Stay up-to date with CGBSE 10th News
About CGBSE 10th 2022
Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE), Raipur conducts the exams of CGBSE 10th 2022. Over 2.5 lakh candidates appear for CGBSE 10th examination. Students who clear CGBSE 10th exams 2022 can take admission in class 11 and choose Arts, Science or Commerce as their stream for higher studies.
More information about CGBSE Class 10 Exams 2022
- CGBSE 10th result has been announced on May 14, 2022.
- Chattisgarh Board conducts the CGBSE high school exams every year for class 10 students studying in schools affiliated to the Board.
- The board has released Class 10th admit card on February 25, 2022.
- To appear for the exam, students must submit the duly filled examination form along with the fee before the due date.
- CGBSE 10th 2022 examination forms are made available offline in the schools and students have to pay the fee as per instructions from the school authorities.
- Students must complete the CGBSE 10th syllabus 2022 at the earliest to get more time for proper revision.
- CGBSE class 10 exams are held for English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Science, Social Science, Mathematics and other subjects.
- Each paper is conducted for 100 marks with 75 marks for theory and 25 marks for the project.
CGBSE 10th 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education 10th Examination|
|Short Exam Name||CGBSE 10th|
|Conducting Body||Chhattisgarh Board Of Secondary Education|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi +1 More|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CGBSE 10th 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
04 Jul, 2022 - 12 Jul, 2022
Exam - Supplementary | Mode: Offline
14 May, 2022
Result - Main | Mode: Online
23 Mar, 2022
Exam - Music (Only for visually impaired); Drawing/ Painting (Only for deaf and dumb) | Mode: Offline
21 Mar, 2022
Exam - Third Language (Sanskrit/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Bengali/ Gujarati/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Punjabi/ Sindhi/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Oriya) | Mode: Offline
15 Mar, 2022
Exam - Maths | Mode: Offline
12 Mar, 2022
Exam - Vocational course | Mode: Offline
10 Mar, 2022
Exam - Science | Mode: Offline
08 Mar, 2022
Exam - Social Science | Mode: Offline
05 Mar, 2022
Exam - Second Language (English/ English special/ English general) | Mode: Offline
03 Mar, 2022
Exam - First Language (Hindi/ Hindi special/ Hindi general) | Mode: Offline
25 Feb, 2022
Admit Card - Main | Mode: Online
CGBSE 10th 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- To appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2022, students have to enrol in the 10th standard of a school affiliated with the Board.
- They must have cleared their 9th. They must obtain the required percentage of attendance in the current academic year and must clear all dues.
- Further, students have to fill the application form and submit it to the school along with the required documents.
- Payment of examination fee must also be made before the due date as per instructions as given by the school authority.
- Students whose applications are finally accepted by the board will be issued admit cards, after which they will be able to appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2022.
CGBSE 10th 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Offline
Mode of Payment : Other
- CGBSE send the examination forms to the schools affiliated to the Board. The students of that particular school are provided with the forms which they have to fill offline.
- In Chhattisgarh board application form, students have to paste their passport-sized photograph and fill in personal, communication and academic details, as specified.
- Signature of the candidate and parent are also to be provided in CGBSE application form.
- Following this, students have to pay the application fee amount as directed by the school in which they are studying.
- The forms have to be submitted offline to the school, which will then forward them to the board.
Also, read Courses after 10th
|A great moment for all those children|
|The never-never nest|
|Excuses, excuses and excuses|
|Including all my friends|
|An open letter to the teacher from a child with autism|
|Swami Is expelled from school|
|Daddy's enduring script|
|Adventure of Ibnbatuta|
|Noun phrases, prepositional phrases, verb phrases, linkages|
|Model auxiliaries-must, ought to, dare should, shall, will, would, tense forms, aspects of tense, (continuous and perfective aspects)|
|Passives and narrations|
|Compound and complex sentences, use of infinitives, gerunds and participles|
|Writing Information, letter/ paragraph writing|
|Polynomials, linear equations in two variables, quadratic equations in one variable, arithmetic progression, ratio and propotion|
|Coordinate geometry, graph|
|Banking and taxation|
|Trigonometric equations and identities|
|Similarity in geometrical shapes, circle and tangents, geometrical constructions|
|Surface area and volume of solids|
Word meaning and idioms
Indian music (vocal)
Indian music (tabla/ pakhawaj)
Drawing and painting
Automobile service technician
Applied agriculture practices
Introduction to quality of seeds and seeds treatment
Introduction to integrated pest management
Introduction micro-irrigation practices
Introduction to animal husbandry practices-handling, housing, and feeding
Introduction to animal husbandry practices-dieases managment
Undertake spelicing of optical fibre
Installation and commissioning of optical fibre cables
Optical fibre health and safety
Employability and enterepreneurship skills
Beauty and wellness
Hospital structure and planning
Introduction to care plan and care of patient
Sterilization and disinfection
Basic first aid and emergency medical relief
Human body struture, function, and nutrition
Public relation and hospital
Media and entertainment
Advance computer training
Communication at workplace
Digial film making
Basic of video and sound editing
Banking financial services and insurance (BFSI)
Electronics and hardware
|Basic ICT skills-II|
|Basic electicity and electronics|
|Repair and maintenance of mixer/ juicer/ grinder|
|Repair and maintenance of microwave oven|
|Maintain health and safety|
CGBSE 10th 2022 Preparation Tips
Students of Class 10 who will appear for the 10th Board exams conducted by CGBSE can follow the preparation tips given below to make cover the Chhattisgarh board 10th syllabus with ease:
Go through the entire syllabus as well as CGBSE exam pattern and prepare a study plan accordingly. While preparing the plan, also refer to the Chhattisgarh board 10th datesheet to have a more organised plan.
Do not leave out any topic in the syllabus. Sort them according to their difficulty level according to you and allot more time for the more difficult portions. Cover the easier portions first and take help from teachers with parts that you find tough.
Make short notes for each subject and section while studying. While revising, you can go through these notes instead of going over the entire textbook yet again. Revision is the key to preparation and thus, you must leave sufficient time (a couple of weeks or more) for that part alone.
When done covering the syllabus, solve sample papers and previous years’ question papers. This should be a part of the study plan, which will allow you to analyse your performance level. With the practice of Chhattisgarh board sample papers, you will be able to understand the exam pattern, type of questions asked and the important topics. You will also be able to identify the mistakes you are making, rectify them and hence improve your speed and accuracy in the main exam.
To keep stress away, take short breaks in between study time and spend time with friends and family members. Alternatively, you can also engage in a hobby and start afresh with the studies again.
Each paper in CGBSE 10th exams 2022 is held for 3 hours, apart from which extra 15 minutes are provided to students for reading the question paper. Each subject has a different paper pattern depending on the sections and their weightage. Details on Chhattisgarh board 10th exam pattern regarding the subjects and division of marks have been given below:
CGBSE 10th exam pattern 2022
Subject and code
Hindi specific (001)
English specific (011)
Hindi general (401)
English general (411)
Sanskrit general (512)
Social science (300)
- A student preparing to appear for CGBSE 10th exams 2022 must practice from the previous year question papers or sample papers as provided by the board.
- It would enlighten them in a better understanding of the exam pattern, marking scheme and all the other details.
- They will also learn to manage time by working on their speed for the actual exam day.
Chhattisgarh NTSE Model Papers
|Model Paper Name||Download Link|
|CGBSE 10th General English Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CGBSE 10th General Hindi Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CGBSE 10th Mathematics Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CGBSE 10th Sanskrit Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CGBSE 10th Science Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
|CGBSE 10th Social Science Model Paper 2019||Click Here|
- Students who successfully fill the application form will be issued Chhattisgarh board 10th admit card.
- Students can collect the same from their school authorities. CGBSE 10th admit card consists of information such as a student’s name, roll number, exam schedule and time etc.
- The hall ticket is an important document because no student is allowed to appear in the exam in case they fail to produce the same on exam day.
- Along with CGBSE 10th admit card, students are also supposed to carry their school identity card or any other valid proof of identity to the exam centre.
- The document must be preserved in future as it is later required to check the result and also serves as proof of date of birth in several instances.
Check, top schools in Chhattisgarh
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Identity Card
CGBSE has announced the result of CGBSE 10th online on May 14, 2022. Students need to log in with their roll number to check the result that comprises details about students and their performance in the exam. Those who are not satisfied with the marks can apply for rechecking. CGBSE will release the list of candidates bagging the top positions along with the result.
The steps to check Chattisgarh board 10th 2022 result are given below:
- Click on the link ‘CGBSE 10th result 2022’.
- In the login window, enter roll number and click on submit.
- CGBSE Class 10 result will appear on the screen
- Check that all details are correct, download and take a printout of the result.
Read, NTSE Chhattisgarh 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will the CGBSE 10th exams 2022 be conducted?
CGBSE 10th exams have been held from March 3 to 23, 2022.
Question:What are the CGBSE 10th practical dates 2022?
CGBSE 10th practical exams will be announced by the respective schools.
Question:When will the CGBSE 10th result 2022 be released?
CGBSE 10th result is released on May 14, 2022.
Question:What are the passing marks in Chhattisgarh 10th exams 2022?
Students must score at least 33 per cent marks to pass CGBSE 10th exams 2022.
Question:Can I challenge the result after revaluation?
There is no such provision to challenge the CG Board 10th result after re-evaluation.
Question:What is the benefit of practising sample papers of CGBSE Class 10?
With regular practice from the sample papers, your time and efficiency to write the answers will increase.
Question:How can I prepare for the CGBSE 10th exam in the last 15 days?
In the last 15 days, practice sample papers daily and revise all the important topics only.
Question:What will be the difficulty level of questions asked in the exam?
The questions level is kept easy to moderate in the exams.
Question:Is there any change in CGBSE 10th 2022 Syllabus?
Revised CG Board Class 10 syllabus has been released by the Board. This year, the syllabus has been reduced by 30 to 40 per cent.
Question:Where I can get the CG Board 10th date sheet 2022?
Students can download CGBSE 10th 2022 time table from the official website of the board cgbse.nic.in.
Questions related to CGBSE 10th
how can i see 10th class result
exam questions are coming from previous years question paper or not sir.
Hey Young Mind!!!!
Firstly Exam questions depends on the different statistical analysis of that following year like
- The possible number of applicants
- The seat matrix to enable admission
- The Educational calander
- The syllabus pattern
However the Question paper can only be predicted from the past few years paper trends and standards but cannot be guaranteed as it may vary.
for scoring high Marks use of Prabodh or navbodh parksha saar is usefull
Both are good. Basically it depends on you the way you are going to make it worth for yourself. If you dedicatedly study from any of those, you can score well and there are many who complete both as well. So try to be the second person. Or doing only 1 but thoroughly will also help.