KVPY Application Form 2020 - Check KVPY Registration Date Here
KVPY Application Form 2020- IISc, Bangalore will release the online application form of KVPY 2020 in the last week of July 2020. Eligible students should visit the official website www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in to fill the KVPY 2020 application form. The last date to submit the KVPY application form 2020 will be August 31, 2020, tentatively. Students studying in Class 11th, 12th and 1st year of UG course are eligible to apply for KVPY. The online KVPY 2020 application form includes Registration, filling of personal and academic details, uploading of required documents, and fee payment. To complete the KVPY application form 2020, students have to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500 for SC/ST/PH/PWD).
Latest: The official notification of KVPY was expected to be released on July 8, 2020. But now it will be released in the last week of July 2020, tentatively.
The application fee can be submitted by using a credit card, debit card or net banking. IISc, Bangalore will conduct the KVPY 2020 on the first Sunday of November 2020. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is a national level scholarship exam. It is a computer-based test to be held in 111 exam cities across the country. Read the article to check KVPY application form 2020 dates, registration process, fee and more-
KVPY Application Form 2020 Dates
All the applicants should be aware of the KVPY 2020 dates to complete the entire application process of time. Students should note that no KVPY application form 2020 will be accepted after the last date.
KVPY Registration Dates (Tentative)
KVPY Application Dates (Tentative)
Start Date of KVPY 2020 Registration
Last week of July 2020
Last Date to Submit KVPY Application Form 2020
August 31, 2020
Deadline to Pay Fee
August 31, 2020
KVPY 2020 Exam Date
November 1, 2020
No ineligible student will be able to submit the KVPY application form 2020. Hence, each aspirant should carefully read the given eligibility before applying for the KVPY exam.
Class 11th students who have passed class 10th with Mathematics & Science with a minimum of 75% (65% for SC/ST/PwD) are eligible for SA stream.
Class 12th students who have passed class 10th with Mathematics & Science with a minimum of 75% (65% for SC/ST/PwD) are eligible for SX stream.
Students who have enrolled in the 1st year of the UG program in Basic Science and have scored at least 60% (50% for SC/ST/PwD category) in 10+2 exams are eligible for SB stream.
Documents Required for KVPY Application Form 2020
Students should keep given documents ready before filling the KVPY 2020 application form. Without the given documents, the KVPY application form 2020will be rejected without any notification. All the documents should be uploaded in soft copies.
KVPY Application Documents
Less than 80 KB
Less than 150 KB
Caste Certificate (SC/ST)
Less than 300 KB
Medical Certificate (PwD)
Less than 300 KB
- The signature should be made with Black or Blue Ink on a white colored background for better visibility.
- Recent and colored photograph in a white or light-colored background
There are three steps to fill the KVPY application form 2020. One should follow the steps given below for hassle-free filling of the form-
Step-wise Process to Apply for KVPY 2020
Step 1- Online KVPY Registration 2020
Step 2- Filling up details in KVPY Application Form 2020
Step 3- Upload Images of Photograph and Signature
Step 4- Application Fee Payment
Step 5- Downloading Confirmation Page
KVPY Application 2020 Process Video
Step 1: KVPY Registration 2020
- Go to the official website, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
- Click on the "Applications" link available on the home page.
- Now, students will be redirected to the registration page listing the important instructions
- Select the checkbox and click on "Login"
New users should 'Click here for registration' to access the KVPY registration form.
Now, entre the given details correctly in the KVPY Application Form 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Presently studying in class
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Fill the details, captcha, check the 'I agree' option and click on Register to complete the KVPY registration process. After successful registration, students will receive their login ID and password via email and text message.
Step 2- Filling Details in KVPY Application Form 2020
After successful KVPY registration, students have to login by using a computer-generated user ID and password to fill the KVPY 2020 application form. Below given details to be entered correctly and within the speculated time.
- Filling Personal Details- in this section, candidates have to entre their category, gender and complete address in the application form of KVPY 2020.
- Academic Details - Now, proceed further to entre the academic details such as school name, educational qualification, minimum aggregate marks, etc in the KVPY application form.
- Uploading Documents and Exam Centre Preference- Re-check the details and upload the above-mentioned document such as photograph and signature in the prescribed specification. Also, select the exam language and test centres.
Step 3- Payment of KVPY 2020 Application Fee
- Students need to pay the KVPY application fee in online mode.
- The application fee can be remitted via credit card/debit card/net banking.
- KVPY application fee once paid is non-refundable.
KVPY Application Fee
General & OBC
KVPY Application Form 2020- Important Instructions
Before proceeding to fill in the application form of KVPY 2020, candidates must go through the important instructions.
- Carefully read the eligibility and important instructions available with application form to avoid any error.
- Keep all the required documents ready before filling the KVPY application form 2020
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected without any prior notice.
- After submitting the fee, the amount will not be refunded in any case. Hence, fill the KVPY 2020 application form correctly.
- Before uploading the documents, make sure the size and format of documents are correct else you won't be able to submit the KVPY application form 2020
- Students will receive the further information about KVPY on their registered e-mail or phone number. Hence, enter the valid and working email/ phone number.
- All applicants should download the confirmation page for future use.
KVPY Application Form 2020 Status
- Students should use their KVPY Login details to access their account and to check the KVPY application form submission status.
- IISc will not provide any facility for KVPY 2020 application form correction.
KVPY Application Form 2020 - Contact Details
In case of any queries related to KVPY application form, students are advised to contact the below given contact details-
Phone Number- 080 - 22932975/76, 080- 23601008 & 080 - 22933536
Candidates can contact these numbers between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days only.
Students have to fill at least 3 preferences of the examination centre in the KVPY application form 2020. The exam authority will allot the nearest examination centre based on first-come-first-serve-basis. Check the list of exam centres below
KVPY Exam Centres
Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi
Asansol, Burdwan, Durgapur, Hoogly, Kolkata, Siliguri
Ambala, Faridabad, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Gurgaon, Hisar
Jammu & Kashmir
Jalandhar, Patiala, Ludhiana, Mohali
Ajmer, Jodhpur, Sikar, Jaipur, Udaipur
Agra, Noida, Varanasi, Allahabad, Greater Noida, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow,
Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Visakhapatnam
Belagavi, Bengaluru, Chikkamangaluru, Davanagere, Bidar, Chikkaballapura, Dharwad, Kalaburagi, Mandya, Hassan, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Udupi, Uttara Kannada, Puttur, Shivamogga
Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Idukki, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur
Chennai, Coimbatore, Kanchipuram, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem
Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodra
Amaravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane
Applicants will be able to download their KVPY 2020 admit card on October 7, 2020, tentatively. The admit card will contain the details like date, time and venue of the examination. Each applicant should bring their respective admit card while appearing in the examination. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to attempt the exam. Only students whose KVPY application form 2020 is accepted successfully will be able to download the admit card.
Read More -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - KVPY Application Form 2020 - Check KVPY Registration Date Here
Question: How to make correction in KVPY centres?
Students can send an email regarding their issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Question: Can I edit my KVPY 2020 application form after submission?
No, after submitting the online KVPY application form 2020, applicants won't be able to make changes. Hence, it is suggested to recheck the details before hitting submit tab.
Question: Is there any provision to submit KVPY applications with late fee?
No, the exam conducting body will not provide any facility to submit the KVPY 2020 application form after the deadline.
Question: What are the documents to be uploaded with KVPY 2020 registration form?
Students should upload the scanned copy of their passport size photograph and signature.
Question: How to check KVPY application form status?
After submitting the KVPY application form 2020, students can check their application status by logging in through their registered accounts.
Question: I forgot my application details. How can I obtain my application number?
Candidates who have gotten themselves registered can obtain their application details by clicking on 'Forgot Application Number or Password' option, which they can find on the KVPY Application Window.
Question: Can I use my friend's mobile number for filling the KVPY 2020 form?
Students are advised to use their personal number, address or e-mail ID for KVPY 2020 registration.
Question: I am unable to upload my photograph in KVPY application form 2020. What to do?
Students are advised to check the size and format of the photograph. All the documents should be uploaded in the given size and format only.
Question: Can I avail any other scholarship along with KVPY 2020?
Students can only avail 1 scholarship at a time.
KVPY Scholarships 2020 - IISc offers attractive KVPY Scholarsh...
KVPY Result 2020-21 - IISc Bangalore will release the KVPY 202...
KVPY Admit Card 2020 - IISc Bangalore will release the KVPY ha...
How to prepare for KVPY 2020 - Students appearing for the KVPY...
Questions related to KVPY
currently in 11th ,when can i attend kvpy exam
KVPY exam is a national level talent search exam that you can apply for in both class 11th and 12th. Since you are in 11th standard, you will be very much eligible for KVPY application this year. Just make sure that you visit their site regularly.
As far as I know, the last date for this year's KVPY application is on 31st August, 2020. So don't wait much if you are seriously interested.
11th is the best time to attend KVPY, always remember it. In 12th it becomes a bit harder.
Here you will find more - https://school.careers360.com/exams/kvpy
Hope this information helps you.
what is kvpy yojna. what is the process of this? and how students get benifet by this
KVPY stands for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojna. It is a national level fellowship program for Science students and is conducted by IISc Bangalore once a year to provide scholarship. This scholarship is provided to encourage students to study in the field of science and make a career in research. The KVPY exam is segregated into three streams that are SA, SX and SB.
Full process of application is described below :-
- Go to the official website: kvpy.iisc.ernet.in and click on the registration link. Now register as a fresh candidate by entering basic details and contact details as asked. The user ID and password will be sent to the candidate's mobile number and email ID.
- After registration, students will have to proceed to KVPY login and fill the remaining form by entering all the required details, then submit it.
- On the next screen, students will be asked to upload soft copies of their passport-size photograph and signature. So, upload the same and save it.
- After document submission, students will have to pay the prescribed fee as given below to submit the form finally. Note down the transaction number or reference number to refer later.
To help you with your preparation we have some expert tips which you can read from the link given below :-
For more details refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information cleared your doubts.
what is KVPY portion for SA stream?and when are KVPY applications going to start for the year 2020?
KVPY SA stream is for the students of 10+1 standard who has minimum 75% in 10th standard. Application forms are tentatively to be released in last week of July 2020 and if there would any changes, you can get updates by the link given below
And the syllabus of SA stream consists of topics from 9th and 10th standards. To check the topic wise syllabus kindly visit the above mentioned link.
I have not applied for JEE exam.Can I apply for SCP/KVPY exam and get admission for BS/MS COURSE in IISER
Surely . You can get admission in IISER through JEE MAINS , KVPY OR SCB. You can give any one exam , and if you qualify you will get admission in IISER. You just have to fullfill the eligibility criteria to qualify the exam KVPY/SCB.
Criteria to get admission in IISER through KVPY : students having a valid KVPY fellowship from 2020-21 can apply for admissions.
Criteria to get admission in IISER through SCB : students applying through SCB should give IAT and clear it.
And for both the exams you should have minimum of 60% of aggregate marks in boards if you are a general category student and aggregate of 55% is required if you SC/ST in Science stream.
Hope my answer helps.
should we study seperately for KVPY and JEE , if we really wish to clear KVPY
thats not an issue .the difficulty level is different but u will have the same basic subject for these exams.
the depth differs so solve difficult questions which would be useful for both and also the time management.