Will TN SSLC Exams 2020 be Postponed? - Tamil Nadu 10th Exam Updates
SSLC Tamil Nadu Exams 2020 Postponed or Not - DGE has postponed TN SSLC exams 2020 which were scheduled to hold from March 27 to April 13, 2020. The Tamil Nadu SSLC exams have been postponed due to coronavirus. Read below to get all the updates on TN 10th exams 2020 postponement.
Latest: As per reports, TN exams 2020 have been postponed for SSLC class, in which around 9.5 lakh students were about to appear. Soon the board will come up with TN 10th time table for postponed Tamil Nadu 10th exams.
Have TN 10th Exams 2020 Postponed?
Teachers and parents of students in Tamil Nadu were seeking for Postponement of TN SSLC 2020 exams so that they can be safe at their home. So the board has postponed Tamil Nadu SSLC exams 2020 as of now. The officials are keeping an eye on the situation in the state due to the coronavirus threat, and new exam dates will be out soon.
Students should note that there is no change in the 11th and 12th class exam schedule. Tamil Nadu 12th class exams will be concluded on March 24 while 11th class exams will end on March 26, 2020. 12th and 11th class students have left only one and two papers respectively.
If the corona threat situation will come under control in this week then TN 10th exams will be held soon. So stay tuned with the official website to know all updates of Tamil Nadu SSLC exam postponement.
TN Board Results 2020 - DGE, Tamil Nadu will release the HSC a...
Questions related to Tamil Nadu SSLC
how to you using for the app please let me know
Please be specific and write your question again, so that we can help you. Write the question in the comment section.
can pcm students get seat kalasalingam college virudhunagar for b.tech food technology?
Yes, PCM students can apply for the seat in Btech food technology in Kalasilangam college. Main eligibility criteria is:
- Pass in Higher Secondary(+2 exams) of the state board, CBSE, Matric or any other Board of Education recognized by state and/or Central Government with the aggregate of 50% and above in Mathematics /Biology/Physics/Chemistry.
For the admission:
- On the basis of performance in the Entrance Examination of Kalasalingam University to be conducted at all India levelin major cities of India and marks scored in the +2 Examination. Eligible candidates need to appear for the Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Exam (KEEE) conducted by the university.
Hope, it helps.
What are the best btech food technology colleges for pcm students?
Here is the list of top colleges
• Jamia hamdard, New delhi
• Jadavpur university, Kolkata
• Harcourt butler technical university, kanpur
• Lovely professional university, Punjab
• Galgotias university, Greater noida
Check out this link -
My friend is Tamil Nadu SSLC passed. He intends to do a degree from TN Open University, without studying Higher Secondary. Is he eligible for SSC/RRB exams after he completes the said degree under Open Univ. scheme. Please guide us.
with out HSC , getting an admission in higher studies is impossible. Intermediate and Matric qualification is must for every candidate to go for higher studies which are career based. Candidates choose streams in which they can create and invest too. Without 10th score , no one can go to 12th. HSC is requirement to go SSC.
Hope it helps!