UK Board 12th Syllabus 2020 - Students appearing in Uttarakhand Board class 12 exams must check the syllabus for better preparations. Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus 2020 for Science, Commerce and Arts streams is available to download on the official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Through this UK Board 12th syllabus 2020, students can check the marking scheme and exam pattern. Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus also provides the unit wise important topics for each subject such as English, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, etc. The UK Board 12th syllabus 2020 will help in preparing a basic outline of the entire course in the student’s minds. UK Board class 12 syllabus will be helpful in preparing the strategy for the upcoming examinations. UK Board 12th exam 2020 exam will be held in the month of March 2020. Students appearing in class 12 exam must go through the complete UK Board 12th syllabus 2020 to know the important topics and other details related to the exam.
Latest : Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program( AI-Based Coaching), If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK. Know More
Latest- Solve UK Board 12th question papers for better preparation.
The syllabus of History is divided into three parts, Ancient, Medieval, and Modern India. The question paper of History will be of 100 marks and exam duration will be 3 hours. Detailed UK Board class 12 syllabus 2020 for History is given in the table below.
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Archaeology & Ancient India
1. The Story of the First Cities:
2. Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story
3. Social Histories: Using Mahabharata
4. A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
5. Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i- Akbari
6. The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
7. New Architecture: Hampi
8. Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi
9. Medieval Society Through Travellers' Accounts
10. Colonialism and-Rural Society: Evidence
from Official Reports
11. Representations of 1857
13. Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports
14. Partition through Oral Sources 15. The Making of the Constitution
The class 12 UK Board syllabus of Geography is broadly divided into two parts, Fundamentals of Human Geography and India: People and Economy. There will be two papers in Geography, theory and practical. The theory paper will be of 70 marks whereas practicals will be of 30 marks. The exam duration of theory paper is 3 hours. Check the detailed Uttarakhand Board 12 syllabus 2020 for Geography from the table below.
Fundamentals of Human Geography
1. Human Geography
3. Human Activities
4. Transport, Communication & Trade
5. Human settlements
6. Map Work
India: People and Economy
7. People 5
8. Human Settlements
9. Resources and Development
10. Transport, Communication and International Trade
11. Geographical Perspective on selected issues and problems 4
12. Map Work
The Economics paper will be of 3 hours duration which will carry 100 marks. The Economics syllabus has two parts namely Micro Economics and Macro Economics. The UK Board class 12 syllabus 2020 for economics is given in the table below.
2. Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
3. Producer Behaviour and Supply
4. Forms of Market and Price Determination
5. Simple applications of Tools of demand and supply
6. National Income and Related Aggregates 15
7. Money and Banking 8
8. Determination of Income and Employment 12
9. Government Budget and the Economy 8
10. Balance of Payments
The question paper of Political Science will be of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks. The exam will be theoretical in nature. Refer to the table below, to know the syllabus of Political Science.
1. Cold War Era in World Politics
2. Disintegration of the 'Second World' and the Collapse of Bipolarity
3. US Dominance in World Politics
4. Alternative centres of Economic and Political Power
5. South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
6. International organizations in a unipolar world
7. Security in Contemporary World
8. Environment and Natural Resources
9. Globalisation and its Critics
Politics in India since independence
10. Nation-Building and its Problems
11. Era of One-Party Dominance
12. Politics of Planned Development
13. India’s External relations
14. Challenges to and Restoration of Congress System
15. Crisis of the Constitutional order
16. Regional aspirations and conflicts
17. Rise of New Social Movements
18. Recent Developments in Indian Politics
In the table below, the Uttarakhand Board 12 syllabus 2020 for sociology is given. The theory paper of Sociology will be of 80 marks and practical paper will be of 20 marks. The exam duration is 3 hours.
Indian Market Society
1. Introducing Indian Society Non-evaluative
2. Demographic Structure & Indian Society
3. Social Institutions-Continuity and change
4. Market as a Social Institution
5. Pattern of Social Inequality and Exclusion
6. Challenges of Cultural Diversity
7. Suggestions for Project Work
Change and Development in Indian Society
8. Structural Change
9. Cultural Change
10. The Story of Democracy
11. Change and Development in Rural Society
12. Change and Development in Industrial Society
13. Globalization and Social Change
14. Mass Media and Communications
15. Social Movements
There will be one single theory paper for Maths. The question paper will be of 100 marks and the exam will be of 3 hours duration. Check the table below for the UK Board class 12 syllabus for Mathematics.
Relations and Functions
1. Relations and Functions
2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
1. Continuity and Differentiability
2. Applications of Derivatives
4. Applications of the Integrals
5. Differential Equations
Vector and Three Dimensional Geometry
1. Vectors 2. Three - dimensional Geometry
1. Linear Programming
There will be two papers for Biology, theory, and practical. The maximum marks for theory paper are 70 and the maximum marks for practical paper are 30. Refer to the table below to check the detailed syllabus of Biology.
1. Reproduction in organisms2. Human reproduction3. Reproductive Health
Genetics and evolution
1. Mendelian inheritance
2. Chromosome theory of inheritance
3. Inheritance pattern
4. DNA and RNA
5. Gene expression and regulation.
6. Genome and Human Genome Project.
7. DNA fingerprinting.
Biology and human Welfare
1. Basic concepts of immunology
2. Cancer and AIDS
3. Plant breeding
4. Microbes in household food processing
Biotechnology and its applications
1. Principles and Processes
2. Recombinant DNA technology
3. Genetically modified (GM) organisms 4. Biosafety issues.
Ecology and environment
2. Organism and Population
3. Centers of diversity and conservation for biodiversity, Biosphere reserves, National parks, and sanctuaries
4. Environmental issues.
The step by step guidelines to download the Uttarakhand Board 12th syllabus is given below.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of the Uttarakhand Board ubse.uk.gov.in.
Step 2 - Now click on the ‘syllabus’ link provided on the left of the home screen.
Step 3 - This will redirect you to the new page of the syllabus. Now click on the ‘class 12 syllabus’ link.
Step 4 - The UK Board 12th syllabus 2020 will now appear on your screen. Click on the download button and save the result for further reference.
In the table below, marking scheme of all important subjects for the UK Board class 12 syllabus is given. Students can check the subject-wise topics along with the marks below.
Aroh (Part 2) and Purak Pustak - Vitan (Part 2)
Questions based on Literature Book
Sentence Formation & Grammar
Section A: Reading Skills
Section B: Advanced Writing Skills
Section C: (Textbooks)
Section A: Archaeology & Ancient India
Section B: Medieval India
Section C: Modern India
Unit 16: Map Work
Part A : Introductory Microeconomics
Part B : Introductory Macroeconomics
A. Fundamentals of Human Geography
B. India: People and Economy
C. Practical Work
Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
Dual Nature of Matter
Atoms and Nuclei
Before starting preparation, students must read the UK Board 12th syllabus 2020 thoroughly and plan your studies accordingly. .
Check the UK Board 12th date sheet 2020 and use the remaining time for examination wisely.
Cover each and every topic mentioned in the syllabus. Do not skip any topic.
Do not hesitate while clearing your doubts, Keep all your concepts crystal clear.
Practice with UK Board 12th question papers, this will help in knowing the examination pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of questions asked previously.
Make short notes for formulae and diagrams to fetch good marks in UK board 12th result 2020.
The exam will be held in the month of March.
The questions asked are of Moderate level.
No, there are no major changes introduced by the UK Board for class 12.
The passing marks for UK Board class 12 are 33%.
UK 12th result 2020 will be declared in the last week of May 2020.
UK Board 12th Result 2020- Uttarakhand board will release in the UK Board 12th Result in last wee...
UK Board 12th Date Sheet 2020 – Uttarakhand Board has released the UK Board date sheet 2020 for C...
UK Board 12th question papers 2020 - Students preparing for intermediate exams can download previ...
UK board 12th Commerce Result 2019 - UBSE has released the Uttarakhand Board 12th Commerce result...
UK Board 12th Science Result 2019 - UBSE has released the UK Board 12th result 2019 for Science o...
Kindly specify more your query what do you want to know so that you can get answer of your query.
Your UK Board 12th brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile