Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 12 Joined
  • 47 Questions

Anaskhan 7 days ago

Anaskhans picture
AnaskhanLast Seen: 2 days 23 hours agoJoined on: 08-Aug-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation

I have passed my class 12th from uttar pradesh board in 2013 by (private or non regular) and passed my class 11th from icse board in 2011 .

Now at present i am in final year of mbbs from foreign college so can i give fmge exam without any problem

Answer (1)


Omisha sharma 7 days ago

Omisha sharmas picture
Omisha SharmaLast Seen: 16 hours 50 min agoJoined on: 08-Apr-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation
Hi,      Yes you can easily apply for the exam without any issue. As you have good degree in your hand you can surely go for it. Just keep in mind tgat you enter your 11th and 12th...Read More
Sarthak Agarwals picture
Sarthak AgarwalLast Seen: 4 days 9 hours agoJoined on: 09-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Class 11

How to prepare for jee examination and icse (isc) board exam together? As there is rigid english syllabus and the science syllabus is opp.

Answer (1)

User Pic

ANAND D 24 days ago

ANAND Ds picture
ANAND DLast Seen: 2 days 8 hours agoJoined on: 17-May-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above
hai.the only option is to have a good time mangement skill. when you are preparing for board examination after finishing one topic you can work out some sums related to jee type as well so that you ca...Read More

Moin Manzoor 27 days ago

Moin Manzoors picture
Moin ManzoorLast Seen: 2 weeks 5 days agoJoined on: 28-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: In Graduation

For comedk document verification can I just show my 10th ICSE marksheet and pass certificate instead of birth certificate? Please help!

Answer (1)


parkhi Gupta 27 days ago

parkhi Guptas picture
Parkhi GuptaLast Seen: 13 hours 1 min agoJoined on: 18-May-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation
Dear student, I would like to inform you that for COMEDK Counselling you can show your class 10th marksheet and certificate instead of your birth certificate. The 10th marksheet will thus be considere...Read More

advice startup 1 month ago

advice startups picture
Advice StartupLast Seen: 1 month 15 hours agoJoined on: 15-Jul-2018Education Interest: Finance and AccountsEducation Level: In Graduation

Sir I have done 10th in 2001 from icse after that +2 in Art'sand only 2 year graduation in Art's from Ferguson college Pune for some reason

Not complete am I capable for diploma in taxation and from where

Answer (1)

User Pic

Nisha prajpati 1 month ago

Nisha prajpatis picture
Nisha PrajpatiLast Seen: 2 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 15-Jun-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hello Eligibility criteria for diploma in taxation is 10 + 2 pass out so you can do diploma in taxation Generally every student do diploma in taxation after college because in college there are chanc...Read More

sumit jadhav 1 month ago

sumit jadhavs picture
Sumit JadhavLast Seen: 1 month 4 days agoJoined on: 11-Jul-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 11

In 2016-17 i passed icse 10th. but due to a cevere accident i had take one in year gap in 2017-18 and now i am in 11th. Is that gap allowed

Answer (1)


Vikas Gaur 1 month ago

Vikas Gaurs picture
Vikas GaurLast Seen: 1 day 12 hours agoJoined on: 05-Sep-2017Education Interest: MBAEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hi Sumit,This gap won’t make a difference in your future studies. If you wish to appear for any medical entrance exam in future, you certainly can. As per the official announcement of the biggest me...Read More