How should I prepare for ISI B.Stat admission test within one or two months? I dont have TOMATO book but I have WBCHSE road to success mathematics book only. Is it enough to crack ISI?
If you are worried about score, then first thing you have to do is to calm down. Score won't come if you get anxious.
- If you have prescribed book which is needed to prepare for entrance exam then that much will do.
- Start from easy chapters. Solve examples and chapter end questions. there is solution to everything.
- Solve and look for solution. check if it is correct. if you get wrong then solve it again next day morning or evening. Keep on progressing.
- Go from easy to hard and wrong to right.
There is no shortcut to success. It is only hardwork to get it. Practice as much as you can. Take help of friends and youtube lectures if necessary.
Hope it helps!
Can I only practice WBCHSE road to success mathematics book for ISI BStat admission test?
The book WBSCHE road to success mathematics, is indeed a good book for ISI B Stat admission test. These are some other books that you can use:
- An Excursion in Mathematics
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad
- Modern Geometry
- Plane Trigonometry
Hope this answer helps!
how many subject will be counted while making grade 5 or 7
Generally 5 subjects are considered in the gradation system. But for different entrance exams , they consider their own pattern for counting grade. The thing is you have not mentioned the purpose of your query. Normally you can consider all the subjects to speak your grade, but for different purposes the gradation system varies.
Hope this helps!