Stay up-to date with Manipur board 12th News
About Manipur board 12th 2021
Manipur Board 12th Exams 2021- Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur (COHEM) conducts the Manipur Board class 12 examination. But this year, the examinations are cancelled considering the spike in the number of positive cases of COVID-19. To get latest updates about board exams through SMS/E-mail click here and subscribe. All the exams will be organized in the morning shift from 10 am to 1 pm.
Latest update on Manipur Board 12th Exams 2021: Manipur 12th result 2021 is out now!
Manipur Board 12th exams 2021 will be held in offline mode for papers such as English, Alternative English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Geography, History, Physics, Chemistry and so on, depending on the stream. The council sets the syllabus, question papers and textbooks for Manipur Class 12 exams.
Know more about Manipur Board 12th 2021 exams
- Currently, a total of 153 Colleges/Higher Secondary Schools are affiliated to the Council.
- Every year, approximately 30,000 students appear in Manipur Board 12th Exams.
- Each paper is conducted for 100 marks and subjects with practicals carry 70 and 30 marks for theory and practical, respectively.
- The board has revised the Manipur Board 12th syllabus 2021 for the current academic year.
- Students can check the Manipur 12th result online using their roll number. Those who clear the Manipur Board 12th exams 2021 will be able to take admission in undergraduate programs in universities and institutes. Last year, the Manipur Board 12th result was declared online on July 17, 2020.
Manipur board 12th 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Manipur Board 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Manipur board 12th|
|Conducting Body||Council Of Higher Secondary Education Manipur|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||Assamese, Bengali +9 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Application Fee (General)||180 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
Manipur board 12th 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
11 Oct, 2021
Result - Improvement | Mode: Online
20 Sep, 2021 - 05 Oct, 2021
Exam - Improvement | Mode: Offline
24 Jul, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
Manipur board 12th 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for Manipur Board 12th exams 2021, students should enroll in class 12 of a school affiliated with the board.
- Students must have a minimum of 75% attendance in the present academic year and must clear all dues.
- Also, students have to fill the application form and submit it to their respective schools along with the required documents.
- Applicants must pay the examination fee before the deadline as directed by the school authority to complete the Manipur Board 12th exams registration. Students whose applications are finally accepted by CHSE will be issued the admit cards.
- Only candidates who receive the admit card are able to appear for Manipur Board 12th exams 2021.
Also, check NTSE Manipur 2021
Manipur board 12th 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- The council uploads the application forms of Manipur Board 12th exams 2021 on its official website, cohsem.nic.in.
- Students can submit the filled Manipur board 12th examination forms to their respective schools.
- The Manipur Board 12th application process is offline. Hence, students have to fill and submit the form accompanied by required documents and the exam fee.
- Also, do not forget to paste a passport-sized photograph and fill in personal, communication and academic details in the Manipur Board 12th application form.
|OBC, General, ST, SC||Offline||Male||₹ 180|
|OBC, General||Offline||Female||₹ 180|
Manipur Board 12th Syllabus 2021 - Council of Higher Secondary Education releases the Manipur 12th syllabus 2021. Manipur Board 12th syllabus 2020-21 for Arts, Science, and Commerce is available in PDF form on this page and on the official website cohsem.nic.in. It contains topics, marking scheme of subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Economics, etc.
Manipur board 12th 2021 Preparation Tips
To make the preparation for Manipur board 12th syllabus with ease, students can follow the tips given below:
Go through CHSE 12th exam pattern and syllabus along with the date sheet and prepare a study plan accordingly.
Ensure that you do not ignore any topic in Manipur board 12th 2021 syllabus. Allot more time for the more difficult portions after you are done covering the easier portions. Ask for help from teachers regarding the parts that you find tough.
Making short notes for each topic while studying is a practice that will make your revision time easier. This is because, during revision, you will not have to read the textbooks again. Sufficient time, at least a couple of weeks, must be kept aside for revision alone.
Solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers available online. Making this a part of the everyday study plan will allow you to analyse your preparation level and acquaint you with the exam pattern, type of questions and important topics. Regular practice will help you identify your weak areas and help you improve your speed and accuracy in Manipur board 12th exam.
Do not overburden yourself. Keep stress away by keeping short breaks in between the study plan. Spend time with friends and family members and engage in group study to make your concepts clearer.
Manipur board 12th 2021 Exam Pattern
Manipur Board 12th exam pattern consists of information about each paper such as a number of questions, total marks, marks allotted to theory and practical and so on.
- Students will get an extra 15 minutes for reading the question paper.
- Manipur Board 12th exams 2021 will be held for 3 streams- Science, Arts & Commerce
- A student opting for Vocational Stream should appear in (I) English, (2) MIL, (3) One Vocational Trade and (4) One more subject with no practical paper.
- There are a total of 52 different subjects under the Manipur Board 12th exams 2021.
Manipur Board 12th Exam Pattern 2021
The time duration as per marks allotted to the subjects in Manipur board 12th 2021 are given below:
2 hours 30 minutes
- Students preparing for Manipur Board 12th exams 2021 must practice the previous year question papers or sample papers to understand the paper pattern and marking scheme.
- Solving the previous year's Manipur 12th question papers helps in scoring better in Manipur Board 12th exams.
- Students can also know the type and number of questions being asked from different topics in the exam.
Manipur board 12th 2021 Admit Card
Students whose application forms are successfully submitted and are accepted by the Board receives Manipur Board 12th admit cards. The admit cards are to be collected from the school authorities. CHSE 12th admit card consists of information such as a student’s name, roll number, exam schedule and time, etc. No student is allowed to appear in the exam upon failing to produce the hall ticket on exam day. Besides CHSE 12th admit card, students are asked to carry a valid proof of identity such as their school identity card to the exam centre. The hall ticket must be retained as it is later required for checking Manipur class 12 result.
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Identity card
Manipur Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) released the 12th class result on July 24, 2021. Students from each stream - Science, Commerce, and Humanities will be able to check the result online using their roll number. Manipur COHSEM Class 12 result consists of a student’s name, roll number, subject-wise marks, total marks, qualifying status, etc. Manipur board 12th result 2021 online will be provisional and students will soon receive the original mark sheets from their respective schools.
How to Check Manipur Board 12th Result 2021?
- Open the official website: manresults.nic.in.
- Click on the link of 12th class result.
- Enter roll number and submit it.
- Manipur 12th class result will open on the screen. Take a printout or screenshot of the same.
Also, check 10th results 2021
Qualifying Marks Trend
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Who can apply for Manipur board 12th exams?
Students who have passed 11th class can apply for Manipur board 12th exams.
Question:Can I apply directly for Manipur HSE exams 2021?
No, you will have to apply for the same through respective schools.
Question:What the passing marks of Manipur board 12th?
33% marks are the minimum marks to pass Manipur board 12th exams.
Question:When will Manipur 12th improvement exam be held?
Manipur board 12th improvement exams will be conducted in July 2021 tentatively.
Question:is there any changes in the Manipur Board 12th syllabus 2021?
Yes, the syllabus has been reduced by 30 per cent for this year.
Question:From where can I get the latest Manipur Board Class 12 syllabus 2021?
The latest Manipur Board 12th Syllabus 2021 is available on the official website of the board.
Question:When will the Manipur Class 12 exams be conducted?
The exams are postponed considering the COVID situation in the state, the new date sheet will be released soon.
Question:How can I check the Manipur Board 12th result 2021 online?
The online result will be released on cohsem.nic.in and manresults.nic.in.
Question:What is the meaning of 'EIE' in the Manipur Board 12th result?
EIE means Eligible for Improvement Examination.
Question:Will the questions be asked from the previous year's Manipur board papers?
No, the questions will not be exactly the same as asked in the Manipur board 12th question papers. However, the paper pattern will remain the same.
Questions related to Manipur board 12th
how do i score more mark ? like how to write and concentrate plus memorize more quickly and sooner....any suggestions question for art
Hi there Tingneilhai tuboi
Hope you're having a great day.
I have various techniques which you can implement everyday for memorization and it will also not be very taxing on the body.
You can start with meditation being one of the prime aspects for increasing memory power and retain information as you see it.
Additionally you can also use these methods while meditation is on par everyday for at least 30 days.
Listed below are some methods you can use for memorization and better understanding.
- Assign meaningfulness to things.
- Learn general and specific later.
- Recite out loud in your own words until you don't need to refer to your notes.
- Teach someone else.
- Use memory devices.
If all this helps, please let know and I'll reply to your comments as soon as possible.
Hope this helps and have a bright future ahead.