions from class 6 to 12 to perform well in the exam. Here you will get the detailed NCERT solutions for class 8 by clicking on the link.
NCERT solutions for class 8 maths: Chapter-wise
NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 Data Handling
NCERT solutions for class 8: Subject-wise
There are some important terms and formulas used in the NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 data handling which is listed below.
- Raw data:- Unorganised form of data is called raw data.
- Frequency:- Number of times a particular entry occurs is the frequency of that entry.
- Histogram:- It is a type of bar diagram, where the class intervals are shown on the horizontal axis and the heights of the bars show the frequency of that class interval.
- Random experiment:- In simple word, an experiment is whose outcome cannot be predicted exactly in advance.
- Event:- One or more outcomes of an experiment is called an event.
- Probability:- Ratio of the number of outcomes of an event and the total number of outcomes of the experiment.
There are many questions given after every topic. To make a grip on this topic, you should example, practice questions are given after every topic, and exercise questions by your self. If you finding difficulties you can take help from the NCERT solutions for class 8 maths chapter 5 data handling.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths Chapter 5 Data Handling
Question: What are the important topics of chapter Data Handling ?
Organizing and grouping data, bar charts, pie charts, probability are the important topics of this chapter.
Question: Does CBSE class maths is tough ?
CBSE class 8 maths is a basic and very simple maths where most of the topics related to the previous classes.
Question: Where can I find the complete solutions of NCERT for class 8 ?
Here you will get the detailed NCERT solutions for class 8 by clicking on the link.
Question: Where can I find the complete solutions of NCERT for class 8 maths ?
Here you will get the detailed NCERT solutions for class 8 maths by clicking on the link.
Question: How many chapters are there in the CBSE class 8 maths ?
There are 16 chapters starting from rational number to playing with numbers in the CBSE class 8 maths.
Question: Which is the official website of NCERT ?
NCERT official is the official website of the NCERT where you can get NCERT textbooks and syllabus from class 1 to 12.
Sainik School Tilaiya Admission 2021 - Check important dates, ...
Sainik School Kodagu Admission 2021 - Check admission process,...
OFSS Bihar admission 2020 Online - Bihar School Examination Bo...
Bihar Board Compartmental Result 2020 has released in on Aug 7...
NCERT Books for Class 11 English 2020-21 - NCERT books of Engl...
Mahadbt Scholarship 2020 - Students can check eligibility, ben...
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2021-22 - Students have to ...
Sainik School Rewari Result 2021 - Know the steps to check res...
Sainik School Ghorakhal Result 2021 will be released in the la...
Sainik School Admit Card 2021 – Sainik School Society will rel...