Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE), Ajmer conducts the RBSE 10th Board exam for Class 10 students, every year. Students who have cleared their class 9 from RBSE or any recognized board are eligible to apply and appear for the RBSE 10th exam. The examination will be conducted for 5 main subjects including Maths, Science, Social Science and two language subjects. Students can opt for one additional subject as well. The RBSE 10th exam paper will be of 100 marks and students have to attain a minimum of 33% marks to pass the Rajasthan Board 10th exams.
Upcoming Dates and Events
12 Mar, 2020
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
14 Mar, 2020
Exam - Hindi | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2020
Exam - Third language-Sanskrit (71), Hindi (72), Gujarati (73), Sindhi (74), Punjabi (75) | Mode: Offline
18 Mar, 2020
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
20 Mar, 2020
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
23 Mar, 2020
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
24 Mar, 2020
Exam - Automotive, Beauty and wellness, IT & ITES, Electronics & Hardware, Plumber, Telecom, Tourism & Hospitality, Self Defence | Mode: Offline
RBSE 10th eligibility criteria is the requirements needed to be fulfilled by students in order to apply for Rajasthan Board 10th examination. Students who fail to satisfy the given RBSE 10th eligibility will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
RBSE 10th application process includes steps that need to be taken for the successful submission of applications. Students have to apply for RBSE 10th examination through their respective schools. The head of the institution will later send the application to the board. The RBSE 10th application is completely offline.
For the RBSE 10th exam, you need to prepare precariously. Thus, exam experts recommend the following tips, tricks and preparation techniques to make you completely prepared for the exam:
1) Make a study plan: Making a study plan is essential in many ways. For one, it gives your studies a certain discipline. According to the weightage of subjects, you can give weightage to certain topics and give special attention to them. Remember not to leave anything.
2) Focus on short goals: Divide your RBSE 10th syllabus in short term goals and try to reach them. This will make you confident and motivated to reach your goals again and again.
3) Know the exam pattern: Knowing the syllabus and exam pattern for RBSE Class 10 exam helps you prepare for an exam better. You focus on important topics or segregate subjects and units into important/not important.
4) Make flashcards: Dates in history, formulas in mathematics, derivations in physics and equations in chemistry. These all require understanding and a little bit of mugging. Make small flashcards of these dates, equations & formulas and revise them on a daily basis.
5) Don't be afraid to ask for help: Everyone reaches a point where they just get stuck. If you ever find yourself in a tight spot in you studies, ask you teacher or friends for help.
RBSE 10th is important as it gives the student insight on how the paper is set. This is important to make a study plan as this will provide you information on how to go on about your studies. You can derive which topic is given more weightage and set your priorities accordingly. The tentative RBSE Class 10 Exam pattern:
Students have to solve the RBSE Class 10 sample papers/ model papers to know the exam pattern, syllabus, time management and various other important aspects. Solving RBSE 10th sample papers and previous year question papers makes one aware of the standard of questions asked in the exam. The sample papers are designed to help students to be more efficient and confident during the real exam owing to their true exam like constrictions.
Students have to carry their RBSE 10th admit card while appearing in the exam as it is one of the most important documents. Without the admit card, the student will not be allowed to sit for the exam. RBSE 10th Admit card contain information about the students such as their name, photo, enrollment number etc. RBSE Class 10 Admit card will be issued in February 2020. Students could collect their admit cards from the school authorities.
RSOS 10th Result 2019 - Rajasthan state open school has released the RSOS Class 10 resu...
Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2020 will be announced in the first week of June 2020. Stud...
RBSE 10th Time Table 2020 – RBSE has released the Rajasthan Board Class 10 date sheet 2...
RBSE 10th Syllabus 2020- Rajasthan board has published the annual Class 10 syllabus for...
RBSE Class 10 Model Papers 2020- Rajasthan Board will releases the RBSE Class 10th ques...
Your () brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile