GSEB SSC Time Table 2021 Released- Check Gujarat Board 10th Exam Date Here
GSEB SSC Time Table 2021 - Gujarat Board has released the SSC time table 2021 GSEB on February 3, 2021. GSEB std 10 time table 2021 is available online on gseb.org. We have also provided a direct link to download GSEB SSC time table 2021 pdf. Gujarat 10th exams will be held from May 10 to 20, 2021. GSEB SSC board time table 2021 contains GSEB 10th exam date and timing for all subjects. Students should cover their entire syllabus before the release of GSEB 10th time table 2021 to prepare for exams. Gujarat Board 10th exam date 2021 also contains details of practical exams. As per GSEB SSC time table 2021, exams will start at 10 am. Stay tuned with this article to know all about Gujarat Board SSC time table 2021 GSEB.
Latest Update: Click here to download time table pdf.
- Download previous years GSEB SSC question papers
GSEB SSC Time Table 2021 - Highlights
|Exam Name||Gujarat Board Secondary School Certificate Examination|
|Conducting body||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|Date Sheet name||Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2021|
|10th GSEB time table release date||February 3, 2021|
GSEB SSC Time Table 2021 Gujarat Board
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has released the GSEB SSC exam time table 2021 pdf on gseb.org. Around 8 lakh students can check GSEB 10th board time table 2021 Gujarat. They can refer to the following GSEB SSC time table 2021 to prepare for exams:
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2021 GSEB (All Subjects)
|GSEB 10th Exam Dates||Subjects|
|May 10, 2021|
First Language - Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/English/Urdu/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Odia
|May 12, 2021||Science & Technology|
|May 15, 2021||Mathematics|
|May 17, 2021||Social Science|
|May 18, 2021||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|May 19, 2021||English (Second Language)|
|May 20, 2021|
Second Language (Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu), Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Travel Tourism, Retails
GSEB SSC Time Table Image
GSEB SSC Sanskrit Time Table 2021
How to download GSEB SSC Time Table 2021?
Students can download GSEB SSC exam time table 2021 pdf from the official website by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website: gseb.org or www.gsebeservice.com.
- Click on the link of Gujarat Board SSC time table 2021 GSEB.
- A pdf file will open the screen.
- Download GSEB SSC time table 2021 pdf and save in the device.
- Take a printout of the 10th class GSEB time table 2021 and paste it near the study table for quick access.
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2021 - Exam Time
- Exam start time - 10 am
- Exam ends at 1:15 pm
Details mentioned in GSEB SSC Time Table 2021
GSEB board will share the following details through Gujarat Board SSC time table 2021 GSEB:
- Board name
- Exam name
- GSEB SSC exam date and day
- Exam timing
- Important instructions
GSEB SSC Time Table 2021- Exam Day Instructions
- Reach exam centre 30 minutes before time given in GSEB 10th board time table 2021 Gujarat, to avoid last-minute hassles.
- Do not forget to carry the GSEB 10th hall ticket 2021 to the exam hall.
- Avoid carrying a bag, bottle or any other extra thing to the exam hall as these things are not allowed in the exam hall. Else you will have to keep them out.
- Do not carry a mobile phone, calculator or any other electronic device which is not allowed in the exam hall as per Gujarat Board SSC time table 2021 GSEB.
- Students will get a question paper and OMR sheet at 10 am and they will have to fill OMR sheet with their personal details before 10:15 am, as mentioned in GSEB class 10 date sheet 2021.
- They will have to attempt part-A from 10:15 to 11:15 am and part-B from 11:20 am to 13:20 pm as provided in GSEB SSC time table 2021.
Gujarat Board 10th Date Sheet 2021 - Exam Attempt Instructions
- Attempt questions which can be answered quickly and easily prior to the difficult questions.
- Do not stick to a question for a long time. If you do not know the answer, leave it and attempt next. Try to solve such questions in the last minutes.
- Write neat and clean answers with fast speed to attempt all the questions on time. Also, spare some time for revision of the answer script in the last.
- The graphical presentation is better than telling a story. Make diagrams and graphs wherever needed to make answers eye-catching.
- Also, read all the instructions as mentioned in GSEB SSC time table 2021.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - GSEB SSC Time Table 2021 Released- Check Gujarat Board 10th Exam Date Here
Question: What is the Gujarat Board 10th exam date 2021?
As per the GSEB SSC time table 2021, the exams will be held from May 10 and 20, 2021.
Question: When will the GSEB Std 10 time table 2021 be released?
SSC time table 2021 GSEB has been released on February 3, 2021.
Question: What are the passing marks for Gujarat Board 10th exams 2021?
Students should secure a minimum of 30% marks in order to pass in the Gujarat Board 10th exams.
Question: What is the official website to download GSEB Class 10 date sheet 2021?
Students can download the GSEB SSC time table 2021 from the official website- gseb.org
Questions related to GSEB SSC
when will the gseb ssc exam would be taken in 2021 ?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB) conducts Gujarat SSC Exams. As per tentative schedule the exam for 2021 is expected to begin as per follwing schedule:
|GSEB 10th Exam Dates||Subjects|
|May 5, 2021 (Wednesday)||First Language - Gujarati/Hindi/Marathi/English/Urdu/Sindhi/Tamil/Telugu/Odia|
|May 7, 2021 (Friday)||Science & Technology|
|May 11, 2021 (Tuesday)||Mathematics|
|May 13, 2021 (Thursday)||Social Science|
|May 15, 2021 (Saturday)||Gujarati (Second Language)|
|May 17, 2021 (Monday)||English (Second Language)|
|May 18, 2021 (Tuesday)||Second Language - Hindi/Sindhi/Sanskrit/Farsi/Arabic/Urdu|
For more details, visit the link below:
What is better,Re-checking or Re-assessment?
Reassessment will always be better if you have backlogs in limited subjects.
In reassessment they check your paper again and there is almost 50 percentage of chance to clear those backlogs.
In rechecking they just recount the marks. So go for reassessment.
All the best
Grade E1 & E2 in ssc exam result means
As you asked follow up with the below garding system:
A1 –> for ninety one to a hundred marks ( grade point is 10)
2. A2 –for eighty one to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
3. B1 –for seventy one to eighty marks ( grade point is 8 )
4. B2 – for sixty one to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
5. C1 –for fifty one to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
6. C2 - for forty one to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
7. D for 33 to forty marks ( grade factor is 4)
8. E1 –for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to twenty marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade factor)
Here A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, D, E1 and E2 are known as grades.
NOTE: There is not any any grade point provided for grade E1 and E2.
Individual grades and grade points might be given for every subject. Students can even get ordinary
grade factor for five subjects.
Students getting E1 or E2 grades, will ought to sit down for re-exam inside a month. Now the board will
not mention bypass or fail on the mark sheets of college students and the scholars will get 4 possibilities
to enhance on their grades inside a length of years from their remaining exam.
I am fail in 12th hsc gseb exam and I get 95% in next year attempt so at the time of admission some percentage are cut by them in merit
your improvement marks will be considered. there might be some issue as your percentage varies in high range. if you have any doubt then ask to the concerned authority. there won't be any cut if you have scored it efficiently and hard work.
ask for reason if there is any cut. show your documents to prove your original merit.
Hope it helps!
when will the hall ticket of gseb ssc 2020 be released
Still the halltickets are not yet given.Tentatively 20 days before the hall tickets will be released. You can visit the official website :
Go to it and enter your details.
Hope this is useful