The Fair & Lovely Foundation invites applications from girls across the country for the Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2012 that allows them to pursue higher education.
Scholarship: Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2012
- Candidates should have secured minimum 60% in the 10th and 12th standard
- Scholarship is open only to women with Indian citizenship - age no bar
- Candidates should want to pursue graduation, post graduation and PhD studies from Government Recognised Indian Universities
- Scholarship will be awarded solely as per the discretion of the panel of judges depending on the candidate's family income
- attested photocopy of mark sheets and certificates.
- passport size photographs - 2
- attested photocopy of family income proof.
- attested photocopy of admission proof.
- copy of statement of purpose – which is an essay of not more than 250-300 words about self, ambition in life and how to achieve it.