Stay up-to date with UK Board 12th News
About UK Board 12th 2021
UK Board 12th exams are conducted by Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) Ramnagar, Nainital, annually. Around 2,50,000 students appear in the Uttarakhand Board 12th exams every year. Students who have cleared Class 11 and fulfil all other eligibility requirements for UK Board 12th exams 2021 could apply for the same.
UK Board 12th Result 2021: Download Link
- UK board 12th result 2021 is released on July 31, 2021, on the official website of the UK Board.
- The UK Board 12th exams 2021 have been cancelled now. Earlier, the exams were scheduled to be conducted from May 4 to 22, 2021. Check UK board 12th exam dates 2021 for details.
- Students must complete the UK Board 12th syllabus 2021 on time so that they can devote maximum time to proper revision. They must clear all the doubts within the time and then revise consistently.
- The duration of the UK Board 12th exams will be of 3 hours per subject.
- This will enable them to know the exam date and timing per subject and prepare accordingly.
- The scores obtained in the UK Board 12th exams 2021, commonly called Intermediate examination, will be used for admission to higher education institutions/universities.
Also, read Short term job oriented courses after 12th
UK Board 12th 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Uttarakhand Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||UK Board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Board Of School Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
UK Board 12th 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
31 Jul, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
UK Board 12th 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students appearing in the UK Board 12th exams 2021 must fulfil the eligibility criteria of Uttarakhand Class 12th board examination as specified by UBSE. As per the UK board, 12th eligibility criteria 2021, only those students who meet the following eligibility criteria will be able to appear for Class 12th Board exam from the Uttarakhand board.
- Students must have passed Class 11th from an institution recognized by Uttarakhand or other states' boards.
- The regular students must have the required attendance as prescribed by the UBSE.
- They must have submitted the application form of UK board 12th exams 2021 (through his/her educational institution) before the last date.
UK Board 12th 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
Students who will have to appear for UK board 12th exams 2021 will be required to submit the application of UK 12th exams with UBSE.
- However, as per the rules of UK Board 12th application process 2021, it is the responsibility of schools or educational institution to send the applications of all the students from their institutions to the UBSE.
- So, students are required to fill and submit the application form of UK board 12th exams through their schools.
- Students must make sure that their institutions make them fill the OMR sheet. Some fee instead of examination fee, UK board 12th application fee, etc. need to be submitted by the students.
- Only those students who submit the UK Board 12th application form and pay the requisite amount of fee will be allowed to appear for the UK Board 12th exams 2021.
Also, read courses after 12th
UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021 - Uttarakhand Board releases the syllabus for Class 12 for the academic year 2021. Students appearing in Uttarakhand Board class 12 can download the UK Board 12th Syllabus 2021 for Science, Commerce and Arts streams on the official website ubse.uk.gov.in.
UK Board 12th 2021 Preparation Tips
Any board exam, including UK Board 12th exams 2021, is a vital time for students as the scores obtained in Class 12th Board examination form the basis of admission to higher studies and college. Therefore, it is important that students prepare themselves well for the UK Board 12th exams. The preparation tips of UK Board 12th examination helps candidates plan, create and follow a study routine. Some study tips as suggested by experts and toppers are mentioned below.
- For the matter of preparation of UK Board 12th exams 2021, first make sure to complete the syllabus, textbooks and readings as recommended by your Board. Use outside sources only after you have a strong grip on the recommended readings. Use external and non-recommended sources only when you need to understand a concept in more depth than given in the textbooks.
- Make a study routine and timetable for UK Board 12th exam preparation. Make the routine as per your comfort levels and strong or weak areas in various subjects.
- It is recommended in the UK Board 12th exams 2021 preparations that you complete studying your syllabus at least one month before the board exam, as it will give you a window to revise and practise mock tests and previous year papers.
- Practising previous year question papers of UK Board 12th exams and model test papers is very important as it will give a student the grip of exam pattern and simulate the d-day to steady their nerves.
The UK Board 12th exam pattern help students streamline their preparations and help them in their study routine for Class 12th board exam.
- The exam pattern of UK board 12th exams 2021 gives knowledge about the type of questions, marking scheme, exam duration, etc. of various subjects of Class 12th board exam.
- The UK Board 12th exam pattern varies with different subjects, but overall, each paper is of 2.5 to 3-hours duration.
- As per the exam pattern of UK Board Class 12th, the maximum marks are of 100 for subjects without practical components, like Mathematics, Hindi, etc. and 70 for subjects with a practical examination, which includes subjects like Biology, Physics, among others.
Also, read courses after 12th PCM
- Students should use the UK Board 12th question papers to prepare and practise well for the exam.
- It makes the students aware of the exam pattern, marking scheme, types of questions and number of questions asked in the exam.
- Students can also analyse their preparation with the help of these question papers. They should practice with these question papers and learn about time management skills.
Documents Required at Exam
- Uttarakhand Board 12th examination admit card 2021
- School ID Card or a valid Government ID proof
- Students are required to enter their roll number and captcha code as shown in the text box to fetch their Class 12th board result.
- The online result of UK Board 12th exams will display the personal details of the candidate, subject-wise marks, grades and overall marks obtained by the candidate.
- As per the rules of the UK Board 12th exams 2021, students who obtain an 'E' grade in a subject will not be declared as pass in that subject.
- Only those students who obtain a grade of D or above will pass the UK Board 12th exams 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When the UK class 12 exam 2021 will be held?
The exams were scheduled to be conducted from May 4 to 22, 2021. However, the exams have been cancelled due to COVID-19.
Question:What is the time duration to solve UK board 12th question papers?
A student will have 3 hours duration to solve each UK 12th question paper.
Question:Are there any changes in the UK Board 12th syllabus 2021?
Yes, the board reduced the syllabus for all subjects for the academic year 2020-21. The pdf for delete topics is given in the article.
Question:What will be the difficulty level of questions asked in the examination?
The questions asked are of moderate level.
Question:When will the UK board 12th datesheet 2021 be released?
UK board datesheet 2021 12th Class will be made available anytime soon.
Question:Is the UK Board tougher than other state boards?
Uttarakhand board is tough but in comparison to other boards, it is a bit easy.
Question:What is the fee for a UK 12th migration certificate?
The fee for UK 12th migration certificate is Rs. 50 per student.
Question:Where can I get my original mark sheet of the UK board 12th?
You can collect your original mark sheet from respective schools after a few days of UK board 12th result 2021.
Questions related to UK Board 12th
i need uttarakhand board class 12th physics, chemistry ,mathematics and english, solved model paper and sample paper of 2019 and 2018 if anyone can help so please before 10 may 2021
Here we provide queries related to admissions, college doubts, career doubts and any education related queries.
For sample papers you can checkout other websites specifically made for notes.
You can checkout Different YouTube channels, or websites who provide free solved model papers and notes for subjects.
I hope it helps.
Uk board 12th class old question paper
You can get previous year question papers of Uttarakhand board for class 12th by visiting our page the link for the same page is provided below
It's good that you want to solve previous year question papers of your Uttarakhand board as pr actising these papers will help you to understand the examination pattern, types of questions which are asked in exam, and you will also get an idea of the difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination, important topics which are covered in the exam . so that you can accordingly prepare for the exam , you will also get to know your preparation level
Best of luck for your board exam preparation