Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020
Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020– BSEB has released Bihar Board class 12 model papers 2020 for all streams including Arts, Science and Commerce. Students preparing for Bihar Inter exams must practice BSEB 12th model papers 2020 to be familiar with the exam pattern, marking scheme and the different types of questions. Besides, by solving these Bihar Board class 12 model papers 2020 within the given time helps in improving problem-solving speed. This, therefore, helps students learn to manage their time and prepares them for the actual exams. Bihar Board 12th exams 2020 conducted from February 3 to February 13, 2020. Students can download the subject-wise Bihar 12th model papers 2020 pdf from below given links. Read the complete article below to know more about the Bihar Board 12th model papers 2020 pdf download.
Latest: Bihar board 12th Result 2020 to be announced by the end of March 2020. Check all details now.
How to download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 Online?
Students may follow the steps mentioned below to view and download the model papers of BSEB 12th:
Below, subject-wise Bihar Board 12th model papers download links are listed
Click on the link, a new page will open.
Enter the asked details and click on the download button
The BSEB 12th model papers pdf file will download
Start practising the sample paper for better exam preparation
Download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 Pdf
BSEB Intermediate 12th Model Questions Papers are the handiest and easily available online question paper bank that can be used by students to solve questions while preparing for the 12th board examination.
BSEB 12th Model Papers 2020, 2017 - Download Links
|Languages||Model Paper 2020|
Bihar Board 12th English (Compulsory) Model Paper
BSEB 12th English (Optional) Model Paper
Bihar Board 12th Hindi Model Paper
BSEB Intermediate Maithili Compulsory Model Paper
Bihar Board 12th Maithili Optional Model Paper
Download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 for Science Streams
Download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 for Commerce Stream
Download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 for Arts Stream
Bihar 12th Economics (Arts) Model Paper
BSEB 12th Geography Model Paper
BSEB 12th History Model Paper
Bihar Board Inter Home Science Model Paper
BSEB 12th Multimedia and Web Technology Model Paper
Bihar Board 12th Music Model Paper
BSEB 12th Philosophy Model Paper
Bihar Board 12th Political Science Model Paper
BSEB 12th Psychology Model Paper
Bihar Board 12th Sociology Model Paper
Download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2017 for Science, Commerce & Arts Streams
Bihar 12th Biology Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Economics Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th English Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Geography Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th History Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Maithili Model Paper (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Maths Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Physics Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Psychology Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar 12th Political Science Model Paper 2017 (with solutions)
Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020- Important instructions
- BSEB 12th Model papers are available online, link to which is given above.
- Students can download the model papers of Bihar Board 12th exams through the link available here.
- The available can be downloaded as many times as one wants for practice.
- The model papers for Bihar 12th board examination help students in board exam preparation so that they can get good marks.
- In this way, Bihar board 12th aspirants can also gauge their preparation level for the upcoming examinations.
How is the Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020 useful?
- The model papers of BSEB 12th provides numerous benefits. They give a fair idea of exam pattern and marking scheme followed in the exam.
- While solving them, students can devise their own strategies for solving it. They can plan which questions to answer first.
- Also, they can be downloaded as many times as one wants for perfect practice.
- Students can learn time management while solving the BSEB model papers within the given time schedule.
- Solving Bihar 12th Model question papers helps in improving the calculation speed.
BSEB 12th Exam Pattern 2020
Students must check Bihar Board 12th syllabus and exam pattern to devise a strategy for the preparation of exam. The exam pattern of the Bihar Board Intermediate examination includes the number of questions asked, total marks, important topics and more. The board follows the exam pattern to create the question papers and Bihar 12th Model papers.
- As per the exam pattern for Bihar Board 12th, the question paper will constitute 50 per cent of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- To answer those, students will be provided with OMR sheets. Subjects with both theory and practical comprise 35 MCQs in theory paper.
- he music paper carries 30 marks, out of which 14 marks are allocated to 14 MCQs.
- The Vocational papers are conducted for 100 marks.
- Bihar intermediate 2020 will be held for a total of 500 marks and students have to secure 33% to clear the exam.
- The exam duration for each paper is 3 hours and 15 additional minutes are allotted for reading the question paper.
Bihar Board 12th Exam 2020 Preparation Tips
- Cover all topics in the Bihar Board 12th syllabus.
- Get all the doubts cleared by teachers or friends. It is very important to get the concepts clear.
- Make a timetable that accommodates all subjects, time for self-evaluation and contains sufficient breaks in between.
- Practice previous years’ Bihar Board 12th model papers that are available online to improve speed and accuracy.
- Make short notes while studying and use them later when revising.
- Group study is very effective as it will help you analyse your preparation level.
Solving these model papers and following preparation tips will help students to produce better BSEB 12th result 2020.
Other Relevant Links
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020
Question: What is the minimum qualifying marks for Bihar 12th board exams?
To qualify the Bihar 12th exam, students must obtain 30% in theory paper of each subject and 40% in practical exams.
Question: When will Bihar Board 12th board exams be held?
Bihar Board 12th Time table 2020 has been released. The exams will be held from February 3 and will end on February 13, 2020.
Question: Are these BSEB 12th model papers latest?
Yes, these Bihar Board 12th model papers are the latest and prepare as per the BSEB 12th syllabus 2020.
Question: Where can I download Bihar Board 12th Model Papers 2020?
The model papers are available on the official website, biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
Bihar board results 2020 may get delayed due to the recent Cov...
Questions related to Bihar Board 12th
class 12th bihar board computer science syllabus.
Bihar Board (BSEB), Class 12 Computer Science Syllabus can be accessed in the link provided. Mind this is for session 2019-2020 and may differ for other session, with a minimal chances of change.
Computer Science Syllabus (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vq7yzn3W3cLilcwUM2-iUwqZm4HKNBYJ/view)
For this you must have Class 11 Computer Science as a pre-requisite knowledge.
if someone one fail in cbse 12 science then ho he can reappear in bihar board next year with arts stream.
yes if someone failed in 12th grade form CBSE board and now he wants to change his stream as well as his board then he can do change both the things but if your residential is of bihar then it would easy for you to do all this otherwise you may face some problems while changing your stream and board.
This is 2020-21 exam syllabus of class 12?
You haven't mentioned the stream you belong to, I mean whether you belong to science, commerce or arts stream.
You can get the complete syllabus for each of science, commerce and arts stream for class 12th Bihar board by going through our page for which link is provided below
I got 334 marks out of 500 in Bihar board 12th so can i elegible for nit iit or MHT-CET college or IISER scb exame and i am in PWD category
IIT and NIT eligibility criteria for PWD category candidates is 65% in your class 12 boards.
Mht CET colleges eligibility criteria is you need to get 50% marks .
For IISER you need to individually pass in all the subjects.
As you have got 334 marks out of 500 you have secured 66.8 % in your class 12 board which makes you eligible to appear for all the exams.
How many marks required in bseb for jee qualifications?
For JEE Mains Exam ,One needs to either secure at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PwD) in Class XII or be within the category-wise top 20 percentile in his/her respective Class XII board examination .
So it depends on how many subjects you opted . So you need to calculate required marks on the basis of number of subjects .