Latest Update for MBOSE SSLC
- 05 Aug 2021:
MBOSE SSLC result 2021 declared; Check now.
Stay up-to date with MBOSE SSLC News
About MBOSE SSLC 2021
MBOSE SSLC 2021- Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) organizes the MBOSE SSLC exam in the state. The application forms for MBOSE SSLC 2021 exams were accepted in offline mode through respective schools. Students who have passed class 9 exams can apply for Meghalaya SSLC exams. Here are the highlights of the MBOSE 10th exams:
MBOSE SSLC Result 2021: Download Link
- The MBOSE SSLC result has been released on August 5, 2021 at 11 am.
- All the exams of Meghalaya SSLC 2021 will be conducted from 10 am to 1 pm. MBOSE SSLC 2021 routine is released through official website.
- Students must solve the MBOSE previous year question papers to have hands-on with the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- The admit cards of MBOSE SSLC 2021 will be issued in the month of March through respective schools.
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Meghalaya Board of Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||MBOSE SSLC|
|Conducting Body||Meghalaya Board of School Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +5 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
05 Aug, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
20 Jul, 2021
Exam - For COVID-19 affected candidates: Mathematics | Mode: Offline
15 Jul, 2021
Exam - For COVID-19 affected candidates: Science & Technology | Mode: Offline
14 Jul, 2021
Exam - For COVID-19 affected candidates: Health and Physical Education, Computer Science, Indian Language, Additional English | Mode: Offline
13 Jul, 2021
Exam - For COVID-19 affected candidates: Social Science | Mode: Offline
12 Jul, 2021
Exam - For COVID-19 affected candidates: English | Mode: Offline
03 May, 2021
Exam - Mathematics | Mode: Offline
30 Apr, 2021
Exam - Science and Technology | Mode: Offline
27 Apr, 2021
Exam - Social Sciences | Mode: Offline
23 Apr, 2021
Exam - Additional English/ Indian Languages (Khasi, Garo, Assamese, Bengali, Nepali, Urdu, and Mizo) | Mode: Offline
21 Apr, 2021
Exam - Health Education/ Health & Physical Education/ Computer Science/ Vocational Subjects (Tourism, Health care, IT/ITES, Electronics, Agriculture, Beauty and Wellness) | Mode: Offline
19 Apr, 2021
Exam - English | Mode: Offline
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Meghalaya Board of Secondary Education sets guidelines which a student must qualify to be eligible for Meghalaya SSLC exam. The eligibility criteria for MBOSE SSLC 2021 is given below:
- The student must have cleared class 9 from school affiliated by a board.
The student should be currently studying in class 10 of a school affiliated to MBOSE.
A student must maintain a minimum required attendance in the current academic year of class 12 as specified by the board.
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
- The students can download MBOSE 10th class application form from the official website or they can collect the same from respective school authorities.
- Now fill the form appropriately, paste recent photograph and attach the required documents.
- Then submit MBOSE SSLC exam form 2021 to the respective school authority and pay the requisite fees.
MBOSE SSLC 2021 fees structure
Fees for Meghalaya SSLC 2021 (in rupees)
Total = Rs. 830
Regular(unaffiliated School), non-regular and private candidate
Total = Rs. 1050.00
Compartmental candidates-opted to appear only in fail subjects
Total = Rs.920.00
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) has reduced the MBOSE syllabus 2021 for SSLC exams. Students preparing for these exams must download and refer to the MBOSE SSLC syllabus 2021 while exam preparation. It will help them to identify the topics and sub-topics they need to study.
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips to help you score better in MBOSE SSLC 2021 exams:
- Cover Whole Syllabus: Students must go through the complete syllabus as prescribed by the board without skipping on any topic. Divide your time well for preparation and revision. Analyze one's weak areas and work on them.
- Practice Question Papers: Once the whole syllabus is covered, start practising the previous year question papers to have a better idea of exam pattern. It also reduces your exam day stress. Moreover, they can be downloaded and practised as many times as required.
- Eat Healthily: Student must eat a balanced diet to avoid falling ill. Do not skip any meals. Also, take breaks in between to keep your mind and body fresh.
- Exercise: Students must also exercise and play some games regularly as it helps a lot in de-stressing.
- Meghalaya board prescribes the exam pattern along with syllabus and marking scheme for SSLC exam.
- The theory exam for every subject is held for a duration of 3 hours.
- All subject except vocational subjects carries 100 marks(each) in total, out of which, 80 marks are allotted for theory exam and 20 marks are fixed for internal assessment.
MBOSE SSLC exam pattern 2021 (subject-wise)
|Subject name||Theory marks||Internal/Practical marks||Total marks|
|Additional English/Indian Language||80||20||100|
|Science & technology||80||20||100|
|Health education / Computer science||80||20||100|
|Vocational subjects: |
Tourism/IT/ITES/Healthcare/Electronics/Agriculture/Beauty and Wellness.
MBOSE SSLC 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card of Meghalaya 10th exams will be released in the March 2021, tentatively.
- Students can collect their MBOSE SSLC 2021 exam hall tickets from respective schools.
- The admit card is an important document to sit for the examination.
- No student is allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- It mentions student name, roll number, centre name and address, exam schedule and examination instruction.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- School ID
MBOSE has announced the SSLC result on August 5, 2021. The result is made available online along the facility to download certificates. Students can check Meghalaya SSLC 2021 result by entering the roll number in the result window. A list of top 20 candidates and subject toppers list is also published along with the result. Students can also check the result of Meghalaya SSLC via SMS. Last year, the result has been announced on July 20.
Here are the simple steps to view MBOSE SSLC 2021 Result online:
- Open the official website: results.mbose.in.
- Click on the link that says 'Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination, 2021 Result'.
- Select SSLC from the drop-down list, then choose 2021 as exam year.
- Enter roll number in the next field and submit it.
- MBOSE SSLC 2021 result will open on the screen.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Can I apply for MBOSE SSLC exams?
Students who have passed class 9 and studying in class 10 can apply for MBOSE SSLC 2021 exams through respective schools.
Question:What are the passing marks of Meghalaya SSLC 2021 exams?
30 out of 100 marks are the passing marks for each subject of MBOSE 10th exams.
Question:Where can I download MBOSE SSLC admit card?
Students could collect their admit card from their respective schools.
Question:Can I transfer my marks from MBOSE to other board?
MBOSE students who have passed in at least one subject can apply for NIOS admission(under TOC) to get their marks transferred to NIOS from MBOSE.
Questions related to MBOSE SSLC
when wil be declared the sslc results?
The result has been declared you can check it out at-
when are we getting our result
Meghalaya Board of School Education will release MBOSE SSLC results in the first week of Aug 2021. The MBOSE SSLC result 2021 class 10 will be declared on the official website: megresults.nic.in. The officials will soon release the results in the official website. Keep an eye on the official website for the latest information. The results will include the details such as student’s personal details, subject wise marks, overall marks, percentage and other details. As it is the first week of August the results will be declared at anytime soon. If you are not satisfied with your MBOSE 10th result 2021 then you will be able to apply for re-evaluation of answer sheets.
Did something update the new syllabus in 2021 for the 2022 matric examination?
According to the last report updated by the Central Board of secondary Education, there has been no such reduction in CBSE Syllabus 2021-22 for classes 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th.
Moreover, as per this CBSE Syllabus is applicable for Academic Session 2021-22, so students preparing for CBSE board exams 2021 has nothing to do with this syllabus.
Hope you found it helpful. If you have any further queries feel free to post it here!!
mbose class 12 question paper 2019
To get the pdf file of MBOSE 2019 12th question paper you need to follow these steps, first open the official site of Meghalaya Board of School Education. At the bottom right corner of the Home page you will find a tab named "Question Papers". This list has all the question papers of Class 10, 11 and 12 of last 4 years. Click on "2019" under your class. A zip file will be downloaded. Extract the zip file after downloading. Make sure you have a proper document reading app to read the file.
Hope, this answer helps you.
mbose class 12 science routine 2021
The Meghalaya Board of School of Education (MBOSE) was set up as Meghalaya Board of School Education Act, 1973, as to regulate, control and supervise matters related to School Education in Meghalaya. More information related to the class 12 science routine 2021 you can follow the link: