ICSE Class 10th Result 2016 - The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has declared ICSE 10th result 2016 on May 6 at 3:00 PM for the students, who appeared in the Board exam. Candidates can check their ICSE Class 10th result 2016 through the official link available on this page.
As per ICSE 2016 exam schedule, the Class 10th board examination started on February 29 and was held till March 31, 2016. Around two lakh students had registered for the ICSE examinations in India and abroad. ICSE Class 10th Result 2016 will decide the qualifying status of these students on the specified dates.
Last year, around 1,50,000 students appeared in the ICSE board exam, of which over 98% students passed the 10th board exam. The ICSE (Class X) Examination 2015 reflected a marginal increase in pass percentages over the ICSE Class 10th result of the previous year. Class 10th result showed a slight increase of 0.21% as compared to previous year’s result.
Students, who appear in the 10th standard exam, can access their ICSE Class 10th result 2016 through the official link or they can get their result on their mobile phone via SMS.
How to check ICSE Class 10th Result 2016 through official link:
Visit the oficial website of ICSE - www.cisce.org
Click the link of ICSE Class 10 result 2016
Fill in course details (ICSE / ISC)
Insert your UID (unique ID)
Enter Captcha code
Click on the 'Show Result' tab and see your ICSE 10th result
Click on the 'Print Result' tab and take pintout of your ICSE Class X result
To get ICSE Class 10 Result 2016 on Mobile Phone - SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883
Stay tuned to school.careers360.com for more news and articles
ICSE 10th Result 2020 - CISCE will release the ICSE Board Class 10th result in the first week of ...
ICSE 10th Time Table 2020– CISCE has released the ICSE class 10 board exam time table 2020 on De...
ICSE 10th exam pattern 2020 - CISCE released the exam pattern of ICSE class 10th exam. Check the...
ICSE 10th Question Papers 2020 - Students can download previous year ICSE class 10 question paper...
ICSE 10th Syllabus 2020- ICSE Board has released the ICSE syllabus for class 10th online. Check s...
Scoring merely 100 marks is not a victory. If you have proper knowledge (Practical+Theoretical knowledge) of the subject then you can easily achieve as many marks as you want, not only in computer subject but in other subjects also. Earlier getting lower marks does not mean that you will always get lower marks. It is totally based upon your determination and hard work.
Computer is very practical subject which cannot be learnt theoretically so you have to focus on practical knowledge of that subject. For example, if you have to understand HTML coding then it is not possible to learn all the codes simultaneously, so what you can do is you have to learn the basics of HTML like how to start the coding, different points to be used, etc. then start doing that coding in your computer which makes you more comfortable with understanding the practical knowledge of HTML. Now, you can use that coding for different purposes which makes you much aware of that field. Similarly you can try this process with other topics also because if you are studying computer subject without making contact with a computer then it is not fruitful for you.
So if you face difficulty in theoretical learning then you can go for practical learning. Please keep in mind that bearing the pain is not an ultimate solution to any problem so there is no need to take tension in exams.
A relaxed mind can catch things easily and accurately as compared to the fatigue mind. So be cool, calm, relaxed and confident whatever you do.
Good Luck !!
Ashutosh, the ICSE and ISC time table for Board examination 2020 has been released on 11 December on their official website. You can visit their website
, go to the notice board and can download the date sheet from the link provided. Exams for class 10th start from 27th February 2020 with English Language and end on 30th March 2020 with Biology.
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.
The roll number od ICSE 10fh Board exam is your Unique ID, the ID with which you have checked your class 10 board results. Yes, it is required while feeling the form of any competitive examination. So, it is required while filling the JEE forma too.
Your ICSE 10th brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile