- JKBOSE 10th
- All Questions
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education 10th ExaminationGet Updates
What if there is an error in JKBOSE 10th admit card 2023?
Students must inform the school officials, if there is an issue on their JKBOSE 10th admit card 2023.
What are the minimum marks to pass JKBOSE 10th exams 2023?
The minimum passing marks is 33%.
What will happen if I fail in one subject in class 10 2022?
According to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) new rule, if a student fails in any one of the three elective subjects -- Science, Mathematics and Social Science), then the failed subject will be replaced by the 'Skill Subject (offered as a 6th additional subject).
According to new cbse pattern (you have to score 33/100 to pass as before) your term 1 & term 2 + practical marks will be added for your final numbers for marksheet. Then your final results will be sum of term 1 &2 and practical. So don't worry even if you fail in term 1 , you can do hardwork for term two. Because you don't have to pass each term individually. You have to pass in total of TERM-1&2 which you can easily do. And you know out 100 , 20 marks of practical , you just have to score 15 marks total in term 1&2 in theory paper to pass. But work hard you can score good , better than passing number.
Hope this helps.
Model question papers for the exam of 10th class
Below I've attached a link from where you can download JKBOSE class 10th question paper for year 2021 along with previous year question papers, you just need to click on the link, and a page will appear on your screen, there you will see the option to download JKBOSE class 10th question papers for different years.
Here is the link for the same:
Hope this helps, all the best.
what is the marks scheme for sst according to the new paper pattern?
Social Science is comprised of the following subjects with its respective marks-
- history in which unit and process is of 14 marks,
- economics and livelihood is of 10 marks,
- culture identity and society is of 6 marks,
- political science has power sharing, democracy and diversity, popular struggles and movements, outcomes of democracy(each is of 5 marks),
- geography has resource - concept, classification and management of 4 marks,
- land resources is of 3 marks,
- water resources is of 3 marks,
- agriculture and forests & wildlife is of 8 marks,
- mineral wealth and manufacturing industries is of 8 marks,
- disaster profile of india is of 4 marks,
- economics had understanding j&k economy is of 6 marks,
- employment generation is of 4 marks,
- disaster management is of 5 marks and has survival skills, safe construction practices, emergency communication during a disaster,
- sharing responsibility(role of individual, community, ngo's local and state bodies), ill effects of polythene,
- road safety education is of 5 marks,
explore more detailed information regarding this at https://school.careers360.com/articles/jkbose-10th-syllabus
Jkbose 10th class result summer zone 2021
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education has declared the Class 10 result for the Summer zone, Jammu division online on the official website. For checking the JKBOSE 10th result 2021, students have to enter their roll number. The online result 2021 will consist of students' marks and other details. This year, JKBOSE 10th 2021 exams for summer zone were cancelled and the results have been evaluated on the basis of internal assessment. The online JKBOSE result for the batch of 2021 will be provisional in nature.
The official website to check the result is:- www.jkbose.ac.in (//www.jkbose.ac.in)
Hope this helps,
All the Best!!
how will be the papers (answer sheets) checked first 60 marks or they will find 60 marks from the whole paper ( answer sheet)
Hello student ,
It's seems like incomplete question because you have not mentioned about which exam you are asking such details . That's why it would be tough to tell you anything , so first of all do mention about which exam you are talking about so that i can tell you exactly about your query .
Hope you are getting my point .
If I do 60 marks from history, geography and political science in my upcoming exam of sst that is going to be held on Sunday (15/11/2020). can I get hundred full.
It is hard to predict the exactly if you will get a rank below hundred or not. But you can still do good at the SST exam that to be conducted on Sunday. But according to your estimate you may have chance to get a good rank in the SST exam. Hope you revise the syllabus thoroughly and be prepared to get a good score. All the best.