Latest Update for Kerala DHSE
- 15 Nov 2023:
- 23 Oct 2023:
- 25 May 2023:
Kerala plus two result 2023 declared. Check now.
Stay up-to date with Kerala DHSE News
About Kerala DHSE 2024
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) conducts the Kerala DHSE +2 exams every year. Students who have passed the first year exams of Kerala DHSE can appear for plus two exams. The applications are accepted through the respective schools.
More About DHSE plus two exams 2024:
- DHSE, Kerala will conduct the Kerala class 12th exams 2023 from March 1 to March 26, 2024.
- Students preparing for Kerala DHSE 12th exams 2024, should go through the latest Kerala DHSE syllabus 2024. It will help them to identify the topics they need to study.
- The admit cards for Kerala DHSE 2024 exams will be provided through respective schools.
- After exams, the department releases the result of the Kerala DHSE 2024 exams.
- Kerala plus one result 2024 will be declared in May 2024, tentatively.
- Students will be able to access Kerala plus two result 2024 online by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Kerala DHSE 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education 12th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Kerala DHSE|
|Conducting Body||Kerala Board of Public Examinations|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Kerala DHSE 2024 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Mar, 2024
Exam - Physics, Sociology, Anthropology | Mode: Offline
05 Mar, 2024
Exam - Home Science, Gandhian Studies, Philosophy, Journalism, Computer Science, Statistics | Mode: Offline
07 Mar, 2024
Exam - Mathematics, Part 3 languages, Sanskrit Sastra, Psychology | Mode: Offline
14 Mar, 2024
Exam - Chemistry, History, Islamic History and Culture, Business studies, Communicative English | Mode: Offline
16 Mar, 2024
Exam - Geography, Music, Social work, Geology, Accountancy | Mode: Offline
19 Mar, 2024
Exam - Biology, Electronics, Political Science, Sanskrit Sahithya, Computer Application, English Literature | Mode: Offline
21 Mar, 2024
Exam - Part 1 English | Mode: Offline
23 Mar, 2024
Exam - Part 2 languages, Computer Science and Information Technology | Mode: Offline
26 Mar, 2024
Exam - Economics, Electronic Systems | Mode: Offline
Kerala DHSE 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala, has specified the eligibility criteria for Kerala DHSE second year examination. Only those candidates who fulfil the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria 2024 can appear for the Kerala DHSE +2 exams.
Eligibility criteria of Kerala DHSE 2024 are given below:
- Qualification and minimum marks: The candidate must have secured D+ or above grade in all subjects of the first year higher secondary examination, i.e. class 11.
- Continuous evaluation (CE): The candidate must have undergone continuous evaluation for each subject, such that must have submitted the assignments and projects on time.
- Minimum attendance: This rule is only applicable to regular school-going candidates. As per the Kerala DHSE eligibility criteria, a regular school-going student must have completed the minimum required percentage of attendance.
Kerala DHSE 2024 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- Regular school-going candidates are not required to personally submit an application form of Kerala DHSE 2024 for registering for class 12 examination.
- Their school authorities need to register them for the second year higher secondary examination of Kerala.
- The school going regular candidates will have to submit the prescribed fee at their school office to register for Kerala DHSE 2024.
- The Kerala DHSE 2024 application form submitted after the last date are not accepted.
Fights of Freedom
The 3ls of Empowerment
The Temple Tiger and More Man-Eaters of Kumaon
Hello and welcome
Films at a glance
Mitr, my friend
The Wild Swans at Coole
The Unknown Citizen
No More Hiroshima’s
Doves on the Wing
We too are Human Beings
Excerpts from 'The Sixth Sense' (Screenplay)
In Memory of Azores
Anthropological Research Methods and Techniques
Anthropological theories Of Culture
Un voyage en avion
Dejeuner du matin-(Paroles) de Jacques Prevert
Le courier electronique
The Abbasid Khilafath the Cosmopolitan Empire
Muslim Khilfath in the Afro-Asian Continents
Sanskrit (Satya Opt)
Electronics (Power Supplies and Voltage Stabilisers)
Need for regulated Power supply
Regulated power supply
Types of Voltage Regulators
Electronics (Waveshaping Circuits)
Positive clipper with positive biasing
Negative clipper with negative biasing
Positive and negative clamping
During the negative half cycle, the diode becomes reverse
Biased positive clamper
Input and output waveform of an integrator
Non inverting amplifier configuration
Sub tractor Circuit using OPAMP
Integrator Circuit using OPAMP
Output waveform of integrator
Differentiator circuit using OP-AMP
Low Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a Low Pass Filter
The High Pass Filter Circuit
Frequency Response of a High pass Filter
Band Pass Filter Circuit
Practical Band pass filter circuit
Combining frequency responses of LPF and HPF
Frequency Response of a Band Pass Filter
Block diagram of band reject filter
Frequency Response of a Band Reject Filter
Computer Application(Humanities)- Publishing
Publishing through print media
Web based publishing
Computer Application(Humanities)- Word Processors
Features of a word processor
Libre Office Writer IDE
Creating a new document
Saving a document
Closing a document
Opening a document
Editing a document
Prerequisites for editing
Cut, Copy, and Paste functions
Find and Replace facility
Formatting the document
Copying a format
Bullets and Numbering
Printing the document
Review of C++ Programming
Web Designing Using HTML
Database management system
Structured query language
Enterprise Resource Planning
Trends and Issues in ICT
Computer Science-Structures and Pointers
Methods of memory allocation
Operations on pointers
Pointer and array
Pointer and string
pointer and structure
Computer Science-Concept of object oriented Programming
Basic concepts of oop
Geology-The word of Rocks
Types of rocks
The rock cycle
Economic Mineral Deposits
History of the Earth
Geology and Environment
Geological Hazards and Disaster Management
Journalism-Writing for Magazines
What is a magazine?
Characteristics of magazines
Difference between newspaper and magazine
Size and appearance
Design and layout
Journalism-Basics of magazine writing
How to structure a magazine article
Tell a story
Journalism-Magazine writing styles
Serialized narrative writing
Multiple inverted pyramid
History of magazines
Magazines in India
Magazines in Malayalam
Future of magazines in the digital era
Journalism-Types of magazines
General interest magazines
Special interest magazines
Journalism-Content of magazine
Structure of a feature
Journalism-Types of features
Profiles or personality features
Human interest features
Communicative English-Learning with Technology
Discuss in groups
Spot the Difference
Discuss and complete the table
Write an e-mail
Modify an e-mail
Analysing Subject Lines
Greetings and Sign-offs
Writing an e-mail
Communicative English-Net Addiction
Let's go to Friend Page and fill in the profile
Now look at the Friend Page house rules. Complete the rules with must/mustn't
Posting a comment
Create a Face book page for your class
Read the text again and find these numbers
Create a Blog
Go through the following table of discourse markers
Match the columns
Prepare news tweets
Now look at the following sentences and identify the expressions and their function
Match the following
Discrete Probability Distribution
Estimation of Parameters
Testing of hypothesis
Analysis of variance
Statistical quality control
Time series analysis
Prima Pars: Bonitatis Mundus
Secunda Pars: Amoris Mundus
Tertia Pars: Creationis Coronaet Custossapiens
Quarta Pars: Romani Nobiles
Doctors learn Latin
Lawyers learn Latin
All things roman
Ancient roman quotes
The Latin language
Wer, Wo, Was
Habit is the intersection of knowledge (What to do), skill (How to do), and desire (Want to do) - Stephen R. Covey
“What’s in a name? that which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet”
A winner is someone who recognizes his God
Food and nutrition
Social Work-Social Work Primary Methods
Working with Individuals
Working with Groups
Working with Community
Contents of Hind Swaraj
Gandhiji's concept of Swaraj
Gandhiji's criticism of Parliamentary Democracy
Gandhiji's views on Civilization
Characteristics of True Civilization
Gandhiji's critique of Modern Civilization
Gandhiji's views on Passive Resistance, Education Machinery
Characteristics of Philosophic concepts
Uses of learning philosophy
Philosophy-Philosophy of Prasthanatraya
Concept of yoga
Ideal of Nishkama Karma
Classification of Janya Ragas
Music of Kerala
Kerala DHSE 2024 Preparation Tips
- To prepare better and score well in the Kerala DHSE 2024 examinations, candidates should make a timetable according to their strong and weak subjects.
- They should ensure to complete the entire Kerala DHSE 2024 syllabus for class 12 at least two months before the exams, so they are able to devote the remaining time to revise and practice with Kerala DHSE question papers.
- Practice as many mock tests and previous year question papers of Kerala DHSE as possible. While practising the tests, make sure to bound time.
- In between studies, take regular breaks intervals, as these intervals give breathing space to the Kerala DHSE 2024 preparation.
- After doing a mock test or previous year paper, evaluate your mistakes and strong areas. One can also note the important points down in a separate notebook.
- Most importantly, while one prepares for the theoretical portion of the Terminal Examination (TE), do not forget to prepare yourself for PE and keep a good record in the submission of assignments and projects for CE.
Kerala DHSE 2024 Exam Pattern
- Each exam of Kerala DHSE 2024 will be conducted for a duration of 2 to 2.5 hours in offline mode.
- Broadly, the examination of every subject has three components, i.e. terminal examination (TE), continuous examination (CE) and practical examination (PE).
- A candidate needs to secure a grade of D+ or above, with a minimum of 30% aggregate score in CE, PE, and TE, when taken together, and at least 30% in TE separately, to pass any subject.
- Aspirants of Kerala DHSE class 12 examination can find the overview of Kerala DHSE exam pattern 2024 and subject-wise exam pattern below.
Kerala DHSE +2 Exam Pattern 2024
|Mode of examination||Pen and paper format|
|Duration of exam||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Examination components||Terminal examination |
D+ or above (30% aggregate); and a minimum of 30% in TE separately
Subject-wise Kerala DHSE 2024 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Duration||Total marks||Qualifying score for TE||Overall qualifying score|
(Botany and Zoology)
Documents Required at Exam
- School ID card
- Kerala DHSE admit card
The result of Kerala DHSE 2024 will be declared in May 2024, tentatively. Kerala DHSE +2 result 2024 can be checked on the official website: keralaresults.nic.in. Candidates need to enter their roll number and date of birth to access Kerala DHSE class 12 examination result.
How to check Kerala DHSE +2 result 2024?
- Visit the official website: Keralaresults.nic.in and click on the link of DHSE result 2024.
- Enter the roll number and other details in the appropriate fields.
- Click on submit button and DHSE Kerala +2 result will open on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same and keep it safe.
Kerala DHSE 2024 final result is determined by combining the scores of each subject of the first-year and second-year secondary examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will Kerala 12th result be declared?
Kerala 12th class result 2024 is expected to be declared in May 2024.
Question:When will Kerala 12th exams be conducted?
DHSE will conduct the Kerala board class 12 exams 2024 from March 1 to March 26, 2024.
Question:What is the full form of Kerala DHSE?
Kerala DHSE stands for Kerala Department of Higher Secondary Education who conducts class 11 and 12 exams in the state.
Questions related to Kerala DHSE
marks 525 , air 62000,please suggest private medical colleges with fees 10 lac / year or lower ?
It is difficult to predict because cut-off changes from year to year and depends on many factors like
1. Number of seats available.
2. Difficulty level of the exam.
3. Number of students appeared in the exam.
4. Caste Category of the students.
You have chances of getting seat in below mentioned Medical Colleges in Haryana for your NEET UG score, based on previous year's cut-offs.
Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Kurukshetra
SGT Medical College Hospital and Research Institute, Gurgaon
NC Medical College and Hospital, Panipat
You can go through below mentioned link to know NEET UG cut-offs of Medical Colleges in Haryana.
You can predict Colleges you can get for your NEET UG Rank using below mentioned College Predictor Tool.
Hope this information helps you.
amrita benglore and CBIT Hyderabad which one better for beech cse
According to my research,both of these colleges have a good record of placement. AMRITA BANGALORE highest package offered is 45lpa and whereas the average package ranges around 3-5lpa.The top recruiter of this college are-cisco, bosch, tata etc.
Talking about CBIT hyderabad the highest pacakge offered is 41lpa and average ranged around 4-5 lpa for cse. The top recruiters of this college are -Microsoft , Google , Samsung , Dell, Deloitte etc.
Now, talking about popularity,faculty then both of the colleges have a pretty good impression among students and parents. Also the faculties are good. If you get opportunity to get admission in any of these colleges then you can choose any of these.
Hope it helps.
i can get e and tc in pccoe and cse in d y patil which should i choose among them?
Hey! Hi Rahul Jain.
According to me, you should go for E&TC at PCCOEP since you may do a MINORS there in CSE and you may get a good job in IT SECTOR.
Hope this helps you.
I have got 50000 rank in kcet so I want colleges in Bangalore so I want short list of colleges to this rank?
Factors Determining the Kcet cutoff:
Number of applicants.
The number of candidates who appeared in the exam.
The difficulty level of exam
Total number of seats available.
Previous year cutoff trends.
According to the previous year cutoff, you are likely to get the following college. You are likely to have civil, mechanical, chemical and artificial intelligence branches.
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
- JSS Science and Technology University, Mysuru
- The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- KLE Technological University, Hubballi
Kcet previous year cutoff https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/kcet-cutoff/amp
College predictor https://www.careers360.com/kcet-college-predictor
can I get a seat in nit if my rank in mains is 75k in cast category and crl is 2lakh
Which category do you belong to?
This difficult to predict as cut off keeps changing every year depending upon various factors like
----------) number of students/ candidates that appeared in the jee main exam,
-----------) number of available seats,
-----------) jee main examination difficulty level.
-----------) branch preference by different candidates
-----------) the category you belong etc.
When we go through previous year trend then ,
- With 75k category rank, your chances for NITs is extremely low
For nits, If you are from OBC ncl , then you need a category rank of at least around 16k to 17k , for EWS you need a category rank of at least 8.5k, for St category you need category rank of at least around 3 to 4K and for SC category you need a category rank of at least around 9 to 10k in order to get NIT
To have a personalised report on your chances of getting a college you can go through our college predictor, it will give you complete list of colleges which you can get on the basis of the category you belong to, your home state, your gender etc, the link for jee main college predictor is provided below
To help you further,
Minimum percentile in jee main 2022 to qualify it to be eligible for jee advanced is given below :-
--------) general :- 88.4121383 percentile
--------) EWS:- 63.1114141 percentile
--------) OBC-NCL :- 67.0090297 percentile
--------) SC :- 43.0820954 percentile
--------) ST:- 26.7771328 percentile
--------) PWD :- 0.0031029 percentile
You can check the same at our page the link is provided below