KVPY Admit Card 2018: Indian Institute of Science(IISc) Bangalore will release the KVPY admit card in the second week of October in online mode. Candidates can download the KVPY admit card 2018 by entering their application number and date of birth. KVPY hall ticket mentions details regarding examination centre and seat number. In case of any discrepancies in the details mentioned on the admit card, candidates must inform the KVPY authorities via email immediately and get it rectified. Candidates must note that admit card is an important document without which candidates will not be allowed to sit for the KVPY aptitude test. In addition to the admit card, students must bring valid School/College ID or Aadhar Card or Passport with a clear photograph. Candidates must also read the exam day guidelines mentioned on the KVPY admit card to avoid hassles on the day of the exam.
IISc Bangalore will conduct KVPY 2018 in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode on November 4. After qualifying the KVPY exam, candidates will have to appear for a round of interview to finally get selected for the KVPY fellowship. The link to download KVPY 2018 hall ticket will be updated in this article once the official notification is out.
KVPY Admit Card 2018, Hall Ticket - Dates and Time
The important details related to admit card are given below:
Release of Admit card
Second week of October 2018
KVPY Exam Date
November 4, 2018
KVPY Exam Timings
SA Stream - 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
SB/SX stream – 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
How to download KVPY Admit Card 2018?
Only a candidate whose KVPY application form has been accepted will be able to download KVPY hall ticket. The step-wise process to download KVPY admit card 2018 has been provided below:
Click on the link ' Download KVPY Admit Card'. (Link would be activated once it is officially released)
Enter your application no. and date of birth.
Click on login.
KVPY 2018 admit card will be displayed on the screen
It is advisable for candidates to verify the details mentioned on the admit card before downloading it.
Download and print a copy of it.
KVPY login window
Details mentioned on KVPY Admit Card 2018
The following information will be mentioned in the admit card of KVPY 2018:
- Candidates' Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Stream of exam
- Exam Timings and Shift
- KVPY exam centre address
- Test centre code
- Exam day guidelines
What if you forget KVPY 2018 User ID and Password?
There are chances that candidates may forget their user ID or Password. Don't worry, candidates can refer to the email or text message sent at the time of application. In case, it is inaccessible, candidates can click on 'Forgot Password' tab provided on the right side of the login window. The User ID and password will be resent on registered email and mobile number. If a candidate forgets his/her application number, he/she will have to contact KVPY officials via email to retrieve it.
KVPY 2018 Exam day Guidelines
- Candidates must carry the KVPY admit card along with a School/College ID or Aadhar Card or Passport with a clear photograph as ID proof.
- Candidates must reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the test.
- The room numbers in which the test will be conducted will be displayed in each centre.
- Candidates must not carry calculators or any electronic devices in the exam hall. Virtual calculators will be made available on the computer screen. Sheets for rough work will also be provided.
- Carrying/use of mobile phone, I-pod, portable hard disc, pen drive, data card, pagers inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Students must prepare the CBSE and other state board syllabus thoroughly without skipping any topics.
- Students must practice the KVPY previous year question papers to have an idea about the toughness of exam, type of questions asked and marking scheme.
- They can also practice the sample papers which can be easily downloaded in the form of pdf and practised as many times as required.
- KVPY also offers a mock test which gives you a feel of actual exam environment. It is also useful for the first time computer based test givers.