NSEP Syllabus 2020 - Check IAPT NSEP Syllabus Here
NSEP Syllabus 2020- Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) has provided the details of NSEP 2020 syllabus. Students are advised to cover CBSE Physics Class XI and Class XII syllabus to prepare for National Standard Examination in Physics. The syllabus of NSEP 2020 contains the important topics that students should cover for the exam. NSEP syllabus includes chapters of CBSE Class 11th & 12th physics such as Current Electricity, Electro-Magnetic Field, Geometrical Optics and more. Besides, students can refer to NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th for more details information on topics and sub-topics. National Standard Examination 2020 in Physics will be conducted on February 7, 2020, to analyze the candidate's theoretical and experimental skills. Based on the last year's paper analysis by various coaching institutes, we have provided the syllabus of NSEP exam below. Read the entire content to know about the NSEP 2020 syllabus in detail-
Latest: NSEP Registration 2020 has started from October 15, 2020. Apply now!
NSEP Syllabus 2020
|Chapters||Important Topics||Total Marks as per the last year's analysis by Resonance|
|Geometrical Optics||Lens, Refraction by spherical surface, Refraction by Prism, Spherical mirror, Refraction in general, Refraction at the plane surface and TIR||39|
|Alternating current||Power consumed in an AC circuit, Resonance||12|
|Capacitor||A capacitor with a dielectric, Combination of Capacitors||6|
|Centre of mass, momentum & collision||Head-on collision, Motion of com||12|
|Circular Motion||Kinematics of circular motion, Circular motion in a vertical plane||9|
|Current Electricity||Instruments, Power, energy, battery, EMF, terminal voltage & Kirchhoff's law||21|
|Electro Magnetic Field||magnetic field due to a magnet and earth, magnetic field due to a straight wire, Magnetic field due to ring, Magnetic Force and torque on a current-carrying loop, dipole moment, Magnetic force on a charge||21|
|Electro-Magnetic Induction||Self-inductance EMF & magnetic energy density||3|
|Electrostatics||Coulomb's law, Electric potential and potential difference, Flux calculation and gauss's law, Conductor and it's properties, Electric pressure||12|
|Semi-Conductor||Diode, Logic Gates, Transistors||12|
|Work, power, Energy||Work done by a variable force, work-energy theorem||12|
|Simple harmonic Motion||Equation of SHM, Spring mass system||9|
|Thermodynamics||First law of thermodynamics, Root mean square velocity, kinetic energy||9|
|Heat Transfer||Thermal conduction in linear conductors||9|
|Modern physics-1||Electronic transition in the h/h-like atom/species, Photoelectric effect, X-ray||9|
|Newton's law of Motion||Calculation of force and acceleration||6|
|Fluid||Archimedes principle and force of buoyancy||6|
|Rectilinear Motion||Equation of motion and motion under gravity||6|
|Sound Wave||Doppler effect, Organ pipes and resonance||6|
|Gravitation||Universal law of gravitation||3|
|Rotation||Moment of inertia||3|
|Surface Tension||Excess pressure in drops and bubble||3|
|Wave optics||YDSE with monochromatic light||3|
NSEP Exam Pattern 2020
- NSEP Exam pattern provides an insight of the marking scheme, type of questions asked., negative marking and much more.
- The test duration is 02 hours.
- NSEP 2020 question paper is divided into two parts, part A1 and A2.
- Part A1 has 60 questions weighing 180 marks and part A2 has 10 questions weighing 60 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
No. of questions
180 marks (3 marks each question)
60 marks (6 marks per question)
How to use NSEP Syllabus 2020 for Better Preparation?
Here are a few steps you can take to prepare yourself for the exam by using the NSEP 2020 syllabus:
- Analyse the NSEP 2020 syllabus: Students need to take a complete look at the syllabus of NSEP exam and important topics. They need to segregate the topics they know and don’t know and then make a study plan accordingly. It is also advised not to leave anything. Besides, cover the high-weightage topics prior to less important topics.
- Strategize the study plan: After segregating the topics, it is important to strategise how students will go about the preparation. It is advised to start early and prepare all topics of NSEP Syllabus at least a month before the exam.
- Use NCERT Books: Candidates should follow the NCERT books and prepare for the topics of NSEP 2020 syllabus. Test takers should also use reference books and go for more advanced topics once they are done with the syllabus.
- Solve Last year's question papers- IPAT releases the previous year NSEP question papers and answer key. Candidates can download them and practice with various kind of questions asked in the exam. These question papers are available on the official website of IAPT.
- Follow Right Reference Books: Students should also follow the Reference books for CBSE Class 12th Physics to know the different types of questions and detailed NSEP syllabus 2020. These books cover all sub-topics.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NSEP Syllabus 2020 - Check IAPT NSEP Syllabus Here
Question: Is there any negative marking in NSEP 2020?
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted from total scores for each wrong answer.
Question: What is NSEP?
NSEP stands for National Standard Examination in Physics. NSEP Exam will be held by IAPT
Question: Which is tougher, KVPY or NSEP?
NSEP is tougher than KVPY.
CBSE Class 12 Economics sample papers 2021 - Students can down...
CBSE Class 12 Topper Answer Sheet 2021- CBSE releases the answ...
CBSE Class 12 Toppers 2021 - Check the name, rank, marks, and ...
CBSE Result Name Wise 2021 - Check the CBSE Class 10 and 12 na...
CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2021 - Check the pass...
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
I passed my 12 exam in 2019 but I didnt get good marks. I want to apply for 2021 comparment exam, But I didnt gave 2020 comparment exam. So please someone tell me is it possible to give 2019 student a comparment exam in 2021?
I hope you are doing well, I'm sorry to say but that is not quite possible now to give a compartment exam.
All students are given three chances to clear their compartment exam i.e. for 2019 batch. The first one was in July 2019, the second one in March/April 20 and last chance was in July 2019. After you loose these 3 chances no more exams are allocated to the students.
Hope this helps!!
even though I passed 12th through state board .To improve my Marks I repeated my 12th through NIOS now i have 2 marksheets .are both valid? can I use both in future according to my convenience? or I can only NIOS one?
Hey guys I hope you are doing good this link it not for any promotion but this is to provide you the best information about the best school, in Punjab
Best school inn Phagwara, Punjab please so visit the website :
are NIOS students eligible for admission in MBBS India and abroad for both 2020 & 2021?
I have passed my 12th from maharashtra board 2years back.but I dont have 50%PCB as I want to write NEET next year .now Im planning to give improvement exam through NIOS for 2 subjects So how will I use both both the marksheets for form filling and future admissions.also as both r different boards
Let's take an example that you have scored good marks in physics and English but you need to improve in chemistry and bio , then you can credit your physics and English marks in NIOS marksheet and apart from these you have to give improvement exam of 3 more subjects including chemistry and bio in NIOS to get passing certificate / marksheet of NIOS .
After this all of your marks including marks of physics and English from your old marksheet will be shown in NIOS marksheet which can be further used for uploading during document submission.
I hope this helps.
Does UPSEE 2020 counssling. Registration for verification process accept the digilocker marksheet of class 12th!?? vaild ?? or not ??
For the verification of documents your original marksheet of class 12th is only considered. You can't upload or use your digilocker marksheet.for more details you can refer to the link mentioned below-
Hope it helps.