RBSE Class 10 Model Papers 2020
RBSE Class 10 Model Papers 2020 - Rajasthan Board releases the RBSE 10th model papers in November on the official website, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education conducts the Class 10th examination every year in March. RBSE Class 10 model papers will help the students to know the exam pattern of the exam. It will also help them to know the difficulty level of the exam. Therefore, students will be able to make a better study routine after referring to the RBSE Class 10 model papers. Solving the question papers will make the candidates efficient and improve their time management skill which will help them score high in RBSE 10th 2020 exam. Read the article to download the RBSE Class 10 model papers 2020 and know the exam pattern and marking scheme of Class 10th exam.
Latest: Rajasthan Board has declared the RBSE 10th result 2020 on July 28, 2020. Check 10th result 2020 for more updates.
How to download RBSE Class 10 Model Papers 2020?
Students must follow the steps mentioned below to download the RBSE Class 10 Model Papers.
- Click on the links mentioned below in this article.
- Log in using the personal credentials such as user id and password.
- Download the RBSE Class 10 Question Papers and start solving them.
- Print the same and keep it safe on your mobile phone/laptops.
- The question papers can be accessed in the pdf format.
Know about Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 here.
RBSE Class 10 Model Papers (Subject-wise)
Students can download the previous year's RBSE Class 10 Model Papers for all the prescribed subjects from the table below. Students are advised to go through the RBSE 10th time table 2020 and strategize their preparation.
Previous Year RBSE Class 10 Question Papers
Previous Year RBSE Class 10 Question Papers (Supplementary)
RBSE 10th Hindi Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th English Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th Science Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th Social Science Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th Maths Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th Sanskrit V-I Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE 10th Sanskrit V-II Supplementary Question Paper 2018
RBSE Class 10 Model Papers- Marking Scheme
Students are advised to go through the table below to know the exam pattern of RBSE Class 10th. They are advised to complete the RBSE 10th syllabus as soon as possible and refer to the question papers to solve the different types of questions and strategise their preparation.
Min. Marks needed to pass
Benefits of RBSE Class 10 Model Papers
There are numerous benefits of solving RBSE Class 10 sample papers. Some of the advantages of solving the previous year question papers are mentioned below.
- Solving the RBSE Class 10 model papers will help the students to know about the frequently asked questions. This will help them to prepare in a definite manner which will result in scoring high.
- Students will be able to know the exam pattern and paper structure by solving the RBSE Class 10 question papers. This will widen up their concepts and make them acquainted with the marking scheme of the question paper.
- One of the greatest benefits of solving the RBSE sample papers for Class 10 is that the candidates will be able to know the difficulty level of the exam after solving them.
- Solving the previous year's question papers will also help the students to set up the environment of the exam and work on the time management aspect. This will make them more smart and efficient and help them score high in 2020 exams.
RBSE Class 10 Qualifying Marks
Students need to remember the qualifying marks according to the Rajasthan Board for Class 10th in order to prepare for the exam well and in a specific manner.
- Students need to score a minimum of 33% in theory and practical exam respectively.
- It must be remembered that if a student scores 33% including both theory and practical exam. He/she will not be considered as passed.
- Students are advised to prepare for the theory and practical exam well. The practical exam is very scoring, candidates should give their best to obtain the full marks in practical which will finally add to the total of 100 and help them to score high.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - RBSE Class 10 Model Papers 2020
Question: Are the previous year question papers enough for the preparation of RBSE Class 10th?
Students are advised to refer to the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Solving question paper is the last step towards giving the final touch to the preparation as it helps in knowing the trend of questions asked in the exam.
Question: What is the best way to solve the previous year question papers?
The candidates should make the environment of the study room as an examination hall and solve the question papers in the stipulated time.
Question: What are the passing marks for RBSE Class 10?
Students must score a minimum of 33% marks in theory and practical exam to pass the same.
RBSE 10th Admit Card 2021 - Rajasthan Board will release class...
RBSE Supplementary Result 2020 - Rajasthan Board will release...
Questions related to RBSE 10th
the rusult of class 10 rbse is when declered
The 10th standard Rajastha Board of Secondary Education results will be declared by 17th of July, 2020. Stay tuned to the official website for quick notifications and updates.
Check out our website for more detailed information...
Best wishes. Thank you.
which subject best after tenth Rbse
Regardless of the board that you did your Class 10 from, the options for Class 11 & 12 remain the same.
The most sought after courses are:
- MEC --- For careers in BBA, Management and CA
- MPC --- For almost all career options. You can do BBA also. Also you get options in B.Tech, Defence, B.Sc , Pilot Training etc.
- BiPC --- For careers in MBBS, Agriculture, Forensics etc. Basically into medical related field.
All of these are beautiful and best in themselves. The only line marking the difference is their career prospects. You gotta choose the subjects based on your interest and your aim for life. While doing so, keep in mind that you will have to carry this decision for the rest of your life.
Hope this helps.
when the aatendence is submitted from school and how much minimum attendence is required
It may vary from Board to Board and school to school. Since there is always a discretionary power offered to school to allow the students who have not secured attendance above a particular criteria.
Mostly it is above 75 % attendance which you need to maintain but some school also says that they should have an attendance 90%>