ICSE 10th Time Table 2020 - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the ICSE 10th date sheet on December 5, 2019. As per reports, the time table of ICSE 10th is sent to the principal of CISCE affiliated schools. Soon the pdf file of ICSE 10th time table 2020 will be released on the official website: cisce.org. ICSE 10th date sheet comprises the subject-wise exam date and time along with a few exam day instructions. According to the class 10 ICSE time table, the board exams will be conducted from February 27 to March 30, 2020. The ICSE 10th exam is held in two slots: 9 am and 11 am. The exam duration varies from 2, 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on the subject. Last year, the ICSE 10th date sheet was issued on December 3. Students preparing to board exams can check the ICSE 10th time table 2020 below. It is suggested to download and save ICSE time table for 10th to make a daily study schedule-
Students can check detailed 10th ICSE time table in the following table to know about the date and time of exam for each subject.
ICSE 10th Date Sheet
Students should follow the given step-wise process to download the ICSE Class 10 time table-
Step 1: Go to the CISCE's official website: www.cisce.org.Step 2: Now, in the "Notice Board" section a link to "Time Table of ICSE Year 2020 Examination" (for class 10) will be available.Step 3: Click on ICSE Class 10 time table and a pdf file containing the exam dates will be displayed on the screen.Step 4: Students should download ICSE 10th time table for further reference.
ICSE 10th Date Sheet - Official Website Image
Previous Year's ICSE 10th time table snapshot
Official ICSE 1Oth Time table 2019 pdf, Click here
The ICSE Class 10 compartment time table will be released in July 2020. Last year, the time table was issued on July 8, 2019. The council will conduct supplementary exams on July 15, 16 and 17, 2020. Candidates applied for the compartmental exams can check the detailed ICSE 10th time table 2020 for compartment exams below-
ICSE 10th Compartment Time Table
Thousands of students appear for the ICSE Board exam every year. With strenuous effort and special attention to the preparation, students can easily score excellent marks. The ICSE 10th time table should be on student’s fingertips so that they start revising the subjects accordingly. Below are given a few tips that every student should take care of:
Refer to ICSE 10th time table 2020 and make a proper study schedule for all the subjects. Students should complete the entire syllabus before 30 days of the final examination. Devote more time to the subjects that you find tough, but don’t completely ignore the easy ones.
Students preparing for the 10th board examination must go through the entire ICSE 10th Syllabus so as to know the units and topics to be covered for the exam. It is suggested to complete the syllabus before the release of the ICSE 10th time table 2020, so that students can focus on the revision till the exam. Besides, students should check the ICSE 10th Exam Pattern to know the correct marking scheme.
Revise the topics on a regular interval. Revision after preparing a topic with good understanding helps in remembering the important facts longer. The more one revises, the better their chances to stay stress-less during the exam days.
Practice previous years' ICSE 10th question papers to get the hang of type of questions asked in the exam. It also familiarizes one of the exam pattern and marking scheme followed in the exam. They will also help one know the different types of questions being asked in the exam year after year.
Yes, people fail in ICSE. However, if one studies a bit, he/she can score a minimum of 33% to clear the boards.
The marks of the best five out of 6 subjects are added and then 500 and then multiplied by 100.
Percentage = (S/500) x 100%
ICSE 10th exam pattern 2020 - CISCE released the exam pattern of ICSE class 10th exam. Check the...
ICSE 10th Question Papers 2020 - Students can download previous year ICSE class 10 question paper...
ICSE 10th Result 2020 - CISCE will release the ICSE Board Class 10th result in the first week of ...
ICSE 10th Syllabus 2020- ICSE Board has released the ICSE syllabus for class 10th online. Check s...
ICSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2018 - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations has releas...
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.
The roll number od ICSE 10fh Board exam is your Unique ID, the ID with which you have checked your class 10 board results. Yes, it is required while feeling the form of any competitive examination. So, it is required while filling the JEE forma too.
You need to go to the court and get a affidavit done to change your name. As for the board certificate, it is suggested that you change it before appearing for the boards and not after. You need to contact your school for it, and it will be done but fine will be charged.
To change the name in your certificate after ICSE, it will be a lengthy process and you will need a good advocate. If you don't change your name in the certificate, it will create problems at places where the class 10 boards certificate is needed. All the best!
Your ICSE 10th brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile