NSEP Result 2020 - Check IAPT NSEP Result & Merit List Here
NSEP Result 2021 - IAPT will declare the result of NSEP 2021 in March 2021. IAPT NSEP 2021 result will be released online on iapt.org.in. Students can check their NSEP result 2021 by entering roll number and date of birth. Approximately 458 students will be selected in IAPT result 2021. Qualified candidates will be eligible for INOs. Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) will conduct the IOQP 2021-21 (Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Physics) on February 7, 2021. Only the NSEP qualifiers are called to appear for Indian National Olympiad (INO). Students who successfully pass the stage 1, 2 & 3 of NSEP will receive a Gold Medal and can join DAE directly through an interview without appearing in any entrance exam. Read the article to know the NSEP result 2021 date and process online-
Latest update: NSEP admit card 2021 is available.
Also, know about KVPY 2021 scholarship.
NSEP Result 2021 Dates
Students should check the NSEP 2021 result on time to complete the further selection process on time.
NSEP Result Dates 2021 (Tentative)
|Events||IAPT NSEP Result Dates|
|IOQP 2021 Exam date||February 7, 2021|
|NSEP result 2021 date||March 2021|
|INO Registration||April 2021|
|INO 2021 exam date||May 2021|
|INOs Result 2021 date||June 2021|
|OCSCs (Orientation cum Selection Camp)||June 2021|
Also, read NSEP registration 2021
How to Check NSEP Result 2021?
In order to check the scores in the IAPT NSEP 2021 result, students should know the entire process. A separate list for Class 11th & Class 12th students will be issued. Below are the steps to check the NSEP result 2021-
- Go to the official web portal, iapt.org.in or open the link given above.
- Click on the link of NSE Exam result 2021.
- Enter roll number and date of birth.
- Now submit it and NSEP exam 2021 result will open on the screen.
Follow the given procedure to download the NSEP Merit List.
- On the home page of the IAPT website find a link that says “ List Of Students Selected for INO 2021".
- Click the same to check the list of shortlisted candidates.
- If your name is not mentioned in the list, then you are not qualified for the next level, Indian National Olympiad (INO).
Details Mentioned in NSEP Result 2021
In the result pdf, students will be able to check the mentioned details. If any of the information doesn't match with your details, consider yourself as not selected. Below are the details to be mentioned in NSEP result 2021
- Name of the Students
- Roll number
- Total score obtained in NSEP
- School Name & Address
NSEP Result 2021- Qualifying Marks
NSEP 2021 qualifying marks is equal to or more than Minimum Admissible Scores (MAS) which is 50% of the average of the top 10 scores.
NSEP Cutoff Marks
|Exam||Average of Top 10 Scores||MAS (50% of average of top 10 scores)||MI (80% of average of top 10 scores)|
|NSEP - 2016-17||207.9||103||166|
Previous Year's NSEP Cutoff (State-wise)
|State||Previous Year’s NSEP Cutoff|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||-|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||-|
|Daman & Diu||-|
|Jammu & Kashmir||-|
What After NSEP Result 2021?
A total of 458 eligible students have been selected for the second stage Indian National Olympiad for Physics (INPhO). These students secured equal to greater than minimum admissible scores (MAS) which are 50% of the average of the top 10 students across the nation. After the IAPT NSEP result 2021, the exam authority will also release the NSEP question papers.
IAPT NSEP Further Stages
INPhO 2021 Registration
- Selected students have to register for Indian National Olympiad (INO) exam for Physics, conducted by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
- The link for INO registration will be activated after the NSEP result 2021 announcement on the HBCSE webpage: https://secure.hbcse.tifr.res.in/ino
- Entre roll number and date of birth as user name and password, respectively in the given blanks
- Click on “Login” to access the form.
- Students should note that INO registration is mandatory for all NSEP qualifiers.
- INO 2021 result will be announced in the month of June 2021.
What after After INPhO Result 2021?
- Top 35 students of INPho will be called for Orientation Cum Selection Camp (OCSC) in respective subjects for two weeks at Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, Mumbai.
- Based on the performance in INPho, the Indian team will participate in the International Olympiads 2021.
- Top 5 INPho qualifiers will get an opportunity to take part in the Asian Physics Olympiad Program (APhO), to be held in 1st week of May 2021.
Benefits of Taking NSEP
- Students who successfully qualify the NSEP and INPhO will receive a Gold Medal and can directly join the DAE (Department of Atomic Energy) through an interview without appearing in any entrance exam.
- Students who want to pursue B.Sc. (with physics) after NSEP are eligible for scholarships.
INO 2021 Exam Centres
HBCSE conducts Indian National Olympiads at about 18 centres in the country. The list of exam cities are mentioned below-
State-wise Quota for INAO, INBO, INChO, INJSO and INPhO
|State/UT||Quota for INAO Group A and Group B||Quota for INBO, INChO, INJSO and INPhO|
|A & N Islands||5||5|
|Daman & Diu||5||5|
|D & N Haveli||5||5|
|Jammu & Kashmir||5||5|
Other Relevant Links
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NSEP Result 2020 - Check IAPT NSEP Result & Merit List Here
Question: What after NSEP Result 2021?
Students who will qualify the NSEP will be eligible to appear for INO. For this, they will have to register through the official website.
Question: What is the benefits of taking NSEP?
NSEP Gold medalists can directly join DAE through interview without appearing in their entrance test after completing their studies.
Question: Which is tougher, KVPY or NSEP?
NSEP is tougher than KVPY.
Question: What is the NSEP?
NSEP is National Standard Examination in Physics (NSEP) conducted by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT)
Question: How many students are selected in NSEP?
In 2019, 458 students are selected in NSEP. These students will go for INO exam.
CBSE Class 12 English Preparation Tips 2021 - Know the most im...
The CBSE class 12 Physics preparation tips 2021 are very helpf...
Students always search for how to prepare for class 12 maths b...
Best Reference Books for CBSE Class 12 Chemistry - Students ca...
With proper CBSE class 12 Biology preparation tips 2021 studen...
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
I m in 12th PCM (CBSE) I have not given the pre board exam, and my school is threatening me that they will not give me those marks which are going from school. But i think the marks are given by the external examiner only on the basis of practicals which carry 30 marks.Am I correct?
In every school pre boards are a mandatory thing to give before your boards. It is a kind of sample test to check your preparation before your actual board exams.. Some schools also have rules for student to pass in the board exam in order to get the Admit Card.
Yes the marks are given by the external. But it's no loss if you talk to the school authorities calmly and come up with a solution to cope with problem.
All the very best for your Board exams.
I am in 12th PCM from CBSE board, and I am not giving the pre boards which have been started from tofay in my school because my JEE is on 25th. And they are saying that, they will not send those 20 (each subject) marks which will be going from school. What should I do.
If your JEE Mains examination is on 25th, definitely go and attend examination with full preparation.
Now, regarding the pre Board examinations in your school you can tell them in advance and ask for their permission and the School authority cannot restrict you from attending any examination.
Hope that this information was helpful for you.
All the best for your examinations!!
I passed I 11 in 2020 and want to take admission in class 12 as a regular candidate and Im from CBSE... can I take admission AS a regular candidate??
Your admission in 12th class in other school as a regular candidate will be possible if your parents transfer from one City to another city due to service or business. Your health problem is bound to change your city for you have to get regular treatment for unavailable reasons of ailment.
Your admission will be provincial and will be subject to the approval of CBSE board.
For this reason you have to submit a written affidavit on a 20 rupees stamp paper by your parents showing all the valid reasons for it. You have to submit documents like 11th result card ,11th registration card , document of your parents transfer due to service transfer or business transfer.
Hope this will be helpful.
hii, i have passed cbse class 12th examination in 2020 with 49%(pcb) .want to give neet exam,so i have applied for improvement in 2021 for chemestry and biology if my improved no. will less than previous one, then which will be valid. In case new one is less than previous one then what will happen?
Dont think too much dear. Improvement number is always higher than your previous year number. So just don't think negatively. You just focused on your study. And give the improvement examination. You will be passed with well number. You can get above 55% markd minimum. Thats your target and you will achieve it. Just prepare yourself.
All the best.
I want to know about distribution of those 20 marks which are given on the basis of Practicals and all in CBSE class 12th PCM
The partial questions for CBSE class 12th PCM is consists of :-
- Very Short Answer (VSA) – 1 marks (No. of question 2)
- Short Answer (SA) – 2 marks (No. of question 2)
- Long Answer – I (LA-I) – 4 marks (No. of question 2)
- Long Answer – II (LA-II) – 6 marks (No. of question 1)
Which ,makes the total mark of 20(marks).