ICSE 10th Result 2020 Declared! - Check ICSE Board Result @ cisce.org
ICSE 10th Result 2020 Date and Time - CISCE Board has announced the ICSE result 2020 class 10. The result of ICSE 10th 2020 has been announced on July 10 at 3 pm. Earlier, the board cancelled the remaining ICSE Class 10 exams 2020 due to the COVID0-19 outbreak. The board has declared the ICSE Class 10 result 2020 on cisce.org. Students can view their ICSE board result 2020 10th class by entering their index number, UID and the captcha code. The ICSE 10th result 2020 includes information such as date of birth, candidate ID, School, marks in theory and practical subjects, etc.
Latest: ICSE 10th result 2020 declared! Click here to check the result.
-Check ICSE Result 2020 live updates now.
- Check ISC 12th result 2020 here.
Council for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education commenced ICSE 10th exam 2020 from February 27, 2020. The remaining exams which were all set to be conducted from July 2 to July 12, 2020, have been cancelled. Last year, the ICSE Board 10th Class result was declared on May 7, 2019. As per the last year stats, around 1,96,271 students appeared in the ICSE 10th exam among which 98.54% students passed. Read this article to know how to check ICSE 10th result 2020 and know the previous year statistics of the ICSE result 2020.
List of ICSE 10th Result 2020 Websites:
- cisce.org 10th result 2020
Online cisce.org 10th result 2020 marksheet will look like as shown below:
ICSE 10th Re-evaluation Result 2020
The candidates who are not satisfied with their ICSE 10th result 2020, can apply for the recheck provision and get their answer booklets re-evaluated.
Students must note that they can register for the re-evaluation from July 10 to 16, 2020 and ICSE 10th result 2020 after re-evaluation will be released in the last week of August 2020.
Students are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for re-evaluation.
- Visit the official website, cisce.org.
- Now towards the top of the website, click on ‘Services'.
- Now click on ‘Click here for Apply Recheck’.
- After this, a new window will open on the screen. Students need to read all the instructions and click on ‘Click here to Register.’
- Now, a new page will open where students must log in using their Email address and password.
- Enter the details in the asked field and apply for rechecking.
How to check ICSE 10th Result 2020?
Students are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to access their ICSE board result 2020.
Visit the official website of the exam conducting body, cisce.org.
Towards the right upper corner of the ICSE 10th result website 2020, click on ‘Results 2020’
Now the ICSE Class 10 result 2020 window will be opened on the screen.
Enter the respective Index number, UID and the Captcha code and click on ‘show result’
The ICSE 10th Result 2020 of the student will be displayed on the screen.
Take a print of the ICSE Board Class 10th result and keep it safe for future use.
The snapshot of ICSE Class10 result window is provided below for the convenience of the students.
Watch the following video for better understanding:
How to check ICSE 10th Result 2020 via SMS?
The candidates can have access to their ICSE result 2020 even without the internet. They can send the SMS in the following format and check their result.
- SMS format: ICSE<Space><Seven digit Unique Id> send the same to this number: 09248082883.
- SMS Example: ICSE 1786257
After sending the SMS in this format, students will be able to view their ICSE Class 10 result 2020 on their mobiles in the following format.
ISHANIKA MALHOTRA ENG-90, HIN-85, HCG-86, MAT-89, SCI-96, CTA-90, SUPW-B, PCA
Details mentioned in ICSE Result 2020 10th Class
Students can find the details provided below in the ICSE 10th result 2020 name wise
- Date of Birth
- Candidate ID
- Result – Pass or Fail
- Marks in theory and practical subjects
- Candidate name
ICSE 10th Compartment Result 2020
Students who were able to pass the four subjects including English but failed in one subject apart from the mentioned four will be allowed to appear for the compartment exam. They must refer to the ICSE 10th syllabus and prepare efficiently for the exam.
- It is to be noted that the passing marks per subject are 33% of the total marks. Students will be able to apply for the compartment exams in the last week of June.
- The exam of the same will be conducted in the third week of July 2020 after the declaration of ICSE 10th result 2020.
- Students must look into the ICSE time table for Class 10 and make sure of the date and time of the compartment exam.
- Students will be able to check their ICSE Class 10 result 2020 for compartment exams in July 2020.
What after the declaration of ICSE 10th Class Result 2020?
Students will also be able to access their documents using DigiLocker after the declaration of ICSE result 2020 10th class. Students can sign up for Digi locker using phone numbers and download the digitally signed copies of their mark sheets. Apart from this students can collect their mark sheets a few days before the declaration of the results from their respective school authorities. Further, they will be assigned different streams such as Arts, Science and Commerce as per their ICSE 10th result 2020 and interest level. Students are advised to also appear for some of the best scholarship exams such as NTSE, KVPY, etc.
ICSE 10th Result 2020 - Highlights
|Board name||Indian Certificate of Secondary Education|
|Exam name||ICSE 10th Board exam|
|ICSE Result date||July 10 at 3 pm (Declared)|
|Mode of result||online|
ICSE 10th Result 2020 Dates
Students must go through the dates of the ICSE Board 10th result 2020 to stay updated with the forthcoming events of the same.
ICSE Class 10 Result Dates
ICSE 10th exam
February 27 - March 18, 2020
ICSE 10th Board result 2020
July 10 at 3 pm (Declared)
Last week of August 2020
ICSE Re-evaluation registration
July 10 to 16, 2020
ICSE Result for Re-evaluation
Last week of August 2020
ICSE 10th Result- Previous Years’ Statistics
Students can find the list of the previous year's statistics of ICSE Class 10 result and know the increasing graph of the performance of their seniors.
Girls’ Pass %
Boys’ Pass %
Overall Pass %
Total No. of Appeared Students
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - ICSE 10th Result 2020 Declared! - Check ICSE Board Result @ cisce.org
Question: Will I be able to appear for the compartment exams if I fail in English?
No, passing in English is mandatory to sit in the compartment exam. It must be noted that students need to get passed in English and other 3 subjects in order to be eligible to appear for the compartment exam.
Question: Is the passing marks for ICSE 10th Board 35%?
No, the pass percentage has been brought down from 35% to 33% from this year. Therefore, students need to score a minimum of 33% in all the subjects in order to get passed in the exam.
Question: When can I apply for the revaluation in the ICSE 10th Board?
Students can apply for the revaluation in the ICSE 10 Board from July 10 to 16, 2020.
Question: Can I check my ICSE 10th result via SMS?
Yes, students can check their ICSE 10th result through SMS by sending their roll numbers to 09248082883.
ICSE 10th Exam 2020 - Students can check ICSE 10th class tips ...
Questions related to ICSE 10th
How can I score 100 marks in computer? Actually I am a ready to bear the burnt of examination but then also model exam results of mine are getting low. If you know any way pls immediately assist me yeah.
Scoring merely 100 marks is not a victory. If you have proper knowledge (Practical+Theoretical knowledge) of the subject then you can easily achieve as many marks as you want, not only in computer subject but in other subjects also. Earlier getting lower marks does not mean that you will always get lower marks. It is totally based upon your determination and hard work.
Computer is very practical subject which cannot be learnt theoretically so you have to focus on practical knowledge of that subject. For example, if you have to understand HTML coding then it is not possible to learn all the codes simultaneously, so what you can do is you have to learn the basics of HTML like how to start the coding, different points to be used, etc. then start doing that coding in your computer which makes you more comfortable with understanding the practical knowledge of HTML. Now, you can use that coding for different purposes which makes you much aware of that field. Similarly you can try this process with other topics also because if you are studying computer subject without making contact with a computer then it is not fruitful for you.
So if you face difficulty in theoretical learning then you can go for practical learning. Please keep in mind that bearing the pain is not an ultimate solution to any problem so there is no need to take tension in exams.
A relaxed mind can catch things easily and accurately as compared to the fatigue mind. So be cool, calm, relaxed and confident whatever you do.
Good Luck !!
Where did you get ICSE Class 10 Date Sheet? It is not available on ICSE official website. Why are you misleading the lakhs of students and parents for a few visits to your website?
Ashutosh, the ICSE and ISC time table for Board examination 2020 has been released on 11 December on their official website. You can visit their website https://www.cisce.org/ , go to the notice board and can download the date sheet from the link provided. Exams for class 10th start from 27th February 2020 with English Language and end on 30th March 2020 with Biology.
how to score 99% in tenth ICSE?
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.
ICSE 10th telugu sample paper 2018
I am extremely sorry to tell you dear but we don't have ICSE 10th telegu sample papers for the year 2018 as required by you but yes we do have sample papers of ICSE 10th telegu for the year 2019 which is even better , you can get it and download it by going through our page , the link for the same page is given below :-
which is the roll number in icse 10th board index number or unique id ? it is required while filling jee main form
The roll number od ICSE 10fh Board exam is your Unique ID, the ID with which you have checked your class 10 board results. Yes, it is required while feeling the form of any competitive examination. So, it is required while filling the JEE forma too.