Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Declared!- Check Kerala Plus Two Result @keralaresults.nic.in
Kerala DHSE Result 2020 - Kerala Board has declared the Kerala plus two result 2020 on July 15 at 2 pm. Kerala DHSE 12th result 2020 is available on the official website, keralaresults.nic.in 2020. Students will be able to check their Kerala plus two result 2020 by entering their roll numbers and date of birth. Kerala DHSE result 2020 includes student's name, qualifying status, subject-wise marks and other details.
Kerala +2 Result 2020 Latest News
July 17 - Click here to get the details of revaluation and obtaining photocopy for Kerala plus two result 2020.
July 15- Click here to check DHSE Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala conducted the Kerala Plus Two exams 2020 from March 10 to 19, 2020. The postponed exams were conducted from May 27 to 30, 2020. Last year, DHSE Kerala result was released on May 8, 2019. Around 4,42,434 students appeared in the Kerala Class 12th exam in the previous year. In the previous year, the overall passing percentage was 84.33%. Check how to check Kerala Plus two result 2020, plus two result 2020 Kerala date and time and other details in this article and know the previous years’ result statistics.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 Updates
- July 11 - Kerala plus two result 2020 is expected to be declared on July 15, 2020.
- July 6- DHSE Kerala has delayed the Kerala Plus two result 2020. It is expected that the result may be out in the second week of July 2020.
- June 26 - Higher secondary result 2020 Kerala and Kerala Class 11 result 2020 will be announced on July 10, 2020. Check the complete details of Kerala plus two result 2020 school wise and roll number wise below.
- June 15 - Evaluation process is going on. Kerala Plus two result 2020 date will be out soon.
- Kerala board has started the evaluation for the completed papers from May 13, 2020.
- So, it expected that plus two Kerala board result 2020 may be out soon after the exam conclusion.
- Check 12th class result 2020 to get all updates of result announcement.
Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Date and Time
Students can go through the following table to know about Kerala +2 result 2020 date and other forthcoming events.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 date
DHSE Result 2020 Kerala
Kerala 12th result date 2020
March 10 to 19, 2020
|Evaluation start date||May 13, 2020|
Kerala 12th Result 2020 Date and time
July 15, 2020 at 2 pm
Kerala DHSE Revaluation application date
Third week of July 2020
Kerala Class 12th result date for Revaluation
Last week of July 2020
Kerala 12th Supplementary Exam dates
Kerala DHSE Result date for Supplementary
Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Websites
The board will also provide Kerala plus two result 2020 school wise through an online portal. Students can check their Kerala DHSE 2nd year result 2020 by clicking on the link provided on this page. This year, around 8,91,577 students are waiting for www.keralaresult.nic.in 2020. A total of 80,051 students from Malappuram district appeared for DHSE exams. Here is the list of official websites to check Kerala Class 12th result 2020.
- results.kerala.nic.in 2020
- Keralaresults.nic.in 2020
- dhsekerala.gov.in 2020
Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Overview
Go through the following table to know about www.kerala result.nic.in 2020 at a glance
Higher Secondary Result 2020 Kerala Highlights
|Exam name||Kerala DHSE 2020 Exams|
|Board name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Result name||Kerala plus two result 2020|
|Official website||keralaresults.nic.in 2020|
|Result date||July 15, 2020|
|Result status||To be declared soon|
How to check www.kerala result.nic.in 2020?
Students can follow the steps provided below to know how to check the Kerala DHSE 12th result 2020.
- Visit the official website, keralaresults.nic.in 2020 or dhse.kerala.gov.in result 2020.
- Click on the link of Kerala DHSE result 2020.
- Enter your roll number and date of birth in the result login window.
- Now, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The online www.kerala result.nic.in 2020 mark sheet will be opened on the screen.
- Download and take a print of the higher secondary result 2020 Kerala.
- Keep it safe for future use.
The window of Kerala DHSE result 2020 looks like this.
How to check Kerala DHSE Result 2020 via SMS?
Students who are unable to check their Kerala Plus two result 2020 using the internet can check the same via SMS. The exam conducting body will send a detailed result to the candidate.
- Send the SMS in the given format, type: KERALA12<space>REGISTRATION NUMBER
- Now, send it to 56263.
Steps to check Kerala DHSE Result 2020 through a Mobile app
Students can also check their Kerala 12th result 2020 via mobile app named ‘PRD LIVE’ which is run by the public relations department. They can download this app and enter their details to access their Kerala DHSE result 2020. Using this app will help the students to check their results even when the official website may not be opening due to heavy traffic.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 School Wise
Kerala board also provides Kerala DHSE result 2020 school wise. Students can check the result of Kerala plus two 2020 for all the students appeared from a school. They can check Kerala plus two result 2020 school wise by entering their school code. Thus, they can view www.kerala result.nic.in 2020 their friends also.
Steps to check Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 School Wise
- Visit the official website of www.kerala result.nic.in 2020.
- Click on the higher secondary result 2020 Kerala link.
- Then, open the link of school-wise results.
- Enter school code in the given field.
- Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Kerala plus two result 2020 school wise will appear on the screen.
Details mentioned in Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Go through the details which are incorporated in Kerala Class 12th result.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Subject-wise marks
- Qualifying status
- Total Marks
What after Kerala DHSE Result 2020?
After the declaration of Kerala 12th result 2020, students can collect the original copies of their mark sheets from the respective school authorities. This is a very crucial phase of one’s life as this is the time when students have to choose the streams - Science, Arts or Commerce. They are advised to choose the streams very carefully and analyse their interest level and future scope of that respective field. Their aim should be high and clear before choosing the respective stream for their further studies.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 for Revaluation Process
Students who are not satisfied with their marks in the Kerala DHSE result 2020 can apply for the revaluation process. Therefore, this will let them get their copies rechecked. Go through this section to know detailed information about Kerala +2 Revaluation process.
- Students can apply for revaluation in the month of July 2020. They must remember to apply for the same within two weeks of the declaration of Kerala DHSE result 2020.
- It must be noted that once the answer booklets are gone for the rechecking, students cannot get their copies further checked. If their marks decrease, they won’t be able to do anything.
- Kerala Board rechecks the answer sheets with a sense of great responsibility. Therefore, the doubt of any error is minimal.
- Kerala Board 12th revaluation result will be released in the last week of July 2020.
Kerala Plus Two Result 2020 for Supplementary
Kerala Board gives a second opportunity to the students who were unable to get passed in one or two subjects. Therefore, they can appear for Kerala DHSE exam 2020. Let us now know more about the same.
- Students can apply for Kerala DHSE supplementary exam in the month of July 2020. They need to pay a nominal amount for appearing for the supply exams.
- They are advised to complete Kerala 12th syllabus 2020 to the earliest and start revising devotedly to score high this time.
- Students will be able to view their Kerala DHSE result 2020 for supplementary in August 2020.
- Refer to the supplementary Kerala Plus two time table 2020 to know the supply exam dates and time and prepare in a strategic manner.
Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Statistics
DHSE Kerala will release the overall pass percentage and other Kerala 12th result statistics along with Kerala DHSE 2020 result. Go through the past 5 years’ Kerala +2 result statistics to know the trend of the pass percentage over the years.
Previous Years’ Kerala DHSE Result Statistics
Overall pass %
Boys’ pass %
Girls’ pass %
Number of students who appeared
Previous Year's Kerala 12th Result Statistics
- Govt-Aided schools performed better with pass percentage at 86.36%
- Around 14, 000 students obtained A+ grade.
- Top-performing district- Wayanad
- Worst Performing District- Pathanamthitta
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Kerala DHSE Result 2020 Declared!- Check Kerala Plus Two Result @keralaresults.nic.in
Question: How can I check my Kerala plus two result 2020, if I forget my roll number?
Students are advised to communicate with their school authorities in this case.
Question: What should I do if the personal details in my Kerala DHSE result 2020 is incorrect?
In this case, students can consult the exam conducting body. They can also discuss this issue with their school authorities.
Question: When can I apply for the revaluation process for Kerala 12th result 2020?
Students can apply for the revaluation process and get their copies rechecked. They can apply for the same in July 2020. The final revaluation Kerala DHSE result will be released in the last week of July 2020.
Question: When will be the Kerala DHSE supplementary result be released?
Kerala supplementary result for 12th will be released in August 2020.
Kerala DHSE and SSLC exams have been postponed due to Coronavi...
Questions related to Kerala DHSE
please post the score weitaghe of +2 kerala sylabbus chemistry
Well, I couldn't get you.
But I am providing you with a link which may help you out with your query. Link contains the information about the 10+2 syllabus with a its marks weightage .
If this link is not helpful, kindly repost the question with some explanation.
What is the marking scheme of chemistrt second year
In Kerala dhse plus 2 chemistry examination you can analyse the complete marking scheme by just viewing the model papers or previous year question papers of the chemistry exam for which you can refer the official website, for a small idea you can refer the below link to see the syllabus and the weightage of topics in the the question paper:
Best of luck.
kerala plustwo syllabus of scince students 2020
Please follow the link given below to get the complete syllabus for all the subject for plus to science for Kerala,
It contains the detailed syllabus for all the subjects
All the best
Tell me full details of Kerala BPE and what is the difference of Kerala BPE and Jharkhand board who is the best board for B.tech, M.tech, MBA, or other government job private job and other higher education
Top BPE colleges in Kerala are
1. Mahatma Gandhi University
2.St Joseph's Academy of Higher Education and Research
Best of both can be not well defined as both colleges are well reputed and can fulfil all your above stated demands. You can go with the one in which you secured a good rank as both are something tough to achieve.
Kerala board is reported board or not plzz tell me all details in Kerala board plzz I am very comfuj or agar mein es bord se 12th krta huun or fir b.tech krunga or fir higher education mein koi dikt toh nhi hoga na ya koi government job ya koi private job mein kisi v chij ka dikat toh nhi krega ye
Unsourced material might be tested and evacuated. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is a leading body of school instruction in India, led by the administration of the province of Kerala, India. The board readies the schedule for schools associated with it.
The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Kerala is a leading body of school instruction in India, directed by the administration of the territory of Kerala, India. The board readies the schedule for schools associated with it. Their fundamental scholastic spotlight is on restorative consideration, designing and telemarketing.
The CBSE schedule is relatively harder than the state prospectus. ... Top national level placement tests like JEE and NEET depend on the educational program of CBSE as it were. Thus, the up-and-comers, who finished their instruction in the CBSE prospectus, have a superior shot of prevailing in these assessments.