NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets: After reading a chapter, students must try to solve the exercise question given at the end of the chapter. If they found any difficulty while solving them, then they should refer to CBSE NCERT class 6 science solutions chapter 13 to know the answer and grasp the concept. These NCERT solutions for Class 6 science chapter 13 comprise of 10 questions in total. By going through these CBSE NCERT class 6 science solutions chapter 13, they can recollect the concepts studied in the chapter of NCERT solutions. Expert faculties prepared these NCERT CBSE Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 in easily understandable language. Answers of all the 10 exercise questions of NCERT Class 6 syllabus are available in this solution. Read below to know more about NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 Fun with Magnets and other chapters.
Also, check NCERT solutions for class 6 for other subjects.
Latest : Trouble with homework? Post your queries of Maths and Science with step-by-step solutions instantly. Ask Mr AL
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 Topics
Topics like how the magnet is discovered, what are magnetic and non-magnetic materials, what are the properties of the magnet, how to use the magnet to find directions etc are dealt with in the unit fun with magnets.
Questions on these topics are discussed in the NCERT solutions for class 6 science chapter 13 fun with magnets.
Points to remember:
NCERT Solutions for class 6 science chapter 13 has the questions based on the given points.
- A magnet has two poles which are north and south pole
- Like poles repel each other. That is if we bring two magnets close to each other such that two same poles are on the same side, then the magnets repel.
- Unlike pole attract each other. That is the north pole of a magnet attracts the south pole of another magnet and vice-versa.
- A freely suspended bar magnet or magnetic needle of a compass always points in the north-south direction.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Science Chapter 13 Exercise
Chapterwise NCERT solutions of class 6 science:
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Subject Wise:
Benefits of NCERT solutions for class 6 science chapter 13
- Completing homework becomes easy with the NCERT solutions for class 6 science chapter 13 fun with magnets in hand.
- In case of any difficulty, students can find quick solution and understand the concept.
- NCERT solutions for class 6 science chapter 13 fun with magnets in hand help in the revision of the concepts studied in the chapter.
IEO Result 2020-2021 - Science Olympiad Foundation will releas...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangalore Admission 2021 - Know the admissi...
iOM Result 2020-21 - Silverzone International Olympiad of Mat...
IOEL Result 2020-21 - SilverZone Foundation will release the r...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune Admission 2021 - Check the admission p...
JAC Cass 9th Syllabus 2020-2021 - Students can download Jharkh...
JAC 11th Syllabus 2020-2021 - The syllabus of Class 11 JAC for...
Rashtriya Military School Result 2021 - Rashtriya Military Sch...
IOS Result 2020-21 - Silverzone Foundation will release Scienc...