NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 14 Symmetry
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter 14 Symmetry: In mathematics, symmetry means that one shape becomes exactly like another when you move(turn, flip or slide) it in some way. In nature, tree-leaves, beehives, flowers, and in the logo, symbols everywhere you can find various types of symmetrical designs. In this article, you will get CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 symmetry. It is an important concept of the geometrical part used in artists, designing of jewellery or clothes, architects, car manufacturers, etc. In NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 symmetry, you will get many questions related to the order of symmetry which will give you more clarity of the concept. In this chapter of NCERT, there are 19 questions in three exercises. You will get detailed explanations of all these questions in CBSE NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 symmetry. You can get NCERT solutions from class 6 to 12 by clicking on the above link. Here you will get NCERT solutions for class 7. It is advisable that you must complete the NCERT Class 7 Maths syllabus as soon as possible and then refer to the given solutions.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
- Line of Symmetry:- It is defined as the imaginary line or axis that passes through the centre of the object or shape and divides it into two perfectly identical halves. Example-Regular polygons like square, regular pentagon, a regular hexagon, etc have equal sides and equal angles. They have more than one line of symmetry.
Number of lines of symmetry of some regular polygon are given in the following table-
|Regular polygon||Regular hexagon||Regular pentagon||Square||Equilateral triangle|
|No. of lines of symmetry||6||5||4||3|
- Rotational symmetry:- It is defined as the imaginary a centre point (fixed point) around that an object or shape is rotated by a number of degrees and the object or shape looks exactly the same. In a complete turn of 360-degree, the number of times an object or shape looks exactly the same is called the order of rotational symmetry.
Topics of NCERT Grade 7 Maths Chapter 14 Symmetry
14.2 Lines of Symmetry for Regular Polygons
14.3 Rotational Symmetry
14.4 Line Symmetry and Rotational Symmetry
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Maths Chapter wise
|Chapter 8||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 8 comparing quantities|
NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 Symmetry
|Chapter 15||NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 15 Visualising Solid Shapes|
NCERT Solutions for Class 7 Subject wise
Benefits of NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 symmetry
- You will learn to identify different types of symmetry and also the order of the symmetry.
- It will make your homework easy as you will find the detailed explanations of all the NCERT questions including practice questions given below every topic in this article.
- You should try to solve all the NCERT questions including examples. If you facing difficulties in solving them, you can take help from these solutions.
- After every topic, there are some practice questions given in the textbook to give you conceptual clarity. In NCERT solutions for class 7 maths chapter 14 symmetry, you will find solutions to these practise questions also.
Self-discipline during online learning by Vivek Bhatt, Nationa...
2.0 National Scholarship Portal 2020-21 will soon start accept...
10th Time Table 2021 - Check Class 10 Board exam dates of CBSE...
12th Time Table 2021 - CBSE, ISC and other State Boards will r...
ICSE Class 9 Syllabus 2020-21- The class 9 syllabus of ICSE is...
SOF IEO Answer Key 2020-21 will be released for set A, set B a...
UCO Sample Papers 2020 (Class 2 to 10)- Unified Cyber Olympiad...
CBSE Class 9 Hindi Syllabus 2020-21 is available here to downl...