ICSE 10th Exam 2020 to be Started from Today; Know Last Minute Tips Here
ICSE 10th Exam 2020 - Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has all set to organize 10th class ICSE exams 2020. The exams will be commenced on February 27, 2020, with the English Language – Paper 1. The ICSE 10th exams will be continued until March 30, 2020, with preparatory leaves. The last exam will be held for Biology - Science Paper 3 at various exam centres.
The ICSE 10th exams are held in two slots. The first slot is commenced at 9 am followed by the second slot from 11 am. The duration of each exam varies from 2-3 hours. Students can check ICSE 10th time table to know the complete exam schedule.
ICSE 10th Last-Minute Tips & Exam-day Tricks
- Revise already prepared notes to go through highlights of the ICSE 10th syllabus.
- Solve at least one past years’ question paper in stipulated time to prepare exam writing strategy.
- Do not start with the new topic, it may lead to confusion.
- Write answers as per the given word limit to manage your time efficiently.
- Make diagrams wherever needed to write eye-catchy answers and underline important points.
- Stay focused while writing answers and revise the answer sheet in the last 15 minutes to rectify the mistake (if any), it will help to get better marks in ICSE 10th result 2020.
- Meditate to keep the mind and body fresh.
ICSE 10th Result 2021 - CISE will declare the Class 10 result ...
Questions related to ICSE 10th
will our board exam of 2021 of class 10 be conducted offline or online?
the government has issed an particle regarding this which say that students will have mostly offline exam. but if the lockdown is not released by then they might have an online exam. but they must be using the proctored software. which monitors everything you do. so zero malpractices will be ensured.
but there is no official announcement regarding online or offline
I have scored very less... around 58.6 % in Hsc and 80 % in ICSE 10th...I want to take Bsc Computer Science or IT... Can anyone suggest me some good colleges in Mumbai so that I can make them my preferences.
It is fine if you have scored 58.6% in HSC, as most colleges/universities demand candidates, who have scored a minimum aggregate of 45-50% in HSC from any recognized board or university for BSc. Computer Science and BSc. IT. However, some institutes also conduct their own entrance examinations and personal interviews in order to shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance in the two. Here is the list of some of the good colleges/universities in Mumbai offering BSc. CS and IT courses:
- St. Xavier's College
- Elphinstone College
- Jai Hind College
- Ramnarain Ruia Autonomous College
- Kishinchand Chellaram College
- SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Mumbai University
I hope this was helpful!
How can I score 100 marks in computer? Actually I am a ready to bear the burnt of examination but then also model exam results of mine are getting low. If you know any way pls immediately assist me yeah.
Scoring merely 100 marks is not a victory. If you have proper knowledge (Practical+Theoretical knowledge) of the subject then you can easily achieve as many marks as you want, not only in computer subject but in other subjects also. Earlier getting lower marks does not mean that you will always get lower marks. It is totally based upon your determination and hard work.
Computer is very practical subject which cannot be learnt theoretically so you have to focus on practical knowledge of that subject. For example, if you have to understand HTML coding then it is not possible to learn all the codes simultaneously, so what you can do is you have to learn the basics of HTML like how to start the coding, different points to be used, etc. then start doing that coding in your computer which makes you more comfortable with understanding the practical knowledge of HTML. Now, you can use that coding for different purposes which makes you much aware of that field. Similarly you can try this process with other topics also because if you are studying computer subject without making contact with a computer then it is not fruitful for you.
So if you face difficulty in theoretical learning then you can go for practical learning. Please keep in mind that bearing the pain is not an ultimate solution to any problem so there is no need to take tension in exams.
A relaxed mind can catch things easily and accurately as compared to the fatigue mind. So be cool, calm, relaxed and confident whatever you do.
Good Luck !!
Where did you get ICSE Class 10 Date Sheet? It is not available on ICSE official website. Why are you misleading the lakhs of students and parents for a few visits to your website?
Ashutosh, the ICSE and ISC time table for Board examination 2020 has been released on 11 December on their official website. You can visit their website https://www.cisce.org/ , go to the notice board and can download the date sheet from the link provided. Exams for class 10th start from 27th February 2020 with English Language and end on 30th March 2020 with Biology.
how to score 99% in tenth ICSE?
First of all Its nice to hear that you are focusing on getting highest marks in your board exams. The base foundation of getting excellent marks in exams is the thought of achieving it. If you think of it then you could achieve it. As you have prepared the base the next thing to do is planning and making a strategy.
1. Start your routine by waking up early and doing meditation. This practice is for keeping you brain healthy and active while doing the hard work ahead.
2. Take syllabus and start making a study plan for every subject that have mix of chapters. For Ex- If you want to study Maths then take 3-4 chapters at once in which one will be easy, second be a little hard and remaining should be harder. This is because the first chapter will give you momentum, the second on will prepare you brain to function and remaining chapters will get carry on through this momentum. Do this for every subjects.
3. You don't have to do any harsh practice. Just do it smartly without counting of any hours you are studying. The more the merrier. You have to do it as better as you can. Just remember every topic and point is important. You don't have the luxury of slacking in between any chapters.
4. Studying is not a thing that can be done without interests. You have to love studying and desiring of learning more to create a bigger vessel inside yourself. This bigger vessel will help you to collect more and more with time.
5. Don't compromise on anything. Either it is study or health, you have to take care of both to keep you active mentally and physically.
6. If you want any shortcut or tricks then don't depend on other materials. Make it yourself. If you are able to do that then you will remember it for a longer period. You will also start enjoying it which the best part of studying with interest.
7. Lastly, Make a goal. Work for your goal and give it all to achieve that goal. Goals are one of the reasons that make a person successful in his/her path.
Wish you good luck for future.