CBSE Class 10 board examination will be again mandatory from 2018 as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to make the exam compulsory in all of its affiliated schools. Students may have to study an extra Indian language paper besides English and Hindi till they pass out from Class 10.The central education board has announced the new reform for Class 10 examination, thus doing away with the policy formed nearly five years back that offered choice to students to either opt for the Class 10 final examination conducted by CBSE or performance evaluation by institutions themselves.
Further, the CBSE Class 10 board examination ‘reformed’ norm will include 20 per cent weightage to the school’s internal assessment and remaining the 80 per cent to the written test.
A CBSE official was quoted saying, “We want strict implementation of a three-language formula – Hindi, English and another language such as Sanskrit from the list of 22 as in the Indian Constitution.”
The third language paper will however, require passing marks for qualifying the Class 10 board examination.
CBSE Official Notification – Resume of Class 10th Board Examination
Must Read Articles–
Which stream should I choose after Class 10
Stay tuned to school.careers360.com for more news and updates on CBSE Class 10
Check CBSE class 10 English paper analysis 2020 here to prepare for upcoming CBSE exams and next ...
(CBSE) has successfully conducted class X and XII exams on February 22, 2020 for seven different ...
CBSE class 10 compartment result 2020 will be announced on July 24, 2020 tentatively on cbseresu...
10 Expert Tips for CBSE Board Exam Class 10th - Careers360 brings you the best expert tips and tr...
CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2020- CBSE has been released the CBSE 10th time table 2020 online mode o...
You should carry forward your preparation of class 10th science exam in the following steps:-
1. Read a particular chapter through NCERT thoroughly.
2. Try solving the in-chapter exercises.
3. Memorize the formulae or equations orally.
4. Try writing those formulae and equations again and again.
5. Make notes of the chapter.
6. Try solving the end chapter exercises.
7. Keep revising your notes again and again to increase your remembering ability. Keep rewriting the formulae and equations also.
8. Be confident during the exam.
I hope this helps you,
Good Luck for your exam
10 CBSE exam for class 10th will commence at 10:30 a.m.. the answer booklet will be distributed at 10:00 a.m.. question paper will be given at 10:15 and a 15 minute time will be provided to navigate the question paper once the clock ticks at 10:30 you will be allowed to write the answer.
The attendance criteria is strict and is followed in most cases in almost all the schools in the country. Since you have not completely specified your condition, I assume you are asking about Class 10 or 12 attendance regulations and in that case, CBSE and all other education boards have strict regulations, so you should not fiddle with them in ideal cases. However, if you have any medical or any other unavoidable circumstance, then you should contact higher authorities for help.
While reporting to the allotted college, candidates must submit the original copy of the required documents which can be are listed below-
NEET 2020 Admit Card
or Rank Letter
Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
Eight passport size photographs
Provisional Allotment Letter
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
PwD Certificate (if applicable)
so you do not need to carry migration certificate
hope this helped
all the best
for more details go through the following link:
Your CBSE Class 10th brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile