PRMO Admit Card 2020- Download Hall Ticket Here
PRMO Admit Card 2020– Mathematics Teachers’ Association (India) (MTA) will release the IOQM admit card of PRMO 2020 in the first week of January 2021. Pre-RMO 2020 admit card of IOQM 2020 exam will be released in offline mode for KVS and NVS students. Others students can download the online PRMO 2020 admit card from the official website- mtai.org.in. To download the PRMO admit card 2020, students will need their roll number and date of birth. The IOQM admit card 2020 will contain the exam centre details and instructions. KV and NVS students can get information about their exam centres from respective KVS and NVS. PRMO Hall ticket of IOQM 2020 is a mandatory document that needs to be produced on the exam day. The IOQM admit card 2021 mentions the roll number, seat number among other important details of the candidate. Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) will conduct the first stage of Mathematical Olympiad or IOQM 2020 on January 17, 2021. Read the entire article below to know more about Pre-RMO 2020 admit card including the steps to download it.
Latest- IOQM registration 2020 started.
Download previous year's PRMO question papers.
PRMO Admit Card 2020 Dates
Students should go through the following table to know about all dates related to IOQM 2020 admit card:
IOQM Admit Card 2020 Dates
Release of PRMO admit card
First week of January 2021
Pre-RMO 2020 Exam
January 17, 2021
PRMO 2020 Result Date
Last week of January 2021
How to download PRMO Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the link given above and it will redirect to MTA official website.
- Click on the link of student registration then browse to hall ticket link.
- It will lead to the Pre-RMO hall ticket window. Enter registration number and date of birth in appropriate fields.
- Click on the download button and PRMO Hall Ticket will start to download.
- Take a screenshot or printout and keep it safe.
PRMO admit card or IOQM admit card 2020 window will look like as shown here:
PRMO Sample OMR sheet 2019 - Check here
Details mentioned on PRMO Hall Ticket 2020/ IOQM Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check for the details mentioned on the admit card of Pre-RMO 2020 for its correctness.
- Roll number
- Application number
- Father’s name
- Name and Address of exam centre
Pre-RMO Admit Card 2020 - Documents to be carried on the exam day
Candidates need to carry the documents mentioned below along with pen, pencil and eraser to the exam centre on the exam day:
- A printout of Pre-RMO Admit Card
- Valid I-card
- 2 recent passport size photographs
PRMO 2020 Exam Day Guidelines
On the examination day, candidates must follow certain guidelines as mentioned below:
- Students should bring the school photo ID and PRMO admit card 2020 to the exam centre.
- They must reach the examination centre (which may not be the same as the registered centre) half an hour before the scheduled time.
- They must not forget to carry their PRMO 2020 admit card to the examination centre. Candidates without the admit card will not be permitted to write the exam.
- Students should bring a geometry box. They are allowed to use a RULER and COMPASSES only.
- PROTRACTOR, a DIVIDER or a SET SQUARE are not allowed to use at exam centre.
- Use of MOBILE PHONE and CALCULATORS are strictly prohibited during the exam.
- Rough sheets will be provided during the exam
Obtain IOQM Admit Card 2020 from Registered Centres
- The PRMO 2020 admit card links are active for centres only.
- The authorized person has to enter the login credentials to open their respective accounts and to download the PRMO hall ticket for registered students.
- Students can collect their admit card of PRMO 2020 from the registered centre.
- Candidates will be required to visit the registered centre and ask for it.
- The registered centres are allotted on the basis of availability.
Click Here to check the List of Registered Centres
The syllabus for Mathematical Olympiad (PRMO, regional, national and international) is pre-degree college mathematics. The areas covered are arithmetic of integers, geometry, quadratic equations and expressions, trigonometry, coordinate geometry, the system of linear equations, permutations and combination, factorisation of polynomial, inequalities, elementary combinatorics, probability theory and number theory, finite series and complex numbers and elementary graph theory. The syllabus does not include calculus and statistics. The major areas from which problems are given are algebra, combinatorics, geometry and number theory.
PRMO Question Papers 2020
Students must download and practise the last year's question papers for better revision. While solving the Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad sample papers, candidates will get familiar with the exam pattern, marking scheme and the type of questions that do rounds in the exam every year. With the help of the question papers, it will get easy for candidates to settle down and attempt the paper with ease.
- The duration of Pre-RMO test is 3 hours.
- The exam consists of 30 questions of 2 marks, 3 marks and 5 marks.
- Each answer is a 1-digit or a 2-digit number.
- Candidates will be provided with an OMR sheet to mark their answers.
HBCSE will release the Pre-RMO answer keys in the last week of January 2021. The answer key contains all the correct answers to the questions asked in the PRMO 2020. Candidates can check and compare their answers with the PRMO 2020 answer key. This will help students to get a probable PRMO score before the announcement of PRMO result. Those who calculate a good score will be eligible to write Regional Mathematical Olympiad or RMO 2020
Apply for National Scholarship Portal 2021 (NSP)
The result of PRMO 2020 will be released in January 2021 by HBCSE in the online mode. Those who obtain the minimum qualifying marks will be eligible for the next round of Mathematical Olympiad i.e RMO.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - PRMO Admit Card 2020- Download Hall Ticket Here
Question: How do I download Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad admit card?
Students can download the admit card of PRMO 2020 from www.mtai.org.in
Question: What is the Pre-RMO syllabus?
Students should cover the class 11th & 12th mathematics to prepare for mathematical olympiad.
Question: What is PRMO?
PRMO is Pre-regional mathematical olympiad.
Question: How many students will be selected for RMO?
Approx 300 students from Classes 8,9,10,11 and Approx 60 students from class 12 will be selected to participate in RMO from each region.
Questions related to PRMO
12 class repeater are eligible for prmo
To write PRMO exam you born on or after Aug 1,2000 and studying in 8,9,10,11 or 12 are eligible to write PRMO Exam.Further candidate must be a Indian.
I hope i answered your query,
what can be cutoff of PRMO in 2020 for students studying in class 9
Sudhanshu, the cutoff of PRMO varies every year and it also differs from state to state. Upto 300 students from class 8 to 11 and about 60 students from class 12 are selected for the next round from each state/ region. Please mention your region so that I can answer you specifically.
Otherwise you can also go through the past years' cutoff for each region for PRMO (2019 and 2018) from the given link: https://school.careers360.com/articles/prmo-result/amp
For your reference, the highest cutoff marks for classes 8 to 11 was 38 for Andhra Pradesh followed by 28 from Telangana whereas the cutoff for Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura was 2 marks. Hope it helps.
I have scored 10 Marks in prmo this year , I am in class 12 of kvs region, what do I think about whether I am pass or not??
No, you have not qualified PRMO this year. As the marks that you have scored in the exam is 10 and the cutoff of Class 12th for KVS region is 13 marks.
To download the list of Qualified students of Class 12th from KVS Region, kindly use the link provided below:
How to register online for PRMO?
The registration portal of the Mathematics Olympiad or the PRMO 2019 has closed as the examination has already taken place however, you can choose to apply for the Homi Bhabha Mathematics Olympiad 2020 from the portal whose link is mentioned below: