CBSE Class 12 Economics sample papers 2021 - Download Past 5 Years Papers Pdf
CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021 - CBSE has released class 12 Economics sample paper for CBSE 2021 board exams. These new CBSE sample papers for class 12 Economics 2021 are prepared by CBSE as per new and reduced CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2021. As mentioned in CBSE class 12 Economics sample paper 2021, this year, a total of 36 questions will be asked in the board exams. Students preparing for CBSE class 12 exams should refer this Economics sample paper of class 12 CBSE 2021. The sample paper of CBSE 12th Economics 2021 comprises two sections: Macro Economics (40 marks) and Indian Economic Development (40 marks). Solving these CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2021 helps students to practise with types of questions asked in the exam. Practicing with these model papers aids students to improve their answer writing speed. The direct links to download CBSE Class 12 Economics sample papers 2021 and others are given below.
Latest: CBSE sample papers 2021 Class 12 available for all other subjects.
How to download CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021?
- Click on the relevant link of question paper from the table given below.
- It will open a new page. Login or signup on the Careers360 sample paper store.
- Click on download button to get pdf file of Economics sample paper of class 12 CBSE.
- After downloading, open it and practise with the questions.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021 - Download Links
|Name of Economics sample paper of class 12 CBSE||Download Link|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2021||Download here|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2020||Download here|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2019||Download here|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2018||Download here|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2017||Download here|
|CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2016||Download here|
CBSE 12th Economics Sample Paper 2021 - Exam Pattern
Marking Scheme of CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021
|Question number||Description||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
|Section - A (Macro Economics)|
|Q1-Q10||Answer in one word or one sentence||1||10|
|Q11-Q12||Answer in 60-80 words each||3||6|
|Q13-Q15||Answer in 80-100 words each||4||12|
|Q16-Q17||Answer in 100-150 words each||6||12|
|Section- B (Indian Economic Development)|
|Q18-Q27||Answer in one word or one sentence||1||10|
|Q28-Q29||Answer in 60-80 words each||3||6|
|Q30-Q32||Answer in 80-100 words each||4||12|
|Q33-Q34||Answer in 100-150 words each||6||12|
Also, download CBSE 12th question papers to practise with more questions.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Chapter-wise Marks Distribution
- After downloading Economics sample paper of class 12 CBSE, students should go through syllabus and decide the priority of topics from the syllabus.
- Make a schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- While studying concentration is the primary thing to grasp and remember topics properly for a long time. Avoid social media, games or any other distractions to focus on study.
- Use NCERT books to grasp the topics as these books provide accurate information in easy language. Then, students can refer to other reference books to get in-depth knowledge of concepts.
- Focus on conceptual clarity instead of cramming and make notes on important topics and formulas.
- Students should cover all the topics one or two months before the exams, thus they will have enough time to practise with CBSE class 12 Economics sample papers 2021. They should refer to the CBSE Time table 2021 Class 12 while preparing the study plan.
- A healthy body produces a healthy mind. So take proper rest and have a balanced diet to keep body and mind fresh.
What to do After Solving CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Papers 2021
- After solving sample papers, students should get their answers evaluated from their teachers or mentors.
- They should work on their shortcoming as highlighted during evaluation. In such a way, they will be able to perform better in CBSE class 12 result 2021.
- They should self analyze their preparation level and then prepare accordingly.
CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers 2021 for Other Subjects
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2021
- CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2021
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Papers 2021
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CBSE Class 12 Economics sample papers 2021 - Download Past 5 Years Papers Pdf
Question: Where can I download Economics sample paper of class 12 CBSE?
Students can download CBSE Economics Class 12 sample papers 2021 here as a pdf file.
Question: Is this CBSE 12th class Economics sample paper 2021 designed as per latest syllbus?
Yes, this CBSE Class 12 economics sample paper 2021 is designed as per latest reduced syllabus.
Question: How many questions will be asked in CBSE 12th Economics exam?
A total of 34 questions will be asked in the CBSE Class 12 board exam question paper of Economics.
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus 2020-21 - CBSE releases the c...
CBSE Class 12 Maths Sample Papers 2021 - Download CBSE class 1...
CBSE Class 12 commerce syllabus 2021 - CBSE releases the Class...
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2021 - Students can downloa...
CBSE Class 12 Biology Syllabus 2021 - CBSE has released the s...
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
My name On 10th class Marksheet Is Different From Aadhar. will it create problem on 12th Board Examination During 10 Class I do no face any problem.....
Well I do not think it will create any kind of problem during board exam because what you need is just aadhar number while filling board forms. So for 12th exam no need to worry but make sure that later on you correct you name on aadhar according to your marksheet just in case. Or else do not worry and all the best to you
Which Board holds more value for Arts Stream students to get admission in university and for jobs, CBSE or RBSE(Rajasthan State Board)?
If you are talking about jobs and colleges then let me tell you what matters is your knowledge, skills and marks. CBSE and RBSE are both different boards and portion and pattern may vary but for admission and jobs it doesn't create any kind of problem so please focus on studies and try to gain knowledge and skills by doing some extra courses. Thank and all the best
I passed my 12 exam in 2019 but I didnt get good marks. I want to apply for 2021 comparment exam, But I didnt gave 2020 comparment exam. So please someone tell me is it possible to give 2019 student a comparment exam in 2021?
I hope you are doing well, I'm sorry to say but that is not quite possible now to give a compartment exam.
All students are given three chances to clear their compartment exam i.e. for 2019 batch. The first one was in July 2019, the second one in March/April 20 and last chance was in July 2019. After you loose these 3 chances no more exams are allocated to the students.
Hope this helps!!
even though I passed 12th through state board .To improve my Marks I repeated my 12th through NIOS now i have 2 marksheets .are both valid? can I use both in future according to my convenience? or I can only NIOS one?
Hey guys I hope you are doing good this link it not for any promotion but this is to provide you the best information about the best school, in Punjab
Best school inn Phagwara, Punjab please so visit the website :