Organization: Max New York Life Insurance Company Ltd
Programme: Max New York Life igenius Scholarships 2012
- Max New York Life igenius Scholarships is a unique programme to recognize and reward children who excel not just in academics but also in extracurricular activities. This scholarship programme provides a platform to bring out the hidden genius in your child. The vision of this scholarship programme is to contribute towards a better future for our children. With no registration fees, the programme offers your children an opportunity to win scholarships of up to Rs.10 Lacs.
- If you believe your child has all-round talent, Max New York Life igenius Scholarships offers you a chance to make the most of it now.
- The igenius Scholarships has been designed by the renowned personality, Derek O'Brien.
Eligibility: This scholarship programme is open to all the children who are studying in Nursery to class 8 of government-recognized schools including private, public or national open schools all over India. There are three categories – igenius Primary (Classes Nursery, KG, 1 and 2), igenius Juniors (Classes 3 to 5) and igenius Seniors (Classes 6 to 8). The eligibility and category is dependant upon the class the participant is in as per academic session 2012-2013. Please note that igenius Primary is open only through Max New York Life Agent Advisor Distribution channel and the registrations can be done at Max New York Life branch offices.
Scholarship amount to be won:
More than 1100 Scholarships worth Rs.1.1 Crores to be won
- Grand First Prize - Rs.10 Lacs: 2 Prizes out of any category, i.e. Primary, Junior and Senior.
- 2nd Prize - Rs.1 Lac (25 Prizes) - 10 each for Juniors and Seniors categoris and 5 for Primary category.
- 3rd Prize - Rs.10,000 (150 Prizes) - 60 each for Juniors and Seniors categoris and 30 for Primary category.
- Consolation Prize - Rs.5000 (1000 Prizes) - 300 each for Juniors and Seniors categoris and 400 for Primary category.
And that's not all, top performers also get
- Chance of a lifetime to interact with and learn from renowned experts
- An opportunity for recognition at school, city and national level.
How to apply: Click here to apply online
Application deadline: March 31, 2012
Click here to view details
Max New York Life Insurance Company Limited
11th floor, DLF Square Building
Jacaranda Marg. DLF City Phase II
Gurgaon (Haryana) – 122 002