TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2021- Check TN 10th Supply Result @ tnresults.nic.in
Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021- Directorate of Government Examinations, Tamil Nadu will declare the TN SSLC supply results in August 2021. Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021 will be available in online mode on tnresults.nic.in. Students can get access to their supply result by entering their date of birth, registration number, and captcha. Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021 includes the student’s personal information, subject-wise marks, grades, percentage, etc. TN supply Class 10 exams 2021 will be conducted in July 2021. Whereas the regular Tamil Nadu 10th exams 2021 are expected to be conducted in April/May 2021. Read further to know Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary result 2021 date and how to check.
TN 10th supplementary result 2021- Important Dates
|Exam Date||July 2021|
|Exam Result||August 2021|
How to check TN 10th supplementary result 2021?
Below we have mentioned some simple steps that will help students to check TN Board SSLC supplementary results 2021.
- Visit the official website tnresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, look for the ‘Result’ icon.
- After that click on the Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary result 2021 link.
- Here, enter the required details like registration number and date of birth in the specified format.
- Click on the ‘Get Result’ tab and the result will be displayed.
- Students can download & take prints of it for future reference.
Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021 window will look like as given below.
Details mentioned in the Tamil Nadu SSLC supplementary result 2021
There are some common details that students will find on their Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary result 2021.
- Candidate’s Name
- School Name
- Subject-Wise Marks
- Total Marks Secured
- Date of Birth
- Result status- Pass/Fail
- Registration Number
Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021 Grading System
For students reference we have mentioned a table of TN supply class 10 exams 2021 results’ grading system, check out.
TN supply Class 10 exams 2021- Grading System
|Grade ||Grade Point ||Marks in 1st,3rd and Non-Language Subjects ||Marks in 2nd Language Subject|
What after Tamil Nadu 10th Supplementary Result 2021?
The very first that students need to do is to collect their marksheet and certificates from school. After TN SSLC supply results 2021, passed students will be promoted to class 11. It is the crucial time when they need to choose the right stream amongst- Science, Arts, & Commerce. Choose wisely because the future may depend on this choice. Also, check Courses after Class 10
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - TN SSLC Supplementary Result 2021- Check TN 10th Supply Result @ tnresults.nic.in
Question: When will the Tamil Nadu SSLC supplementary exams be conducted?
TN supply Class 10 exams 2021 is expected to be conducted in July 2021.
Question: When and where will the Tamil Nadu 10th supply result 2020 be declared?
Tamil Nadu SSLC Supplementary Result 2021 will be declared tentatively in August 2021 on tnresults.nic.in.
Question: What if I failed Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary exam 2021?
In such a case, students need to appear for the exam in the next year.
TN Board Results 2020 - DGE, Tamil Nadu will release the HSC a...
SSLC Tamil Nadu Exams 2020 Postponed or Not - Check the TN 10...
Questions related to Tamil Nadu SSLC
how to you using for the app please let me know
Please be specific and write your question again, so that we can help you. Write the question in the comment section.
can pcm students get seat kalasalingam college virudhunagar for b.tech food technology?
Yes, PCM students can apply for the seat in Btech food technology in Kalasilangam college. Main eligibility criteria is:
- Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 exams) of the state board, CBSE, Matric or any other Board of Education recognized by state and/or Central Government with the aggregate of 50% and above in Mathematics /Biology/Physics/Chemistry.
For the admission:
- On the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination of Kalasalingam University to be conducted at all India levelin major cities of India and marks scored in the +2 Examination. Eligible candidates need to appear for the Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) conducted by the university.
Hope, it helps.
What are the best btech food technology colleges for pcm students?
Here is the list of top colleges
• Jamia hamdard, New delhi
• Jadavpur university, Kolkata
• Harcourt butler technical university, kanpur
• Lovely professional university, Punjab
• Galgotias university, Greater noida
Check out this link -
My friend is Tamil Nadu SSLC passed. He intends to do a degree from TN Open University, without studying Higher Secondary. Is he eligible for SSC/RRB exams after he completes the said degree under Open Univ. scheme. Please guide us.
with out HSC , getting an admission in higher studies is impossible. Intermediate and Matric qualification is must for every candidate to go for higher studies which are career based. Candidates choose streams in which they can create and invest too. Without 10th score , no one can go to 12th. HSC is requirement to go SSC.
Hope it helps!