MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 - Download MPBSE Class 10 Syllabus here!
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 - Students preparing for 10th board exams should check the MPBSE Class 10th syllabus 2021 for English, Maths, Science, Social Science and more. MP Board syllabus 2020-21 for class 10 is available on the official website, mpbse.nic.in. MP Board 10th syllabus 2020-21 contains all the units and topics of every subject which need to study for upcoming exams. Students can check the detailed subject-wise MPBSE class 10 syllabus 2021 in the article. MP board 10th syllabus 2021 will assist students to formulate preparation strategies for the MPBSE 10th exams. After completing the MP Board syllabus 2020-21 for class 10, solve the MP 10th model papers to check the preparation level. Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) conducted from March 3 to March 27, 2020. It is recommended that students must complete MP board 10th syllabus 2021 a month before the exams. Thus they will have ample time for revision. Read entire article to know more about MPBSE 10th class syllabus.
Latest- MPBSE has cancelled the class 10 exams for 5 main subjects. The MP class 10 result 2020 is now expected to be out in June 2020.
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for Mathematics
MP board referred NCERT class 10 Maths Syllabus to prepare for 10th class Maths exam. Students can use the given link to know the topic wise and unit-wise syllabus of maths. The following list illustrates the chapters covered in MP Board 10th syllabus 2021
- Real numbers
- Pair of linear equations in two variables
- Quadratic equations
- Arithmetic progressions
- Coordinate geometry
- Introduction to trigonometry
- Some application of trigonometry
- Areas related to circles
- Surface areas and volumes
Also, read MP Scholarships 2020
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for Science
Students looking for MPBSE class 10 science syllabus should refer NCERT 10th class science syllabus. MP board not prescribed any syllabus for science subject and so NCERT syllabus is referred by the board. The following table shows the chapters that are covered in MP board syllabus of class 10th Science. The detailed MP Board 10th syllabus can be checked by following the given link.
MPBSE class 10 Science Syllabus 2021
Chemical Reactions and Equations
Heredity and Evolution
Acids, Bases and Salts
Light – Reflection and Refraction
Metals and Non-metals
The Human Eye and Colourful World
Carbon and its Compounds
Periodic Classification of Elements
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Sources of Energy
Control and Coordination
How do Organisms Reproduce?
Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for Social Science
Types of Resources, Forest and Wild Life, Agriculture, Water Resource, Mineral Resource, Power Resource, etc.
Types, Contribution of Industries to National Economy, Industrial Pollution, etc.
Transport, Communication &ForeignTrade
Transport-Utility and types, Means of Communication, Foreign Trade, Imports and Exports, etc.
Natural Calamities, Man-Made Calamities, General Calamities
Reading and Marking
First Struggle for Freedom and after
Introduction to important revolutionaries, First struggle for Freedom of 1857, Moderates and Extremes Birth of Indian National Congress.
Events related to the Independence Revolution
Revolution of Bange Bhang Partition of India in 1947 and its silent features, Contribution of Madhya Pradesh to the Freedom Struggle.
Major Events of the Post-Independence period
India's relations with neighbouring countries, birth of Bangladesh, emergency in India, Kashmir Problem, Rise of India as atomic power, etc.
Organisation of Constitution Draft Committee, Salient Features of Indian Constitution.
Working of Indian Democracy
Federal System, Organs of Government, Division of Administrative Power between Centre and States, etc.
Major Challenges before Democracy
Increase in Population, Unemployment, Communalism, Terrorists,
Drug addiction, etc.
Story of Development
Ancient and modern concept of economic development. National Income & Per Capita Income, Economic Planning in India, Money and Financial system, private financial institutions and different types of banks, etc.
Service Sector, Infrastructure, etc.
Need and Importance, Consumer Exploitation, Causes and Remedies. Standardisation of Commodities, Government Role
Economic Systems and Globalisation.
Economic System, Globalisation
Click here to download entire topic wise MPBSE Class 10 syllabus for Social Science.
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for English (Special)
Reading Skills (Reading Unseen Passages)
Three unseen passages: Factual passage,
Discursive passage, Literary passage
Notice, message, telegram, advertisement;
notice, letter, Story writing, etc.
Tenses, Sentence Structure, Determiners, Pronouns, Prepositions
Prescribed Text Book
Two extracts from different poems, One or two questions based on one of the drama texts, two question based on one of the prose texts
Click here to download MP board class 10 Syllabus of English (Special).
Prescribed Books for English (Special)
1. Text Book with Supplementary material.
2. Work Book
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for Hindi (Special)
Download complete MPBSE 10th class syllabus of Hindi (special).
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for English (General)
Reading Skills (Reading Unseen Passages)
Three unseen passages: Factual passage, Discursive passage, Literary passage
Letter Writing, Note making and summarising, Composition, Essay
Use of non-finite
Prescribed Text Book
Extracts and Questions from Prose and Poetry
Students can also download MP board class 10 Syllabus of English (General) in a pdf file.
MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 for Hindi (General)
Click here to download topic-wise MP board syllabus of class 10th Hindi (General)
Students can download MP board 10th Exam pattern by visiting the given link.
How to download MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21?
Students can download MPBSE class 10 syllabus using the link given above. They can also download the same from the official website by following the given steps:
- Go to the MP board official website: mpbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link of Academics given in the menu bar.
- Scroll down and click on the link that says ‘Revised MP board 10th syllabus’.
- It will lead to a new page. Click on the relevant link of subject from the subject-list shown on the screen.
- MP board syllabus of class 10th for a particular subject will open on the screen.
- Save it or take a printout for further references.
Click here to download MP board 10th syllabus for other subjects in pdf files.
MP Board 10th Subject Selection Criteria
- Each student will have to select three language subjects from the groups given in the following table.
- As per MP Board 10th syllabus 2020, Only one language from a group can be chosen from a group.
- The language selected in one group cannot be selected in another group
- It is compulsory for every student to choose Hindi and English.
- MP Board 10th syllabus of Hindi and English for Second and Third Language will be same.
- Each student will have to appear for three compulsory subjects: Mathematics, Science, Social Science.
MP Board Class 10 Subjects
First Language (Special)
Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Marathi, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Sindhi, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya
Second Language (General)
Third Language (General)
English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Russian, Oriya, French
Mathematics, Science, Social Science.
Click here to download the detailed subject scheme of MP 10th.
Tips to Prepare for MP board 10th Exams 2021
- After knowing MPBSE 10th syllabus, students must go through MPBSE 10th time table to know exam dates.
- They should prepare a proper time table in such a way that they will be able to complete entire MP board 10th syllabus a month before the exams.
- Devote 4-5 hours to study apart from your school time.
- Instead of cramming, students should focus on conceptual clarity it will help to keep topics remember for a long time.
- Solve MP board class 10 model papers to practise with types of questions asked in the exam.
- Make notes on important topics and formulas. These notes will be helpful in future to revise entire MP board 10th syllabus in short.
- Know weak areas and sections and work on to improve them.
- Do light exercises daily to keep mind fresh.
Following MP board 10th syllabus and executing these tips will surely help students to improve their performance in the exams.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - MP Board 10th Syllabus 2020-21 - Download MPBSE Class 10 Syllabus here!
Question: When will be MP Board class 10 exams conducted?
Class 10 exams will be conducted from March 3 to March 27, 2020.
Question: When will the MP Board 10th result be declared?
The result will be declared in May 2020.
Question: From where can I download the MP Board 10th time table?
The time table is available on the official website mpbse.nic.in.
MP Board 10th Preparation Tips - Know the best exam preparatio...
MP Board 10th Admit Card 2021 - Madhya Pradesh board will rele...
MP Board Supplementary Result 2020 - BSE, Madhya Pradesh will ...