Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 Released for Class 6 & 9 @aissee.nta.nic.in -Apply Now!
NTA Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 - National Testing Agency has extended the last date for submission of online AISSEE applications form 2021. Students can now apply for the entrance test utill December 3, 2020. Sainik School registration form 2021 is being filled online on aissee.nta.nic.in. This year, girls and boys, both are eligible to fill Class 6 aissee nta nic in application form 2021.
Latest Update: Sainik School admission form 2021 last date extended to December 3. Click here to download the official notification.
Form Link - Click here to fill online AISSEE NTA application form 2021.
Advertisement Link - Click here to download AISSEE 2021 notification.
Students of age between 10 to 12 years can fill the Sainik School admission form 2021 for Class 6. While class 9 AISSEE application form 2021 can be submitted by boys only whose age is between 13-15 years. While filling the Sainik School application form 2021, students have to pay Rs. 550/- (Rs. 400/- for SC/ST) as application fee. However, AISSEE application window will close on December 3, 2020 at 5 pm, but the payment window will open until 11.50 pm.
Know all the Sainik School 2021 admission latest updates here.
Sainik School 2021 admission form for class 6 and 9 are available in online mode only. Schools are not accepting any hard copy of the AISSEE 2021 registration form. Sainik School application form 2021 is being filled for AISSEE 2021 to be conducted on January 10, 2021. Check the complete details of aissee nta nic in application form 2021 this page.
Watch the following video to know how to fill AISSEE Application Form 2021:
Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 Dates
Students must submit the NTA AISSEE application form 2021 on or before the last date. Sainik School Society will not receive any AISSEE NTA nic in form 2021 after the last date. Check the Sainik School admission form last date below-
NTA AISSEE 2021 Registration Dates
Sainik School Admission Dates
Release of Sainik School Admission form 2021
October 20 at 4:50 pm (Ongoing)
AISSEE 2021 application form last date (extended)
December 3, 2020, till 5 PM
|Last date to pay registration fees|
December 3, 2020, till 11:50 pm
|Correction window opening date|
December 5, 2020
|Correction window closing date|
December 9, 2020
Sainik School admit card release date
December 23, 2020 (Tentative)
All India Sainik Schools entrance exam 2021 Date
January 10, 2021
Release of Merit List
Last week of January 2021
Release of Final merit list
Third week of March 2021
Documents Required For Sainik School Admission Form 2021
Students or their parents must keep the following document ready in JPG/JPEG format as per given size to fill the AISSEE admission form 2021 without any interruption-
Documents Required for Sainik School Form 2021
|Documents||Size should be less than|
|Student's Photograph||10 kb-200 kb|
|Signature of Student||4kb - 30kb|
|Student's left-hand thumb impression||10 kb -50 kb|
|Birth Certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Domicile Certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Caste certificate||100 kb to 400 kb|
|Service certificate (for Defence category-serving) and PPO for Ex-servicemen||100 kb to 400 kb|
AISSEE 2021 Application Form - Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the Sainik School admission form 2021, students/guardians must check the complete Sainik School eligibility criteria to avoid any later complications.
AISSEE Class 6 Application Eligibility
- Girls and boys both can fill AISSEE application form 2021 for Class 6. However, the number of available seats for girls is less than that of boys.
- The student's age must be between 10-12 years as on March 31, 2021 (Born between April 1, 2009 and March 31, 2011 - both days inclusive)
AISSEE Class 9 Application Eligibility
- Only boys who are studying in VIII from a recognized school in India are eligible to fill AISSEE 2021 application form for Class 9.
- The student's age must be between 13-15 years as on March 31, 2021 (Born between April 1, 2006 and March 31, 2008 - both days inclusive)
Important note: One student can apply for one Sainik school only while filling AISSEE application form 2021 and he/she need to select four exam cities to appear for the examination.
How to fill AISSEE Application Form 2021-22?
NTA Sainik School application forms will be available only in online mode. Hence, students should be well aware of how to submit and when to submit the AISSEE admission form 2021.
The link for Sainik School application form 2021 has been provided above. Before filling the AISSEE nta nic in application form 2021, students must go through eligibility criteria and verify if they fulfil all conditions for admission. The stepwise procedure to apply for Sainik School admission 2021 has been elaborated below:
Step 1: Online AISSEE Registration 2021-22
- The first step of filling the Sainik School admission form 2021 is online registration. Students have to visit the main website aissee.nta.nic.in form 2021 and click on the link of the application form as shown in the following image:
- It will open a new page. Now, students need to register by clicking on the 'New Registration' button.
- Read all the details carefylly and enable to check of disclaimer box by clicking on it, then, click on the proceed button.
- Now, fill all details carefully and correctly. Students need to enter the following details:
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Choose a strong password of 8 to 13 characters (Include at least one Upper case alphabet, one Lower case alphabet, one numeric value, one special character eg. !@#$%^&*-)
- Choose a security question and answer that in the next field.
- Now, enter the security pin or captcha code as shown. Note: Security pin is case sensitive, so enter it as it is shown on the page.
- Click on the 'Submit' button to save the AISSEE 2021 application form.
- The form review page will open on the screen. Review the form and enable the check-boxes to confirm it.
- Click on the 'Final Submit' button to submit AISSEE registration Form 2021.
Step 2: Filling of Sainik School Admission Form 2021
After successful Sainik School 2021 registration, students have to enter the given details in the AISSEE application form 2021. Students should carefully fill the information correctly.
|Particulars||Details to be filled in Sainik School application form 2021|
|Personal information||Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s name, gender, state of domicile|
|Educational details||Details of current educational status such as the name of school, class etc.|
|Communication details||Phone number, email ID, Present address and permanent address|
|Filling in choices||1. One choices of Sainik School applying for|
2. Four choices of exam cities to appear in the written test
3. The medium of appearing the test (English or Hindi for class VI; candidates appearing for the class IX entrance test can write the exam only in English)
Step 3: Uploading Scanned Images
After filling the details in Sainik School admission form 2021, students need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature in the AISSEE 2021 application form. While uploading the images, ensure that the size and format are within the prescribed limit. Else, students may face issues in submitting the Sainik School admission form 2021. Details of the same are available in the above section.
Step 4: Online AISSEE 2021 Fee Payment
Along with the aissee nta nic in application form 2021, students have to pay the registration fee through online mode only.
Mode of Payment: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/Paytm
AISSEE 2021 Application Fee Details
General and Defence Category
Step 5: Download Confirmation of Sainik School Admission Form 2021
Students must save a copy of the confirmation page after submitting the Sainik School application form 2021. Note down the Application number and password. Keep it safe as it is required for AISSEE 2021 login.
Also, save a copy of the fee receipt. Students may require a copy of the AISSEE application form 2021 and fee receipt during the final admissions.
State-wise List of AISSEE 2021 Application Form
Sainik School Admission Form 2021 - Important Instructions
While submitting the AISSEE 2021 application form, students have to keep a few important things in mind to avoid problems.
- Keep all the documents ready before filling the aissee.nta.nic.in application form 2021-22.
- Once submitted, no application fee will be reverted in any circumstances. Hence, carefully fill the details in AISSEE application form 2021.
- Read all the instructions and user manual provided on the website before filling the Sainik School registration form.
- Do not forget to save the payment receipt and confirmation of the application form. Students may require these documents during the final admissions.
Sainik School 2021-22 Exam Centres
Students need to fill the choices of examination cities in Sainik school admission form 2021. The exam conducting authority will allot an exam centre on the basis of first come first serve basis. The complete details of the AISSEE examination centre along with the address will be mentioned on the Sainik School admit card 2021.
Sainik School Admission 2021 Reservation
Sainik schools across India follows specific Sainik school reservation criteria 2021 as mentioned below:
Reservation Criteria of Sainik School
|Home State Students||67%|
|Others (Boys from other states and union territories)||33%|
|Wards of service personnel including ex-servicemen||25%|
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Sainik School Admission Form 2021-22 Released for Class 6 & 9 @aissee.nta.nic.in -Apply Now!
Question: What is the last date for Sainik School registration 2021?
AISSEE registration 2021 for boys and girls will conclude on December 3, 2020, at 5 pm. But payment can be done until 11:50 pm on December 3.
Question: Is the application fee the same for boys and girls?
Yes, the NTA AISSEE 2021 application fee for boys and girls is the same i.e. Rs. 400 for SC/ST and Rs 550 for other category students.
Question: Where can I fill AISSEE application form 2021?
Students can fill online Sainik School admission form 2021 for Class 6 and 9 on aissee.nta.nic.in.
Question: Can students studying in 5th class fill AISSEE 2021 admission form?
If student's age is between 10-12 years as on March 31, 2021 and studying in 5th class can fill AISSEE application form 2021.
Class 6 and 9 Sainik School Sujanpur Tira admission form 2021 ...
Sainik school Kazhakootam admission 2021 forms have been relea...
Sainik School Balachadi admission 2021 - Class 6 and 9 admissi...
Sainik School Rewa Result 2021 - Know Sainik school Rewa resul...
Sainik School Result 2021 - Check merit list, steps to check r...
Questions related to AISSEE
Is Domicile mandatory for appearing in entrance examination?
It depends upon you are appearing of which entrance examination.
Still you are giving any examination If candidates pass the qualifying exam from outside UP, In that case you have to produce domicile certificate of your parents. candidate with state domicile can only apply for the admission to state quota seats.
For any further query feel free to ask!
Hope it helps!
sir i fill my child application form sainik school Kapurthala i serving in defence mistake form fill time not tick defence column please any option..?
Hope you are doing well!
- In case of any mistake while filling the application form then one can correct the same with ease.
- For correction, just sign-in using the application form number and password generated during registration.
- click on the “Correct panel” button that must be appearing under the “Quick links”.
- Do the necessary changes as per your choice.
- Finally, click on the “Proceed to Save Application Form” button.
Correction window closing date is -9dec 2020
For more information contact https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form
CAN I CHANGE THE UPLOADED DOCUMENTS AFTER SUBMISSION
CAN I EDIT DOB IN CORRECTION WINDOW YES OR NO ???
It would help if you mentioned the examination about which you are using. There is o universal rule for editing the application form for all the examinations.
But, As per most of the examination gives you opportunity for editing the Date of birth in the correction window,
Do Comment in the comment section about the exam you are asking or.
CAN DATE OF BIRTH BE CORRECTED IN CORRECTION WINDOW THAT WILL OPEN FROM 23 NOVEMBER 2020 TO 29 NOVEMBER 2020.
If by any chance you have entered wrong personal details on the application form of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam , then they can be edited through the correction window which will be open from 23 November 2020 to 29 November 2020. Please cross check all the details and the documents that you have uploaded before submitting the form for the correction window. The exam for the same will be held on 10 January 2021.
For more information, kindly refer the following article: https://school.careers360.com/articles/sainik-school-admission-form