The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has released KVPY Admit Card on October 15, 2014, for the students, who are going to appear in the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Test. Admit Card of KVPY 2014 is now available online for downloading.
LATEST - KVPY 2017 Dates announced, IISc to conduct KVPY on October 29, 2017
Candidates can download their Admit Card for KVPY 2014 below on this page as it has been released.
Download KVPY 2014 Call Letter Click here
- Predict your score based on your current preparation level
- Identify & Improve your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
Click here to Enroll KVPY Class XI SA Test Series & Know Sureshot Ways to Crack KVPY Exam.
Admit Card of KVPY 2014 contains the identity and particulars of the KVPY candidates. Candidates without a valid KVPY 2014 Call Letter will not be allowed to appear in the KVPY test.
How to download the KVPY 2014 Admit Card:
- Enter KVPY 2014 Application Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Generate Admit Card button and Admit Card will appear
- Print your Admit Card
About KVPY 2014 Admit Card
- The Call Letter for KVPY 2014 is available for downloading.
- The KVPY 2014 Admit Card can be downloaded only by students who have applied online.
- Students who have applied offline through Post or in Person will receive the KVPY 2014 Call Letter through Post only.
- No student will be allowed to appear for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Test without a valid KVPY 2014 Admit Card.
- The KVPY 2014 Admit Card is available for students who have applied for streams SA, SB and SX.
- Candidates must download and print the Admit Card of KVPY 2014 and carry it to the exam hall while appearing for the Aptitude Test.
KVPY is a national fellowship programme in Basic Sciences, conducted by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. The KVPY fellowship programme aims to attract motivated students across country to pursue research career and basic science education.
Stay tuned to careers360.com for more news and updates on KVPY Fellowship/Scholarship