Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Exam Date: 15 Dec, 2019
List of Schools
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
my sister passed 12th from chattish garh state open school raipur.Can she fill form of neet2020
Yes, your sister can appear in neet examination as open schooling students are also eligible for neet examination
You can check the neet eligibility criteria provided below :-
- You sister needs to get at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category ; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
- To be eligible for Neet 2020 your sister needs to be at least 17 years old or more by December 31st, 2020 .
- There's no upper age limit for neet 2020.
- There's no attempt limit for neet examination.
- Students appearing for Class 12 th boards in 2020 are also eligible for neet 2020.
Recognized open boards like Nios etc, private students are also eligible for neet 2020.
For detailed information about neet examination go through our page for which link is provided below; -
When will ntse 2021 syllabus be available? Does the syllabus change every year?
Go through the given links for more details-