CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 - Download Accounts 12th Syllabus Pdf Here
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 - CBSE board has released the reduced CBSE 12th Accountancy syllabus 2021. This year, Accounting for Partnership firms, Accounting for Companies and some more topics have been deleted. Students can download the latest CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus 2020-21 in PDF format below. By referring to the Syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy, students can check the unit wise important topics, marking scheme, etc.
Syllabus link: Click here to download CBSE 12th Accountancy syllabus 2021.
Latest: CBSE Class 12 syllabus 2021 is available for all other subjects.
The theory paper of accountancy carries 80 marks and 20 marks are assigned to the project work. CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2021 comprises units and topics to be studied for CBSE 12th exams 2021 for the accountancy subject. The detailed CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy 2021 along with marking scheme, question paper design, etc are given below.
How to download CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus 2020-21?
CBSE 12th Accountancy syllabus 2021 is available in PDF format on the CBSE website or on the link given above. The steps to download the syllabus of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy.
Step 1 - Visit the website cbseacademic.nic.
Step 2 - Click on the ‘curriculum’ option available on the home screen.
Step 3 - Now click on the ‘Senior secondary curriculum (XI-XII)’
Step 4 - Select option of ‘Academic Electives - (Group-A)’ and then select the ‘Accountancy’
Step 5 - The CBSE 12th class Accountancy syllabus 2020-21 will be available in PDF format.
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21
There are a total of 5 units in the CBSE 12th accountancy syllabus 2020-21. Refer to the table below, to know the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 12 Accountancy, along with important topics and marks allotted for each unit.
CBSE Class 12 Syllabus for Accountancy
Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations
Accounting for Partnership Firms
Accounting for Partnership firms - Reconstitution and Dissolution
Accounting for Companies
Accounting for Debentures
Analysis of Financial Statements
Financial Statement Sheet of a company
Cash Flow Statement
CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 for Practical Examination
Students will have to do project work for class 12 Accountancy as per guidelines given in CBSE 12th accountancy syllabus 2020-21 pdf. The project work pattern is provided below:
- The total marks for practical exams are 20.
- 4 marks are allotted for the Practical file.
- Viva Voice will be of 4 marks.
- There will be a written test for a total of 12 marks and the duration of this test will be 1 hour.
Relevant Subjects’ Syllabus
- CBSE Class 12 Commerce syllabus 2020-21
- CBSE Class 12 English Syllabus 2020-21
- CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2020-21
- CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus 2020-21
- CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus 2020-21
What are the best books for CBSE 12th Accountancy exam preparation?
CBSE prescribed books are the best books for CBSE 12th Accountancy exam preparation. Here is the list of Class 12 prescribed books as given in CBSE 12th Class Accountancy syllabus 2020-21:
- Accountancy -I by NCERT Publication
- Accountancy -II by NCERT Publication
- Accountancy – Computerised Accounting System by NCERT Publication
What topics have been deleted in CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21?
The following topics have been deleted in class 12 Accountancy syllabus of CBSE for 2021 session:
- Admission of a partner - adjustment of capital accounts and preparation of balance sheet.
- Retirement and death of a partner: adjustment of capital accounts. Preparation of loan account of the retiring partner.
- Preparation of the deceased partner’s capital account and his executor’s account.
- Accounting for Debentures - Redemption of debentures-Methods: Lump sum, draw of lots.
What is the exam pattern of CBSE Class 12 Accountancy?
The question paper pattern of CBSE 12th class accountancy subject is provided below. Students must refer to the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus 2021 along with the question paper design to ace their preparation.
Question Paper Pattern for CBSE Class 12 Accountancy
Typology of Questions
Remembering and Understanding
Analysing, Evaluating and Creating
How to prepare for the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Exam?
Here are some useful tips to follow to prepare for exams strategically.
- Make sure to read the entire CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus 2020-21 and check the marks distribution for each unit. Now, prepare the units carrying maximum weightage first and then, move on to the other units.
- Finish the CBSE Class 12 Accountancy syllabus at least a month before the declaration CBSE Class 12 date sheet 2021. This way, students will get ample time to revise.
- This is quite necessary to check your preparation level on regular intervals. Hence students must practice with the CBSE Class 12 sample papers.
- Students are advised to make handwritten short notes to memorise the concepts and formulae. These short notes will be really beneficial for the last minute preparations.
- Practice with CBSE Class 12 question paper to know the examination pattern, important topics, marking scheme, etc for accountancy examination.
Following the syllabus and preparation tips given above will help students to do better in exams and get good marks in class 12 CBSE result 2021.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21 - Download Accounts 12th Syllabus Pdf Here
Question: Is there any change in CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020?
Yes, there are some changes in the accountancy syllabus for class 12 as prescribed by CBSE. The latest syllabus is available on this page.
Question: Is it compulsory to make a project for CBSE 12th Accountancy?
Yes, project work carries 20 marks, hence it is mandatory to make a project.
Question: Which books should I read for class 12 accountancy?
There are two books: Accountancy - I and II by NCERT Publication which are prescribed by the board. If any student opted for Computerized Accounting then he/she will also have to ready Accountancy – Computerised Accounting System by NCERT Publication.
Question: Are NCERT books enough to cover CBSE Class 12 Accountancy Syllabus 2020-21?
Yes, NCERT Class 12 Accountancy books are enough to cover CBSE 12th Accountancy syllabus 2020-21 as these books are a good source of information in easily understandable language.
CBSE Class 12 Physics Sample Papers 2021 - CBSE Board will rel...
CBSE 12th Admit Card 2021 - CBSE will release the Class 12 adm...
CBSE Class 12 Maths Syllabus 2020-21 - CBSE has released the C...
CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Sample Papers 2020-21 - Download last ...
CBSE Class 12 Sample Papers 2021 – CBSE is about to release CB...
Questions related to CBSE Class 12th
what is the registration fees for cbse class 12th 2020-21?
Since the year 2019, CBSE has implemented new policy to increase its fee for registration of class X and XII students.
The Fee for Class XII for registering in CBSE is Rs. 1500/-. for general Category students. However, is is a bit less for reserved candidates.
Got 93.75% in best 4 subjects in CBSE class 12th in humanities streem . Please let me know prediction for Delhi Universitys best colleges like St Stefan, lady Sri Ram , Hindu , Mary, Miranda
Hope you are doing well.
As per your question, as you are good marka in your academics you can get good college as well as per your academics marks. Some of the good colleges in delhi are :-
1) Hindu college:-they have fees structure of 52.68k
2) st Stephen college:- having fee structure of 1.21lakh
3) miranda house :--having fees structure of 48.3k
4) hansraj college:-having fee structure of 62.386k
5) gargi college:-having fees structure of 36.38k
6) ramjas college:-having fee structure of 40.4k
As per my opinion you can go for having a degree in St stepen college or gargi college as per your financial as well as per convinience .
As all the colleges mentioned above are good colleges so can choose any of the college for your futher academics or degree.
Hope this information helps you out. Thank you
i have given compartment exam in music, and improvement exam in 4 main subject except music, now while getting admission in college they ask me to give total marks in 500, but i have given improvement for 400 marks, which subject marks should i add in 400 to make it 500
Improvement exams can only be given by passed out students. You can use any of your result for applying in colleges i.e. improved result or one that you got earlier. If you have given exam in 4 subject then you have to mention marks of music as 5 subject which you have got in your compartment examination that will sum up to 500 marks.
Hope this will help
Hey there, I want to register for NSEP and I am seriously confused about the registration part! Is it online or offline? If its online then from where can I fill up the form for NSEP, Help please! :)
IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers) has delayed the registration process until August 30, 2020. IAPT will release the application form of NSEP 2020 on iaptexam.in. Students can register directly through centre registration or can submit applications online for NSEP 2020 till the last date. The application forms are not yet available. Once the form is released in the official website you need to fill the following details.
- Name of the Student
- Father's Name/ Mother's Name
- Date of Birth
- School Name & Address
- Student's Postal Address
Students will have to pay the registration fee to the school authorities in order to complete the NSEP registration 2020. Please click the below link to know more.
In CBSE class 12th i failed in maths which was my main subject but passed in 6th subject i.e. Physical Education so my overall result is PASS am i eligible for B.A Degree ?
For few board of education such as CBSE , if one fails in any one of their subjects whether it is main or extra then he/she will be regraded to be a fail. Every board takes the re-exam on the given time. This is called supplementary/compartment exam. After giving this exam one can improve his/her marks in that subject.
As per CBSE Examination rules, a student is declared pass if he passes in English and 4 other subjects. So, if you fail in 2 subjects then you will be considered failed and need to appear for compartment exams. Hence you will not be eligible for admission to undergraduate courses in any university. But don't worry give your best to improve your marks this time
Hope your query is resolved.