JAC 12th Syllabus 2021 (Reduced) for Arts, Commerce & Science - Download Pdf
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 pdf Download - Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will release the JAC syllabus 2021-22 Class 12th pdf. The reduced JAC 12th syllabus 2021-22 will be available on jac.jharkhand.gov.in and in this article. New Jharkhand board 12 syllabus 2021 for science, arts, commerce and the vocational stream can be download through a common link. The latest syllabus of 12th class JAC 2021-22 is useful for science, arts, commerce and vocational students to identify the topics they need to study.
Latest Updates for JAC 12th Board
- 30 Jul 2021:
Jharkhand Board 12th result 2021 released. Check JAC 12th result 2021 live updates here.
Stay up-to date with JAC 12th Board News
To obtain good scores in the board exams, students should be well-versed with the reduced JAC class 12 syllabus 2021-22. This JAC 12th board 2021-22 syllabus will be followed by all the schools affiliated with Jharkhand Board. Students preparing for Jharkhand Board 12th exams should check the JAC 12th syllabus 2021-22 to know what to prepare for exams. The board will conduct the JAC 12th exams. Go through the article to check subject-wise Jharkhand board 12th syllabus 2021 pdf download for Science, Chemistry, and Arts streams.
Reduced JAC 12th Board syllabus 2021 pdf download available. Click here to get it now.
Jharkhand Board 12th Exam 2021-22 Syllabus Overview
Jharkhand Board Intermediate Examination
Commonly Known as
JAC 12th Board Exams
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
Mode of Exam
Pen and Paper
Duration of exam
Know about the various courses after 12th to select the right course for graduation.
Note: Students can access the reduced JAC 12th syllabus 2021-22 from the pdf given above. We have also provided a complete syllabus with major topics, students can refer to it to prepare for competitive exams (based on the JAC board).
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Physics
Jharkhand Board follows the NCERT 12th Physics Syllabus. Below are the chapters that students should prepare for JAC 12th Physics paper.
JAC syllabus of class 12 Physics 2021
|Electrostatics||Electric charges, Coulomb’s law, Electric field, Electric flux, Electric potential, Conductors and insulators, Van de Graaff generator, Capacitors, etc|
|Current Electricity||Electric current, Internal resistance, Kirchhoff’s laws, Potentiometer, Ohm’s law, electrical resistance, V-I characteristics, etc|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Oersted’s experiment, Biot - Savart law and its application, Ampere’s law and its applications, moving coil galvanometer, Cyclotron, Force on a current-carrying conductor, Torque, etc|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents||Faraday’s law, Lenz’s Law, Eddy currents, LCR series circuit, resonance, Alternating currents, AC generator and transformer, etc|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Electromagnetic waves, Electromagnetic spectrum, etc|
|Optics||Reflection of light, mirror formula. Refraction of light, Optical instruments, Wave optics, Young’s double-slit experiment, Huygens’ principle, etc|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Photoelectric effect, Hertz and Lenard’s observations, de Broglie relation, Einstein’s photoelectric equation, Davisson-Germer experiment, etc|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Rutherford’s model, Bohr model, hydrogen spectrum, radioactive decay law, nuclear fission and fusion, etc|
|Electronic Devices||Semiconductors, I-V characteristics, photodiode, solar cell, and Zener diode, etc|
|Communication Systems||Bandwidth of signals, sky and space wave propagation, Propagation of electromagnetic waves|
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Biology
The chapters and important topics of Biology are given in the table below. Students can also check NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology to prepare for this subject.
JAC syllabus of Class 12 Biology
|Reproduction,||Pollination and fertilization, Reproductive system in male and female, Development of seeds and fruits, Reproductive health, sexually transmitted diseases, etc|
|Genetics and Evolution||Mendelian inheritance, Sex determination in human beings, Linkage and crossing over, DNA, Gene Expression, Genome, Evolution, etc|
|Biology and Human Welfare||Animal husbandry, immunology, vaccines, Plant breeding, Pathogens, Microbes, etc|
|Biotechnology and Its Applications||Recombinant DNA technology, Genetically modified, Insulin and Bt cotton, etc|
|Ecology and environment||Ecosystems, population and community, Ecological adaptations, National parks and sanctuaries, etc|
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Chemistry
Below are the topics and chapters that students have to prepare under Jharkhand 12th syllabus 2021 for Chemistry. Also, refer to NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry to score well in this subject.
JAC syllabus of Class 12 Chemistry
|Solid State||point defects, calculation of density of unit cell, electrical and magnetic properties of a unit cell, amorphous and crystalline solids|
|Solutions||Types of solutions, freezing point, osmotic pressure, etc|
|Electrochemistry||Redox reactions; conductance in electrolytic solutions,|
|Chemical Kinetics||Rate of a reaction, factors affecting rates of reaction:|
|Surface Chemistry||Adsorption, Tyndall effect, Emulsions, Brownian movement,|
|General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Principles and methods of extraction, extraction of aluminum, copper, zinc and iron.|
|p-Block Elements||Group 15 elements, Group 16 elements, Group 17 elements, Group 18 elements:|
|d and f Block Elements||Lanthanoids, Actinoids, Electronic Configurations of the d-Block Elements, Properties of the Transition Elements|
|Coordination Compounds||Werner's Theory, Some Important Terms, Nomenclature, Bonding in Metal Carbonyls|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Nature of C–X Bond, Nomenclature, Preparation of Haloarenes and Haloalkanes, Chemical Reactions|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Alcohols and Phenols, Functional Groups, Nomenclature, Ethers, Commercially Important Alcohols|
|Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||Nomenclature and Structure of Carbonyl Group, Uses of Aldehydes and Ketones, Uses of Carboxylic Acids, Chemical Reactions, etc|
|Amines||Preparation of Amines, Classification, Nomenclature, Physical Properties, Preparation of Diazonium Salts, Importance of Diazonium Salts in Synthesis of Aromatic Compounds|
|Biomolecules||Carbohydrates, Proteins, Enzymes, Vitamins, Nucleic Acids, Hormones|
|Polymers||Classification of Polymers, Molecular Mass of Polymers, Types of Polymerisation Reactions, etc|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||Drugs and their Classification, Chemicals in Food, Cleansing Agents|
JAC 12th History Syllabus 2021-22
In class 12th, students have to study the entire Indian History of different centuries. Remembring relative dates and events help students to score good marks in History. Refer to given topics of Jharkhand 12th syllabus 2021 for History-
Themes in Indian History-I, II & III
- The Harappan Civilisation
- Early States and Economies (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Early Societies (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Cultural Developments (600 BCE-600 CE)
- Perceptions of Society (tenth to seventeenth centuries)
- Changes in Religious Beliefs and Devotional Texts (eighth to eighteenth centuries)
- An Imperial Capital- Vijayanagara (fourteen to sixteen centuries)
- Agrarian Society and the Mughal Empire (sixteenth-seventeenth centuries)
- The Mughal Courts (sixteenth-seventeenth centuries)
- Colonialism and the Countryside
- 1857 Revolt and its Representations
- Colonial Cities- Urbanisation, Planning and Architecture
- Mahatama Gandhi and Nationalist Development
- Understanding the Partition
- Framing the Constitution
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for English
To get good marks in the JAC Class 12th English paper, students have to show their reading and writing skills in the final board exams. The reading passages should be random. Students have to thoroughly read the passages to answer the questions associated with the passages. The more you practice, the better will be your writing skills.
- The uses of different tense forms for different kinds of narration (e.g. media commentaries, reports, programs, etc.).
- The use of passive forms in scientific and innovative writings
- Converting one kind of sentence/clause into a different kind of structure and other items to exemplify stylistic variations in different discourses
- Modal auxiliaries — uses based on semantic considerations.
- In the writing section, students have to write an essay, letter, or a short story.
JAC 12th Geography Syllabus 2021-22
Students should cover all the topics of the Jharkhand 12th syllabus for the Geography subject. Follow the NCERT books Below is the list of important topics-
A. Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Human Geography: Nature and Scope,
- World Population Distribution, Density, and Growth & Human Development
- Economic activities
- Transport, Communication and International Trade
- Human Settlements
B. India: People and Economy
- Population: Distribution, Density, Growth and Composition
- Migration: Types, Causes and Consequences
- Human Development
- Human Settlements
- Land Resources and Agriculture
- Water Resources
- Mineral and Energy Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Planning and Sustainable Development in Indian
- Transport and Communication
- International Trade
- Geographical Perspective on Selected Issues and Problems
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Mathematics
Below are the chapters of the Jharkhand 12th Mathematics syllabus, students have to solve different types of questions on the given topics.
Mathematics- Part 1
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Application of Derivatives
Mathematics- Part 2
- Application of Integrals
- Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Political Science
Part 1- World Politics
- The Cold War Era
- The End of Bipolarity
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Alternative Centres of Power
- Contemporary South Asia
- International Organisations
- Security in the Contemporary World
- Environment and Natural Resources
Part 2- Politics in India
- Challenges of Nation Building
- Era of One-Party Dominance
- Politics of Planned Development
- India's External Relations
- Challenge to and Restoration of Congress System
- Crisis of the Democratic Order
- Rise of Popular Movements
- Regional Aspirations
- Recent Developments in Indian Politics
JAC 12th Economics Syllabus 2021-22
Course 1- Introductory Microeconomics
- Unit I: Introduction,
- Unit II: Consumer Behaviour and Demand,
- Unit III: Producer Behaviour and Supply,
- Unit IV: Forms of Market and Price Determination,
- Unit V: Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves.
Course II: Introductory Macroeconomics
- Unit I: National Income and Related Aggregates — Basic Concepts and Measurement,
- Unit II: Determination of Income and Employment,
- Unit III: Money and Banking
JAC 12th Syllabus for Sociology 2021-22
The given chapters are listed under the JAC Class 12 syllabus. Students have to cover all chapter to get good scores in the examination-
- Unit I: Structure of Indian Society,
- Unit II: Social Institutions: Continuity and Change,
- Unit III: Social Inequality and Exclusion,
- Unit IV: The Challenges of Unity in Diversity,
- Unit V: Project Work
Change and Development in India-
- Unit I: Process of Social Change in India,
- Unit II: Social Change and the Polity,
- Unit III: Social Change and the Economy,
- Unit IV: New Arenas of Social Change,
- Unity V: Social Movements
Know about various Jharkhand Scholarship after 12th here.
How to Prepare for JAC 12th Board Exams 2021-22?
- Prepare all topics of JAC 12th Syllabus 2021-22 one or two months prior to the commencement of examinations. Completing the syllabus before time will provide enough time to students for revision.
- Solve previous years' JAC 12th question papers to know the marking scheme, important topics and types of questions asked. These question papers can be treated as sample papers. Solving these sample papers will also increase your confidence level.
- Make short notes for important formulae and facts. These short notes will make the revision easy and faster.
- Revise the covered syllabus on a regular basis so that you can remember the details for a longer period which will help to get better marks in JAC intermediate result 2021-22.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - JAC 12th Syllabus 2021 (Reduced) for Arts, Commerce & Science - Download Pdf
Question: Which books are best to cover the JAC Class 12 syllabus 2021-22?
Students can refer to the NCERT books or Class 12 to cover the JAC syllabus 2021-22 12th class.
Question: Can I prepare for competitive exams by referring to the JAC 12th syllabus 2021?
Yes, you can prepare for competitive exams by referring to the JAC syllabus 12th class 2021-22.
JAC 12th Science result 2021 - Check Jharkhand Class 12 Scienc...
JAC 12th Commerce Result 2021 - Jharkhand Academic Council wil...
JAC 12th Arts Result 2021 - Jharkhand Academic Council will re...
Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi has concluded JAC 10th and ...
Questions related to JAC 12th Board
improvement exam 2021 commerce
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the list of subjects for which offline exams will be conducted for Class 12th students. The CBSE will be conducting examinations only in main subjects in Class XII.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination can register themselves online on the portal which will be made available soon by the CBSE. As per the notice released, offline examinations for CBSE Class 12 Board 2021 would be conducted from August 16, 2021, to September 15, 2021.
Students who are not satisfied with the computed marks can take the exams offline. As per the policy, marks scored in the examination will be considered as final.
The CBSE will be holding the exams for those students, who after the declaration of result 2021, do not meet the qualifying criteria in one subject and are placed in the compartment category. This examination is compulsory for Private, Patrachar and second chance compartment candidates etc., whose result has not been declared based on the Policy for Tabulation because of their non-availability of yearlong assessment details.
Candidates will be examined only in the reduced syllabus as prescribed for the year of examination. The design of the question papers will be similar to the Sample Question Papers, available on Board's official website.
Is it necessary to write long answers in jac board exams or i ll loose my marks.
Your marks does not depends on the length of your answer. You are graded on the content of your answer. It should contain required amount of information asked.
Answer according to the masks of the question and it should meet the required standard points.
Hope this was helpful,
life membership fee is choose tha correct option
You have given a statement but not written your query for which it is difficult to give you precise answer. Please write down your question in comment section to provide you answer.
Hope it helps!
I want to give improvement what is the process and I have to give again praticals or not?
If you want give improvement exam to improve you mark in any class then at first you have to write an application to your school or college authority that you want to give improvement exam.After that you have to fill the improvement exam form.
In improvement exam you can only give the theory papers of subjects not the practical exam.
practical marks of subjects will not change because in improvement exam you allowed to give only theory papers.
If Im giving jac board from jharkhand.Will I get admission?
JAC BOARD score is widely accepted everywhere.But for getting admission in any Graduate degree you have to appear in their entrance EXAMINATION as Nowdays entrance EXAMINATION is compulsory for getting admission.Board score is just an elligibility criteria for admission..
Ask if any query