NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 16 Light
NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science Chapter 16 Light: Good marks in the exam will now be a reality with the solutions of NCERT class 8 science chapter 16 light. Every day we look into the mirror to admire our beauty. Imagine a situation wherein, while looking in the mirror the light goes off. What you think, will you be able to see your face in the absence of light? No, we will be unable to see ourselves in complete darkness. From this example, we can deduce that for the purpose of visualisation, light is the first and foremost criteria. CBSE NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light helps in checking the depth of understanding of the chapter. Light being the criteria of vision, must be either emitted or reflected by the object to be seen. In order to understand how light is emitted or reflected through the mirror, any object etc, you will learn about laws of reflection in NCERT science chapter 16. There are two laws of reflection through which we can understand how light incident on a surface makes us see it. Questions based on these laws are explained in the NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light. For a student preparing for class 8, a tool like NCERT solutions is helpful to solve home works and to perform well in the exam.
NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light: Solved Exercise Questions
NCERT Solutions For Class 8 Science- Chapter-wise
NCERT Solutions For Class 8: Subject-Wise
NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light: Points to remember-
- All surfaces reflect light.
- Reflection can be regular and diffused, depending on whether the surface is smooth or rough.
- Regular reflection takes place through smooth surfaces whereas diffused reflection occurs through rough surfaces.
- Questions on this concept are explained in NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light
- There are two laws of reflection which can be stated as-
(i) The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
(ii) The incident ray reflected ray and the normal drawn at the point of incidence to the reflecting surface, lie in the same plane. The details of the terms used will be studied in NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light.
- When two mirrors are combined at particular angles, they give multiple images.
- Kaleidoscope is one of the applications of multiple reflections that help in making beautiful patterns. Question number 9 in the NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light explains the construction of kaleidoscope.
- Plane mirror forms laterally inverted images
- Braille system helps visually impaired persons to read
NCERT Chapter 16 Light also explains the structure of the eye and its functioning. It also deals with how we can take care of our eyes. Question 10 in the NCERT solutions for class 8 science chapter 16 light shows a labelled structure of the human eye.
Class 6 and 9 Sainik School Sujanpur Tira admission form 2021 ...
Sainik School Goalpara Admission 2021 forms to be released in ...
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2021- Know about the admiss...
Sainik School Admission 2021 - Check admission procedure, date...
Sainik School Imphal Admission 2021 - Sainik School Society wi...
Sainik School Gopalganj Admission 2021 - Sainik School Society...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Bangalore Admissions 2020 - The admission p...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Hyderabad Admission 2020 - The registration...
Kendriya Vidyalaya Pune Admission 2020 - The admission in KV P...