I have scored very less... around 58.6 % in Hsc and 80 % in ICSE 10th...I want to take Bsc Computer Science or IT... Can anyone suggest me some good colleges in Mumbai so that I can make them my preferences.
It is fine if you have scored 58.6% in HSC, as most colleges/universities demand candidates, who have scored a minimum aggregate of 45-50% in HSC from any recognized board or university for BSc. Computer Science and BSc. IT. However, some institutes also conduct their own entrance examinations and personal interviews in order to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in the two. Here is the list of some of the good colleges/universities in Mumbai offering BSc. CS and IT courses:
- St. Xavier's College
- Elphinstone College
- Jai Hind College
- Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
- Kishinchand Chellaram College
- SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Mumbai University
I hope this was helpful!
How can I score 100 marks in computer? Actually I am a ready to bear the burnt of examination but then also model exam results of mine are getting low. If you know any way pls immediately assist me yeah.
Scoring merely 100 marks is not a victory. If you have proper knowledge (Practical+Theoretical knowledge) of the subject then you can easily achieve as many marks as you want, not only in computer subject but in other subjects also. Earlier getting lower marks does not mean that you will always get lower marks. It is totally based upon your determination and hard work.
Computer is very practical subject which cannot be learnt theoretically so you have to focus on practical knowledge of that subject. For example, if you have to understand HTML coding then it is not possible to learn all the codes simultaneously, so what you can do is you have to learn the basics of HTML like how to start the coding, different points to be used, etc. then start doing that coding in your computer which makes you more comfortable with understanding the practical knowledge of HTML. Now, you can use that coding for different purposes which makes you much aware of that field. Similarly you can try this process with other topics also because if you are studying computer subject without making contact with a computer then it is not fruitful for you.
So if you face difficulty in theoretical learning then you can go for practical learning. Please keep in mind that bearing the pain is not an ultimate solution to any problem so there is no need to take tension in exams.
A relaxed mind can catch things easily and accurately as compared to the fatigue mind. So be cool, calm, relaxed and confident whatever you do.
Good Luck !!
Where did you get ICSE Class 10 Date Sheet? It is not available on ICSE official website. Why are you misleading the lakhs of students and parents for a few visits to your website?
Ashutosh, the ICSE and ISC time table for Board examination 2020 has been released on 11 December on their official website. You can visit their website https://www.cisce.org/ , go to the notice board and can download the date sheet from the link provided. Exams for class 10th start from 27th February 2020 with English Language and end on 30th March 2020 with Biology.
how to score 99% in tenth ICSE?
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.
ICSE 10th telugu sample paper 2018
I am extremely sorry to tell you dear but we don't have ICSE 10th telegu sample papers for the year 2018 as required by you but yes we do have sample papers of ICSE 10th telegu for the year 2019 which is even better , you can get it and download it by going through our page , the link for the same page is given below :-
which is the roll number in icse 10th board index number or unique id ? it is required while filling jee main form
The roll number od ICSE 10fh Board exam is your Unique ID, the ID with which you have checked your class 10 board results. Yes, it is required while feeling the form of any competitive examination. So, it is required while filling the JEE forma too.
Sir I have already register for my ICSE board examinations but I want to change my name for some reasons.
You need to go to the court and get a affidavit done to change your name. As for the board certificate, it is suggested that you change it before appearing for the boards and not after. You need to contact your school for it, and it will be done but fine will be charged.
To change the name in your certificate after ICSE, it will be a lengthy process and you will need a good advocate. If you don't change your name in the certificate, it will create problems at places where the class 10 boards certificate is needed. All the best!
My daughter scored 75% in aggregate but 50 in math and 67 in science in ICSE 10thBoard,now she is studying in class 12 science stream is she
According to KVPY eligibility criteria 2019, Candidates must secure minimum 75% marks in class 10 while SC/ST/PwD candidates have scored 65% in aggregate of all Science subjects and Mathematics.
According to the marks mentioned by you your daughter's aggregate percentage in science and maths is 58.5 % which is less than 75% , so your daughter is not eligible for kvpy.
My daughter studying class in 12 Science and she got 75% in aggregate but scored 50 in math and 67 in science of ICSE board of class 10
According to the eligibility criteria 2019 of kvpy, Candidates must get a minimum of 75% marks in class 10 while SC/ST/PwD candidates have scored 65% in aggregate of all Science subjects and Mathematics.
Ac per the marks mentioned by you your daughter's aggregate percentage in science and maths is 58.5 % which is less than 75% , so your daughter is not eligible for kvpy.
AIIMS&zipmer entrance exam syllabus (cbse or icse)please
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus 2019 will cover questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge and Aptitude and Logical Thinking. The difficulty standard of exam will be that of class 12 under the science curriculum. NCERT books and class 11 and 12 science syllabus specified by CBSE is followed in AIIMS MBBS 2019.
- Physics syllabus
Unit 1- electrostatic
Unit 2: current electricity
Unit 3: magnetic effects of current and magnetism
Unit 4: electromagnetic induction and alternating current
Unit 5: electromagnetic waves
Unit 6: optics
Unit 7: dual nature of matter and radiation
Unit 8: atoms and nuclei
Unit 9: electronic devices
- For chemistry:
Unit 1: solid state
Unit 2: solutions
Unit 3: electrochemistry
Unit 4: chemical kinetics
Unit 5: surface chemistry
Unit 6: general principles and process of isolation of elements
Unit 7: p block elements
Unit 8: d and f block elements
Unit 9: coordination compounds
Unit 10: haloalkanes and haloarenes
Unit 11: alcohol, phenol and ethers
Unit 12: aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
Unit 13: organic compounds containing nitrogen
Unit 14: biomolecules
Unit 15: polymers
Unit 16: chemistry in everyday life
- Biology syllabus:
Unit 1: reproduction
Unit 2: genetic and evolution
Unit 3: biology and human welfare
Unit 4: biotechnology and it's application
Unit 5: ecology and environment
In AIIMS MBBS 2019, Aptitude and Logical Thinking section contains 10 questions that tests students reasoning ability which can be practiced witht the help of reference books and previous years’ question papers.
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 11 – Physics
- Physical World & Measurement
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Behavior of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Oscillations & Waves
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 11 – Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- s-Block Element (Alkali & Alkaline earth metals)
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Some p-Block Elements
- States of Matter: Gasses & Liquids
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles & Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 11 – Biology
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organisation in Animals & Plants
Cell Structure & Function
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 12 – Physics:
Dual Nature of Matter & Radiation
Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
Atoms & Nuclei
Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 12 – Chemistry
Haloalkanes & Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols & Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones & Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Isolation of Elements
p- Block Elements
d & f Block Elements
Chemistry in Everyday Life
JIPMER Syllabus from Class 12 – Biology:
Biotechnology & Its Applications
Genetics & Evolution
Ecology & Environment
Biology & Human Welfare
The JIPMER syllabus for English is given below:
1 Reading Unseen Passages & Note Making
2 Writing Skills
3 Literature and Long Reading
JIMPER Syllabus For Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
The JIPMER Syllabus for logical reasoning and quantitative aptitude is given below
1 Theme Detection
2 Coding and Decoding
3 Quantitative Aptitude
5 Figure Completion Test
6 Number and Alphabetical Series
7 Blood Relationships
Best of luck!