JAC 10th Time Table 2020
JAC 10th Time Table 2020 - Jharkhand Board has released JAC class 10 date sheet 2020 on December 29 on the official site, jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has conducted the Class 10 exams from February 11 to February 28, 2020. The admit card was available to download from January 23, 2020, from the board's website. According to the time table of JAC 10th, the practical exams were conducted from January 27 to February 8, 2020. Jharkhand Board 10th time table comprises the exam date, time and day of all the subjects. JAC 10th time table 2020 is available in pdf format. Students preparing for JAC 10th exam 2020 should download the pdf and keep the JAC Class 10 date sheet handy. In the previous year, JAC 10th time table was released online on December 24, 2018. Students must go through the JAC 10th Time Table 2020 and plan their study schedule accordingly.
Latest: JAC 10th result 2020 has been released on July 8, 2020. Check scores.
Also, check 10th results 2020 now.
JAC 10th Time Table 2020
We have mentioned the Jharkhand board 10th time table in the table below. Students should go through it and start their preparation for the exam accordingly.
Jharkhand Board 10th Date Sheet 2020
Subjects / Papers (Exam Time: 9:45 AM to 1:00 PM)
February 11, 2020
Commerce / Home Science/ IIT / ITS / HEL / MAE / SEC/RET / BAW / TAT
February 12, 2020
Urdu / Bengali / Oriya
February 13, 2020
Kharia / Khortha / Kurmali / Nagpuri / Panch Pargania
February 14, 2020
Arabic / Persian / Ho / Mundari / Santhali / Oraon
February 15, 2020
Hindi (Course A and course B)
February 17, 2020
February 18, 2020
February 20, 2020
February 24, 2020
February 26, 2020
February 28, 2020
Click Here to download the complete exam schedule.
JAC 10th Time Table 2020 for Supplementary
Jharkhand Board has released the JAC 10th Supplementary Time table, as per the reports. The supplementary exams are scheduled to be conducted from July 7 to July 13, 2020.
Students who fail the exam in the first attempt can re-appear in the failed subjects by applying for supplementary exams.
JAC 10th time table will be available in pdf format on the official site - jac.nic.in very soon.
Students can easily download the Jharkhand Board 10th Time Table 2020 on their mobile/ tablets.
Jharkhand Board Supplementary 10th Time Table (Tentative)
|Date||1st Shift (9:30 am to 12:45 pm)||2nd Shift (1:45 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|July 7, 2020||Hindi (Course A & B)||Urdu|
|July 8, 2020||Music||English|
|July 10, 2020||Social Science||Persian/ Oraon/ Kurmali/ Oriya/ Ho/ Panch Pargania/ Santhali/|
Khortaha/ Nagpuri/ Bangla/ Mundari/ Kharia/ Arabic
|July 11, 2020||Commerce/ Home Science (9:30 am to 12:45 pm)|
IIT/ ITS/ HEL/ MAE/ SEC/ RET/ BAW/
(9:30 am to 12:15 pm)
|July 13, 2020||Mathematics||Sanskrit|
How to Download JAC 10th Time Table 2020?
Step 1- Go to the main web portal of the board- jac.nic.in or click the above link (to be updated after the official announcement)
Step 2- In the "Recent Announcement" section, available on the home page. A link to "Secondary Exam Time Table 2020" will be available.
Step 3- Now, the students need to click on the link of the JAC 10th time table 2020
Step 4- Jharkhand Board 10th Date sheet will be displayed in a pdf format in a new window
Step 5- Download the time table PDF for future reference
Details Mentioned On JAC 10th Time Table 2020
Students will find the given details on JAC 10th Time Table-
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- List of Subjects
- List of codes
Exam Day Instructions Mentioned on JAC 10th Time Table
- JAC Class 10 Board exams will be held for three hours in the morning shift from 9:45 to 1 pm.
- It is advised to reach the examination centre at least half-hour before the scheduled time.
- As per the JAC 10th time table 2020 instruction, Students should not bring any electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators and more at the exam center.
- Schools will distribute the admit card 03 weeks prior to the examinations.
- All students should bring their respective admit card while appearing for the exam.
Also, read Jharkhand Scholarship 2020
How to Prepare for Jharkhand Board Class 10 Exams?
Some top preparation tips are provided for the aspirants. Following the below tips carefully helps students to improve the overall JAC 10th Result
- Make a Study Schedule- Refer to the JAC 10th time table and make a study schedule so that you will cover the complete syllabus well before the exam dates. Completing the syllabus before the exams will provide ample time for revision.
- Create Short Notes- Making short notes by summarising the topics into important facts will help in easing the revision part. Besides, students can avoid carrying heavy textbooks everywhere for revising the topics.
- Complete Syllabus Before JAC 10th Exams- Having knowledge of the JAC 10th Syllabus is important for students as it gives an idea about the important topics, test duration and marking scheme. Students are advised to complete the syllabus before the release of JAC 10th time table 2020.
- Revise Regularly- Along with the study time, students should reserve some time for revision. The revision will help students to remember the facts for a longer duration. After the release JAC 10th time table 2020, devote maximum time for revision.
- Solve Last Year's Papers- Practising the previous year's JAC 10th Question Papers is a key to successfully clear the exams. Students must practice the question papers of all subjects to have a self-analysis of the preparation level. Moreover, it can also help students to learn time management and improving the calculation speed.
Click here to check and download JAC 10th question papers
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - JAC 10th Time Table 2020
Question: What is the passing marks in JAC 10th board exams?
Students should obtain a minimum of 33% marks to qualify each subject.
Question: When will JAC 10th practical exam conducted?
The JAC 10th practical exam will be conducted from January 20 to February 5, 2020.
Question: When will the JAC 10th supplementary exams be held?
JAC 10th supplementary exams will be held from July 7 to July 13, 2020.
Question: Is there any chance that the JAC 10th date sheet will be revised?
There is a very less chance of the revision of the JAC 10th date sheet.
JAC 10th Compartment Result 2020 - Jharkhand Academic Council ...
Jharkhand Academic Council will declare the JAC 10th supplemen...