School Reopening News & Updates 2021 - Know When Schools Will Reopen In India?
School Reopening News & Updates - Schools have been shut for more than a year now amid the coronavirus pandemic. As the new academic session is all set to start, the most frequently asked question when will schools reopen is making headlines again. Some states have given hints about the school reopening updates.
Latest: School Reopening Live Updates 2021
Stay up-to date with CBSE Class 12th News
All the schools were forced to shut last year in mid-March when the Nobel Corona Virus hit the country. Since then, schools have adopted online education as a mode of study. Last year, states like Haryana and Uttar Pradesh have opened schools for some classes. Check all the latest school reopening news and updates here.
Also, read - 12th Results 2021 Date & Time
Latest Updates on School Reopening News
- July 27: As per Rajasthan school reopen latest news, the school reopening has been postponed. The decision on school reopen in Rajasthan will be taken soon.
- July 22: The offline classes for 1 to 10 std. will start from the second week of August, 2021, as per Times Now News. Earlier, the Bihar board allowed Class 11 and 12 students to attend offline classes with 50% attendance.
- July 21: The Punjab government has ordered reopening of schools for Classes 10 to 12 from July 26, 2021 as it further relaxed COVID-19 curbs. Read More.
- July 16: Haryana government to reopen schools from July 16, 2021. Students of Classes 9 to 12 will be allowed to attend the school with social distancing, according to an order issued by the state government last week. If the situation remains normal, schools for other classes will also be reopened.
- July 14: The schools will start functioning physically from July 19, 2021 for 9th to 12th classes subject to parents' consent for sending their wards to the schools," an official statement issued here said. However the online mode of teaching will continue. Read more.
- July 10: Gujarat to reopen schools for Class 12 students & colleges for undergraduate & postgraduate students from July 15. 50% of students will be allowed to attend campuses. Students can attend physical classes on a voluntary basis. Attendance will not be mandatory, said CM Vijay Rupani, as per ANI.
- July 9: As per ANI Tweet, "Schools to reopen for classes 9 to 12 from July 16, 2021 with social distancing. If the situation remains normal, then, schools will be reopened for other classes too," said Haryana Education Minister
- July 8: Karnataka is contemplating reopening of colleges across the state on July 19, 2021. The state will reopen with 64% students attendance and 85% staff attendance in government and aided colleges. The staff and students must received at least first dose of COVID vaccine, as per Times Of India.
- July 5: Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar tweeted, Universities, all colleges, technical educational institutions, government training institutes, schools up to Class 11 and 12 will open with 50% attendance of students. Special arrangements will be made for vaccination for adult students, teachers and staff of educational institutions.
- July 1: Uttarakhand Schools will reopen from July 1, 2021. Due to the on-going COVID-19 situation, the government has decided to resume the classes in online mode and not in physical mode, as per Times Now News.
- June 29: Chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said schools will not reopen in the state from July 1. Studies will continue through online mode and the final decision will be taken later, as reported by NDTV.
- June 26: As the COVID cases are decreasing the state governments are reviewing the situation in the country. The Gujarat government is also reviewing the situation and begun the internal consultation over reopening of schools.
- June 24: The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Director Dr. Randeep Guleria said, “I personally feel that we should aggressively work on opening schools." He added that school is the place where individuals grow through different activities, as per the NDTV report.
- June 23: Dr VK Paul, Member (Health), NITI Aayog earlier in a statement said, "Until it (the spread of the virus) is predictable it is hard to reopen schools."
- June 22: A high-level committee Karnataka government has recommended the reopening of schools in Karnataka in a staggered manner.
- June 22: Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi Manish Sisodia “Keeping in mind the security and safety of children, we are not calling students back to school anytime soon."
- June 19: NITI Aayog (health) member Dr VK Paul said, "The time should come soon. But we must also consider how schools were reopened in foreign countries and they had to close after the outbreak. We do not want to put our students and teachers in such a situation."
- June 16: Schools in Haryana will remain closed till June 30. Education minister Kanwar Pal said, "All schools in the state will remain closed till June 30 as summer holidays have been extended.”-
-Jammu and kashmir government has also extended the closure of schools, colleges, coaching centre and skill development institutes till June 30.
- June 15: School reopen in Tamil Nadu - School education minister Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi has said that the decision on reopening of schools will be taken after observing how the lockdown relaxations play out.
- June 13: School reopen in Bihar - Vijay Kumar Chaudhary, Education Minister of Bihar has said that the Schools may reopen in the state in July if the situation continues improvising.
- Schools, educational institutions will continue to remain closed in Delhi, says Arvind Kejriwal, Chief Minister of Delhi.
School reopen in Jammu and Kashmir 2021
All schools in Jammu and Kashmir will remain closed till June 30, as reported by NDTV. The government will review the situation before opening the schools. JKBOSE has also released new guidelines limiting daily online classes to half an hour for pre-primary students.
The Assam government has directed to close all schools even after the summer vacation. The summer vacation in schools ended on June 14, 2021. The government had extended the one-month summer vacation in schools from May 15 due to the worsening situation of the second wave of COVID-19.
As per the latest update on school reopening in AP, the schools will reopen from August 16, 2021. Whereas, the online Classes will start from July 12, 2021. The government has also distributed workbooks to the students, teachers will be given training on workbooks from July 15 to August 15, 2021.
School reopen in Bihar 2021
Universities, all colleges, technical educational institutions, government training institutes, schools up to Class 11 and 12 will open with 50% attendance of students. Special arrangements will be made for vaccination for adult students, teachers and staff of educational institutions, said Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
School reopen in Punjab 2021
Punjab government has announced month-long summer vacations in all the government, semi-government, and private schools across the state. The schools will remain close for the summer breaks from May 24 to June 23, 2021. Parents and students are concerned about will school reopen in July 2021 or not? Likely the state will continue the online teaching methodology for some more time. The government may decide on the reopening of schools in Punjab by the end of June 2021.
Also, read - 10th Result 2021 Date & Time
School reopen in Haryana 2021
Schools in Haryana will remain close till June 30, 2021. As per Times Now News education minister Kanwar Pal said, "All schools in the state will remain closed till June 30 as summer holidays have been extended.” Earlier, the summer vacation was extended till June 15. Stay tuned to know when will school reopen in Haryana latest news.
School reopen in Rajasthan 2021
As per the reports by Navbharat Times, the classes in the state will resume from June 15, 2021. The government has proposed to conduct the revision classes from June 15 to July 15, 2021. Owing to the current pandemic, the classes will continue in online mode.
School reopen in Uttar Pradesh 2021
The government of UP has allowed the schools to remain close till May 15. However, no further orders have been issued by the government regarding the same. All the teachings of Classes 1 to 12 are being done in online mode only. Parents and students are asking will schools reopen or not. To answer this, schools may reopen once the situation normalizes.
Also read - CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date
School reopen in Delhi 2021
The Delhi government has adopted a cautious approach on when will schools reopen. The prime focus of the government is the safety of students. The conversation around will schools open on reopening is revolving around social distancing, sanitization, and vaccination. Even on the discussion of cancellation of Class 12 board exams, the Delhi government has asked to ensure the vaccination of students before appearing for the exam in offline mode.
Earlier this year, the Delhi government has reopened the schools voluntarily for Classes 10 and 12 in January, while for classes 9 and 11, schools were reopened in February. However, it was again shut due to a surge in the number of Covid-19 cases.
Also read - CBSE 12th Result 2021 Date
School reopen in Maharashtra 2021
Summer vacations in the schools of Maharashtra have been announced from May 1 to June 13, 2021, as the second wave of Corona Virus hits the state. The new academic session will begin on June 14, 2021. The state has now started the process of unlock down with certain safety precautions. As per the school reopening updates, the offline classes for students may resume from June 28.
The government has instructed all the schools and colleges in the state to remain closed till May 15 given the rapid spread of the Covid-19 pandemic. Earlier, the schools were instructed to remain shut till April 30. The offline teaching for students of Classes 1 to 12 was suspended and the classes are currently being conducted in online mode in all educational institutes in the state. The institutes will reopen once the Covid-19 situation is under control in the state.
School reopen in Madhya Pradesh
The schools in MP have been closed for more than a year due to COVID-19. During the second wave of Corona, the state has announced complete lockdown and summer vacations for schools. Since the cases are steadily declining in the state, the most commonly asked question is when will schools reopen.
As per the school reopen in mp latest news today, schools will remain closed for now, and all the learnings will take place in online mode only. Any decision on when will schools reopen will be decided by the government and will be updated here soon.
School reopen in Tamil Nadu
The school reopen date Tamilnadu has not been announced yet. The school has not announced any dates on the reopening of school. It is expected that the government may announce the reopening of school date after the number of stabilizes in the state.
School reopen in Karnataka
The new academic session in the state is scheduled to begin on June 15. The classes however will continue in online mode, as the cases in the state are still increasing. Any further announcement on school reopen in Karnataka will be updated on this page.
Also read -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - School Reopening News & Updates 2021 - Know When Schools Will Reopen In India?
Question: When will reopens in Uttar Pradesh?
As for now, there is no official announcement regarding this. The schools will remain functioning in online mode until the situation normalizes.
Question: When will school reopen in India?
There is confirmation on the date, but states will start reopening of schools soon.
Question: When school will reopen in Maharashtra?
As per the school reopen in Maharashtra latest news, the schools may reopen in July 2021 given the situation normalizes. An official announcement is still awaited.
CBSE Passing Marks for Class 10th & 12th 2021 - Check the pass...
CBSE Result Name Wise 2021 - Check the CBSE Class 10 and 12 na...
Courses after 12th PCB - Read the article to know about the ca...
CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Papers - Download previou...
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
I got 69 math, 76 in physics and 78 in chemistry overall I got 80.6 percent in cbse class 12 2021 am I eligible for jee
See there is no percentage criteria to appear for JEE-Main but there are some criterion which you need to satisfy in order to appear for JEE-Main so let us discuss them.
1--- Age criteria :- There is no age limit to appear in JEE-Main but note that there might be the age limit in any particular institution taking admission through JEE-Main score, so you should keep this thing in mind.
2--- Qualifying Examination :- To be eligible for JEE-Main one should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as mandatory subjects from any of the recognized central or state board.
3--- Year of qualification :- For JEE-Main 2021 only those candidates who have passed Class 12 / equivalent examination in 2019, 2020 or 2021; or those who are appearing in Class 12th / equivalent examination in 2021, are eligible to appear.
So if you follow all above criterion then you are definitely eligible for JEE-Main.
For more details kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
CBSE Class 12th Result 2021 Declared!!
Central Board of Secondary Education has declared CBSE class 12th result. Check the result on the official website cbseresults.nic.in.
CBSE Class 12th result 2021 link- https://cbseresults.nic.in/
when cbse class 12th result comming
As per the order of Hon'ble SC CBSE class 12th result will be declared by July 31st but board has nothing released any state regarding this order so at this point of time we can only wait for the result and also if Hon'ble SC has ordered then definitely it should be released by July 31st. As of now the marks submission portal has also been closed on July 25th for schools so now we can expect the results anytime either today/tomorrow.
It is known that Class 12th board examinations have been cancelled due to upsurge in COVID-19 cases and alternative criteria has been adopted by the board to provided marks to the respective students. In the wake of COVID-19 the decision has been taken so that the students could not put their life in danger of virus. It is knowns that due to the pandemic class 10th board examinations have also been cancelled and the result will be made on the basis of internal assessment.
For live updates you can check out the official website of CBSE as given below :-
Also the Roll Number finder has been launched by CBSE board for class 10th and 12th registered candidates because this time admit card has not ben issued to any of the candidate so you can check out your roll number and school number using your Name, father's name, mother's name and your DoB, using Roll Number finder. You can access it from the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
Will there be any sort of entrance exam to get admission in college?
You have not mentioned the college name along with the course name in which you are seeking admission. This is important to know because each college follows different admission criteria. Some may conduct entrance exams or some may accept admission into the course based on merit. You can better mention the college name along with course in the comment section below for detailed information.
Good evening to all Is registration number in CBSE class 12th marksheet known as seat number or not.
No, The registration number provided to you is not your seat number and also now there is no significance of seat number for CBSE boards 2021 examination until and unless you apply for the separate exam because the board exams have been cancelled for this year due to the second wave of COVID-19.
If you are going to appear for the separate exam then also your seat number will be given to you at the examination center.
I hope this information helps you.