UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Check Physics, Chemistry, Maths Syllabus Here
UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Uttarakhand Board will release the syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2021-22. Students appearing in Uttarakhand Board class 12 exams must check the syllabus for better preparations. UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 for Science, Commerce and Arts streams is available to download on the official website ubse.uk.gov.in.
Stay up-to date with UK Board 12th News
UK Board class 12 syllabus will be helpful in preparing the strategy for the upcoming UK Board 12th exam 2022. Students appearing in class 12 exam must go through the complete UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 to know the important topics and other details related to the exam.
Latest update: UK board 12th exam dates 2021 released. Check here!
Also, Check, courses after 12th to know various options after 12th.
Through, this Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus 2021-22, students can check the marking scheme and exam pattern. Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus also provides the unit wise important topics for each subject such as English, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, etc. The UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 will help in preparing a basic outline of the entire course in the student’s minds. Students can also solve UK Board 12th question papers 2021-22 to know the question paper design and important topics.
UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021 (Complete)
UK Board syllabus for Class 12 for the current academic year 2021-22 for all the subjects including History, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, and so on are available. In this article, we have provided the complete UK Board 12th syllabus. Students can download the pdf of deleted topics and complete syllabus from the table below.
UK Board 12th Syllabus - PDF Download
|UK Board Class 12 Syllabus (Subject-wise)||Click here|
|UK Board 12th reduced syllabus 2021||Click here|
UK Board Class 12 History Syllabus
The syllabus of History is divided into three parts, Ancient, Medieval, and Modern India. The question paper of History will be of 100 marks and exam duration will be 3 hours. Detailed UK Board class 12 syllabus 2021-22 for History is given in the table below.
UK Board 12th History Syllabus
Archaeology & Ancient India
1. The Story of the First Cities:
2. Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story
3. Social Histories: Using Mahabharata
4. A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
5. Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i- Akbari
6. The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
7. New Architecture: Hampi
8. Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi
9. Medieval Society Through Travellers' Accounts
10. Colonialism and-Rural Society: Evidence
from Official Reports
11. Representations of 1857
13. Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports
14. Partition through Oral Sources 15. The Making of the Constitution
UK Board Class 12 Geography Syllabus
The class 12 UK Board syllabus of Geography is broadly divided into two parts, Fundamentals of Human Geography and India: People and Economy. There will be two papers in Geography, theory and practical. The theory paper will be of 70 marks whereas practicals will be of 30 marks. The exam duration of theory paper is 3 hours. Check the detailed UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 for Geography from the table below.
UK Board 12th Geography Syllabus
Fundamentals of Human Geography
1. Human Geography
3. Human Activities
4. Transport, Communication & Trade
5. Human settlements
6. Map Work
India: People and Economy
7. People 5
8. Human Settlements
9. Resources and Development
10. Transport, Communication and International Trade
11. Geographical Perspective on selected issues and problems 4
12. Map Work
UK Board Class 12 Economics Syllabus
The Economics paper will be of 3 hours duration which will carry 100 marks. The Economics syllabus has two parts namely Micro Economics and Macro Economics. The UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 for economics is given in the table below.
UK Board 12th Economics Syllabus
2. Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
3. Producer Behaviour and Supply
4. Forms of Market and Price Determination
5. Simple applications of Tools of demand and supply
6. National Income and Related Aggregates 15
7. Money and Banking 8
8. Determination of Income and Employment 12
9. Government Budget and the Economy 8
10. Balance of Payments
UK Board Class 12 Political Science Syllabus
The question paper of Political Science will be of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks. The exam will be theoretical in nature. Refer to the table below, to know the syllabus of Political Science.
UK Board 12th Political Science Syllabus
1. Cold War Era in World Politics
2. Disintegration of the 'Second World' and the Collapse of Bipolarity
3. US Dominance in World Politics
4. Alternative centres of Economic and Political Power
5. South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
6. International organizations in a unipolar world
7. Security in Contemporary World
8. Environment and Natural Resources
9. Globalisation and its Critics
Politics in India since independence
10. Nation-Building and its Problems
11. Era of One-Party Dominance
12. Politics of Planned Development
13. India’s External relations
14. Challenges to and Restoration of Congress System
15. Crisis of the Constitutional order
16. Regional aspirations and conflicts
17. Rise of New Social Movements
18. Recent Developments in Indian Politics
UK Board Class 12 Sociology Syllabus
In the table below, the UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 for Sociology is given. The theory paper of Sociology will be of 80 marks and practical paper will be of 20 marks. The exam duration is 3 hours.
UK Board 12th Sociology Syllabus
Indian Market Society
1. Introducing Indian Society Non-evaluative
2. Demographic Structure & Indian Society
3. Social Institutions-Continuity and change
4. Market as a Social Institution
5. Pattern of Social Inequality and Exclusion
6. Challenges of Cultural Diversity
7. Suggestions for Project Work
Change and Development in Indian Society
8. Structural Change
9. Cultural Change
10. The Story of Democracy
11. Change and Development in Rural Society
12. Change and Development in Industrial Society
13. Globalization and Social Change
14. Mass Media and Communications
15. Social Movements
UK Board Class 12 Mathematics Syllabus
There will be one single theory paper for Maths. The question paper will be of 100 marks and the exam will be of 3 hours duration. Students can also check NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths to know the type of questions asked from this subject. Check the table below for the UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 for Mathematics.
UK Board 12th Mathematics Syllabus
Relations and Functions
1. Relations and Functions
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
1. Continuity and Differentiability
2. Applications of Derivatives
4. Applications of the Integrals
5. Differential Equations
Vector and Three Dimensional Geometry
1. Vectors 2. Three - dimensional Geometry
1. Linear Programming
UK Board Class 12 Biology Syllabus
There will be two papers for Biology, theory, and practical. The maximum marks for theory paper are 70 and the maximum marks for practical paper are 30. Refer to the table below to check the detailed syllabus of Biology.
UK Board 12th Biology Syllabus
1. Reproduction in organisms
Genetics and evolution
1. Mendelian inheritance
2. Chromosome theory of inheritance
3. Inheritance pattern
4. DNA and RNA
5. Gene expression and regulation.
6. Genome and Human Genome Project.
7. DNA fingerprinting.
Biology and human Welfare
1. Basic concepts of immunology
2. Cancer and AIDS
3. Plant breeding
4. Microbes in household food processing
Biotechnology and its applications
1. Principles and Processes
2. Recombinant DNA technology
3. Genetically modified (GM) organisms 4. Biosafety issues.
Ecology and environment
2. Organism and Population
3. Centers of diversity and conservation for biodiversity, Biosphere reserves, National parks, and sanctuaries
4. Environmental issues.
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
How to Download UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22
The step by step guidelines to download the Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus is given below.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Board ubse.uk.gov.in.
Step 2 - Now click on the ‘syllabus’ link provided on the left of the home screen.
Step 3 - This will redirect you to the new page of the syllabus. Now click on the ‘class 12 syllabus’ link.
Step 4 - The UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22 will now appear on your screen. Click on the download button and save the result for further reference.
UK Board 12th - Marking Scheme
In the table below, marking scheme of all important subjects for the UK Board class 12 syllabus 2021-22 is given. Students can check the subject-wise topics along with the marks below.
UK Board Class 12 - Marking Scheme
Aroh (Part 2) and Purak Pustak - Vitan (Part 2)
Questions based on Literature Book
Sentence Formation & Grammar
Section A: Reading Skills
Section B: Advanced Writing Skills
Section C: (Textbooks)
Section A: Archaeology & Ancient India
Section B: Medieval India
Section C: Modern India
Unit 16: Map Work
Part A: Introductory Microeconomics
Part B: Introductory Macroeconomics
A. Fundamentals of Human Geography
B. India: People and Economy
C. Practical Work
Relations and Functions
Vector and Three Dimensional Geometry
Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
Dual Nature of Matter
Atoms and Nuclei
UK Board 12th Exams 2021-22- Preparation tips
Before starting preparation, students must read the UK Board 12th syllabus 2020 thoroughly and plan your studies accordingly. For better preparations, students can refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 12.
Check the UK Board 12th date sheet 2021-22 and use the remaining time for examination wisely.
Cover each and every topic mentioned in the UK Board 12th syllabus 2021-22. Do not skip any topic.
Do not hesitate while clearing your doubts, Keep all your concepts crystal clear.
Practice with UK Board 12th question papers, this will help in knowing the examination pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of questions asked previously.
Make short notes for formulae and diagrams to fetch good marks in UK board 12th result 2021-22.
Also, check NCERT Exemplar
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Check Physics, Chemistry, Maths Syllabus Here
Question: When the UK class 12 exam 2021-22 will be held?
The UK board exams are expected to be held in March 2022.
Question: What will be the difficulty level of questions asked in the examination?
The questions asked are of Moderate level.
Question: Are there any changes in the UK Board 12th syllabus 2022?
If needed, the board will announce the changes for all subjects for this academic year.
Question: What are the passing marks for the UK Board class 12 exam?
The passing marks for UK Board class 12 are 33%.
UK Board 12th Admit Card 2022 - Uttarakhand Board of School Ed...
UK Board 12th Date Sheet 2022: Uttarakhand Board of School Edu...
UK Board 12th question papers 2021 - Students preparing for i...
Almost all the boards including CBSE, CISCE and many state boa...
Questions related to UK Board 12th
i need uttarakhand board class 12th physics, chemistry ,mathematics and english, solved model paper and sample paper of 2019 and 2018 if anyone can help so please before 10 may 2021
Here we provide queries related to admissions, college doubts, career doubts and any education related queries.
For sample papers you can checkout other websites specifically made for notes.
You can checkout Different YouTube channels, or websites who provide free solved model papers and notes for subjects.
I hope it helps.
Uk board 12th class old question paper
You can get previous year question papers of Uttarakhand board for class 12th by visiting our page the link for the same page is provided below
It's good that you want to solve previous year question papers of your Uttarakhand board as pr actising these papers will help you to understand the examination pattern, types of questions which are asked in exam, and you will also get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination, important topics which are covered in the exam . so that you can accordingly prepare for the exam , you will also get to know your preparation level
Best of luck for your board exam preparation