NTSE Delhi Question Papers 2020-21 - Download Previous Year Question Papers Pdf Here
NTSE Delhi Question Papers 2020-21 - Directorate of Education, Delhi will release the stage 1 NTSE Delhi 2020 question papers after the exam. Students can prepare for NTSE by solving NTSE Delhi previous years question papers. The NTSE Delhi stage 1 question papers pdf are available below at free of cost. Practising with NTSE 2020 Delhi question papers can provide a plethora of benefits to the students. The NTSE Delhi papers make the students exam-ready by familiarizing them with important aspects of the exam. It makes students confident, increases their writing speed, and accuracy which helps to ace NTSE Delhi exam with effectiveness. Read the article below to know more about NTSE Delhi 2020-21 question papers, tips on how to use them, their advantages, and more.
Latest: Download NTSE Question papers to prepare for the upcoming NTSE stage 1 and stage 2 exam.
How to Download NTSE Delhi Question Papers 2020-21?
However the NTSE stage 1 question papers 2020-21 will be available after the exam. But students can download NTSE Delhi previous years question papers and solve the same for NTSE 2020 preparation. Follow the steps given below to download NTSE Delhi question papers pdf:
- Check the following tables and click on the relevant link to the question paper.
- Fill in the fields given in the image below.
- A PDF file will get downloaded.
- Save the NTSE Delhi stage 1 question papers pdf and start practising it.
NTSE Delhi Previous Years Question Papers PDF Links
Previous Year’s NTSE Delhi Question Papers
NTSE Delhi 2019-20 Question Paper Analysis
- The question paper consisted of 2 sections; viz Mental Ability (MAT) having 100 questions & Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) having 100 questions.
- The total number of questions was 200, each question carries 1 mark.
- It was a 4-hour paper, scheduled between 10 am and 2 pm.
MAT Analysis - This section was easy but in some questions, there were certain errors and therefore bonus marks could be awarded for question number 30, 36, 86, 94.
- In Mathematics, questions were equally from class 9th & 10th. The questions were either moderate or difficult & lengthy in nature.
- In Physics, all questions were easy to moderate and could be solved with the application of the concept properly.
- In biology, almost all questions were from Class 10th and were moderately difficult. Those who referred to NCERT books only could have faced some difficulty whereas those who referred to extra books could have solved the questions easily.
- In Chemistry, almost all questions were from Class 10th and were either easy or moderate.
- In Social Science, questions were easy and more questions were asked from Class 10th than 9th. Question 195, was an ambiguous overall level of the paper that could be claimed as easy.
#Disclaimer: The above exam analysis is derived from FIITJEE exam analysis video
NTSE Delhi Question Papers 2020- Important Points to Consider
- While solving the NTSE Delhi papers, keep the exam paper in mind, and solve the question papers with extreme seriousness, and give your best shot.
- Make a smart and strategic study plan, and solve at least one NTSE Delhi stage 1 question papers accordingly.
- Solve the NTSE Delhi previous years question papers in a stipulated period of time, such that your speed and accuracy increases.
- After solving the paper, match your answers with NTSE Delhi answer key to know your preparation level.
Benefits of using NTSE Delhi Question Papers
- Preparing for the NTSE exam can get really daunting and overwhelming due to its vast syllabus, study materials, and more. The question papers help the students effectively recall what they learnt, and analyze how well they remember it.
- Practising the NTSE Delhi Question Papers involves lots and lots of physical and mental effort, comprehension and retention, which helps the students get better and better, and eventually prepares them for the exam.
- Previous year’s NTSE Delhi question papers can also be treated as NTSE sample papers which boosts the confidence of students and also improves their ability to focus and pay attention. This prevents students from being stressed and nervous in the examination hall.
NTSE Delhi Question Paper Pattern 2020-21
Refer to the table given below to know about NTSE 2020 Exam Pattern. The same will be considered while creating the NTSE Delhi 2020-21 Question Papers.
NTSE Delhi Exam Pattern 2020
Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
Mental Ability Test (MAT)
Number of Questions
Types of Questions
40 questions from Social Science, 40 Questions from Science, and 20 Questions from Mathematics.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Medium of Instructions
English or Hindi
English or Hindi
NTSE Delhi Question Paper- Important Topics
It is important for the students to know about the NTSE Syllabus, such that they give their best in the exam. The important topics of NTSE Delhi question papers 2020-21 have been given in the tables below:
Mental Ability Test (MAT) Topics
Series completion test
Inserting a missing character
Direction Sense Test
Logical sequence of words
Verification of truth of the statement
Transparent paper folding
Problems on clocks
Arithmetical reasoning test
Problems on cubes and dice
Logical Venn diagrams
Scholastic Ability Test (SAT) Topics
Squares and Cube Roots, Triangles, Playing with Numbers, Rational Numbers, Surface Area and Volume, Trigonometry, Quadratic Equations, Simple & Compound Interest, Algebraic Expressions, Arithmetic, Arithmetic Progressions, Circles, Basic Geometry, Direct & Inverse Variations, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equation, Percentage & Its Application, Exponent, Statistics, Probability, Mensuration, Number System.
Social Science ( History, Civics, and Geography)
Early Medieval Period, Early States, Medieval Architecture and Culture, British Raj, Culture, Science and Literature, Democracy and Elections, Indian Constitution, Agriculture, Atmosphere, Biosphere, French Revolution,
UN and International Agencies, The Judiciary, Popular Movements and Social Reforms, Population, World History, Nationalism in Various Countries, Vedic Period, New Empires and Kingdoms, Water Resources, The Delhi Sultanate, The Mughal Empire, Motion of the Earth, The Mauryas, Internal Structure of the Earth and Rocks, Resources and Development, Jainism, Buddhism and Conquerors from Distant Lands, Union Government, Indus Valley Civilization, Industrial Revolution, the Industrial Revolution, Industries, Natural Vegetation, Local and State Government, Indian Economics, Indian Freedom Struggle, Solar System, Eighteen Century Political Formation, Introduction and Sources of Ancient Indian History, India and its Neighbours, Our Country- India, Diversity and Livelihood.
Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Motion and Force, Periodic Classification of Elements, Our Environment, Reproduction, Diseases, Soil, Sound, Structure of Atom, Sound of Energy, The Universe, Work & Energy, Water, Acid Bases and Salts, Carbon and its Compound, Air, Cellular Level of Organization, Fibres and Plastics, Diversity in Living Organisms, Food Production & Management, Human Body, Heredity and Evolution, Life Processes, Magnetic & Electricity at Work, Light, Measurement, Micro-Organisms, Metals & Non-Metals.
The exam conducting authority will release stage 1 result in the month of March 2020. Students should visit the official website edudel.nic.in to check the result in the form of a pdf file. The result file will contain the student's details and their MAT & SAT Scores. Qualified students will be eligible to appear for NTSE Stage 2. The final NTSE result 2020 is announced in the month of August.
The cutoffs are also released along with the result. Students should compare their scores with expected NTSE cutoff to know about their chances of selection. Here are the NTSE Delhi previous years cutoff marks:
NTSE Delhi Cut Off 2019
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NTSE Delhi Question Papers 2020-21 - Download Previous Year Question Papers Pdf Here
Question: How many questions are asked in NTSE Delhi Paper?
A total of 200 questions are asked in NTSE Delhi stage 1 question paper.
Question: Will the stage 2 question paper pattern be the same as the stage 1exam?
Yes, Stage 2 exam pattern and syllabus will be the same as stage 1 exam.
Question: Which kind of questions will be asked in NTSE Delhi question papers 2020-21?
Questions will be asked from Reasoning, Science, Maths and Social Science subjects.
Question: What is the difficulty level of NTSE Delhi paper?
The difficulty level of NTSE Delhi question papers is moderate.
NTSE Karnataka Result 2020-21 - DSERT will release the distric...
NTSE Karnataka Answer Key 2020-21 - The answer key of NTSE Kar...
NTSE West Bengal Answer key 2020-21 - SCERT, West Bengal will ...
NTSE West Bengal Question Papers 2020-21 - SCERT, West Bengal ...
NTSE Bihar Answer Key 2020-21 - SCERT, Bihar will release the ...
Questions related to NTSE
plz,mention the name of the merit students of BIHAR who have passed the NTSE Stage 1.
Top five rank holders are Shivam Sawarn (1st rank), kanishk rai (2nd rank), deepak kumar 3rd rank, amarnath kumar 4th rank, Sanskar shaurya 4th rank , Pankaj kumar 4th rank , Sanoj s vijendra 4th rank, mayank kumar 5th rank and sudhanshu prasan 5th rank. To check the complete list kindly click on the link given below
what is the full syllabus of ntse 2020 for UP
The syllabus of the examination has been as prescribed by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT).
NTSE consists of two stages.
Each stage has two papers comprising the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT).and mostly you can prepare from NCRT text book
what is the syllabus for stage-1 2020?
For NTSE stage - 1 2020 Examination, the NCERT does not release any official syllabus for the exam. The question paper is divided into 2 sections named MAT ( Mental Ability Test ) and SAT ( Scholastic Aptitude Test ).
MAT includes questions for testing the mental ability.
SAT includes questions from Science, Mathematics, Social science of Class 9th and 10th.
Refer here for more info - https://school.careers360.com/exams/ntse
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
is there any reservation in SSB exam for ntse scholar?
"Services Selection Boards" are there to assess a candidate whether he/she is capable of leading men/women in the Defence Services.The only thing they look for is OLQ’s which is the one and only thing that matters It provide 100% reservation for those with Officer Like Qualities(OLQs) who can qualify SSB.
Reservation would lead to people without OLQ being selected…so no reservation is provided in SSB
HOPE YOU GET IT!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!
is there any reservation for ntse scholar in SSB exam?
As the name suggest SSB i.e service selection boards that is prepared to check out weather the guy who is in front of them is capable to lead or not.. They check a lot of things there. But , In simple words there is no reservation for ntse exam.